And here comes the sting.
蓄势待发了
You're out of your jurisdiction, officer Kruger.
你越权了 库格警官
Wait for it.
等她过来
What are you doing?
你在干什么
You want info on Darius Rae?
你想要达利斯·雷的消息吗
Ask me anything.
随便你问
that file was for a case I'm working.
这是我所负责的案子的档案
i asked you nicely to leave me alone.
我曾很友善的叫你离我远点
You threatened me.
你威胁我
You think that was a threat?
你认为那是威胁吗
What, are you gonna murder me too?
怎么 你连我也想杀了
Like you murdered your family?
就好像你杀害自己的亲人
Your own daughter?
杀你自己的女儿那样
you're sick.
你疯了
I know what you did.
我知道你做了些什么
I have proof.
我有证据
Not possible.
不可能
From the garbage disposal,
在垃圾处理器里面
The gloves you wore that night.
找到你那晚戴的手套
There was gun residue on them.
有枪射残留物在上面
I have a meeting with my superiors tomorrow morning
明早我和上级有个会
To tell them everything.
我会告诉他们所有的事
There's no chain of custody.
枪上没有保险栓
Still, it'll raise questions.
但还是会让人起疑的
And if you left this much behind,
如果你落下这些不管
We'll find something else.
我们会接着找到别的线索
You're trying to rape me.
你想强♥奸♥我
I'm not touching you.
我可没碰你
that's why you came to my house.
这就是你来我家的原因
And the real estate agent will testify that
房♥产经纪可以证明
You were flirting with me.
你曾和我眉来眼去
And then you stalked me here and tried to assault me.
之后你跟踪我到这里再试图袭击我
And i had to defend myself.
我只有自卫
except...
除了...
The blowback of my blood into the muzzle of your gun
我的血回溅到你的枪口
Will show a flat contact shot
显示了平面接触射击
That's highly unlikely during a struggle.
完全不可能是争斗造成的痕迹
You could shoot me center mass,
你可以射击我的心脏
But the low directionality will show
不过低方向射击又会显示
I was in a defensive position.
我是站在一个防御性的位置
You'd have to calculate the exact distance
你得算出准确的距离
To create a spatter pattern that supports self-defense.
来制♥造♥能支持你自卫说法的血迹飞溅模式
Go ahead.
接着说
Tell them.
告诉大家
No one is going to believe you over me.
没有人会信你而不信我
So please.
所以 请随意
Tell them...
告诉他们
Everything.
所有的事
you won't give me the chance.
你不会给我这个机会的
I'm counting on it.
我还指望它呢
Debra.
黛布拉
You're here.
你来了
I called because, trinity, I--
我给你打电♥话♥是因为 我
shut up.
住嘴
this time she won't come in a squad car.
这一次她不会再坐进警队巡逻车
This time it won't be about threats and intimidation.
这一次就不仅仅是威胁和恐吓了
This time, it's for real.
这一次是来真的
They're all props,
这些都是道具
The camouflage of a family man.
一个有家室的男人的伪装
She'll believe them.
她会相信这些
She has no idea who i am,
她不知道我是谁
But i know exactly who she is.
我却知道她
Marco...
马可
Polo.
波罗
she's going to make it look like i walked in On a home robbery,
她会让这看上去像是一宗家庭劫案
Got myself killed.
然后我命丧于此
She's good at creating the narrative of a crime.
她很善于制♥造♥凶案情节
That hand's the first thing i cut off.
那只手是我首先要砍下的东西
surprise.
意外惊喜
Help! help!
救命
Help!
救命
Sorry, sorry, I was just buying your tickets.
让你久等了 我正给你买♥♥票呢
You're taking a boat out of the country.
你坐船出国
Eventually you'll land in the philippines.
最后你会到达菲律宾
You're smart, there's no extradition treaty there.
你很聪明 那里没有引渡条约
i'm not going anywhere.
我哪都不会去
I know something about creating a narrative too.
我也知道怎么编造情节
Suitcases packed, your car will be left at the port,
打包行李 车子离开码头
And the blue glove is back in your disposal.
丢掉那双蓝色的手套
You'll flee the country.
你就可以逃出国了
You'll--whoosh-never be caught.
你消失了 再也不被发现
You're that good.
要么活的很好
Or that dead.
要么死定了
you're gonna rape and kill me?
你要奸♥杀♥我吗
what is it with you and rape?
干嘛要强♥奸♥你啊
No one's raping anyone.
没有人要强♥奸♥别人
Mm, killing on the other hand.
杀人就另当别论了
why are you doing this to me?
为什么要这么对我
why did you do this to them?
你为什么要那么对他们
it was darius rae.
是达利斯·雷干的
no, you wanted out.
不 你想逃走
You wanted your freedom.
你想得到自♥由♥
From the constant demands...
你内心不变的欲望
They took it all.
被他们夺走了
And they wanted more.
他们却还不满足
I couldn't breathe.
我不能呼吸了
you did it to survive.
你这么做都是为了生存
You understand.
你懂我
I understand, all right.
我懂 当然都懂
Look at you.
看看你
What kind of father does this?
什么样的父亲会这样做
What kind of husband?
算什么丈夫
not the kind who kills his family.
反正不是杀光全家那种男人
you're going to have to choose.
你得做个选择
not what you chose.
不是你选的
you can't hide what you are.
你不能隐藏自己的身份
oh, I can.
不 我可以
I'm better at it than you.
我比你更擅长
you will choose your life over theirs.
你牺牲别人 成全了自己
I won't.
我不会这样做
I'd rather risk them knowing the truth...
我宁可冒着被他们识破的风险
Than lose them.
也不愿牺牲他们
I don't want to lose them.
我不想失去他们
I don't.
我不想
That's the difference between us.
这就是我们的不同点
nice souvenir.
很赞的纪念品
Sure you don't want to stay here?
你真的不打算留下了吗
you didn't raise a loner, dad.
老爸 你儿子可不自闭
maybe I should have.
我应该把你培养成这样的
I'll survive.
我会活下去的
you sure?
确定吗
Better see to that drip, son.
看看这水滴 儿子
You don't want this place going to hell.
你不想这地方一团糟吧
You need it too much.
你太需要这里了
my own little vacation spot.
我独家的度假村
Hey, how you guys doing up there?
嘿 你们最近怎么样啊
we're on our way.
我们在路上了
We left right after the wedding.
婚礼后我们就离开了
We should be home soon.
我们马上到家
good, i'm glad.
真好 太开心了
剧集 | 嗜血法医(2006) | 导航列表