Yeah, we needed some supplies for the next build.
我们需要为下次建设购置些补给
Let me give you a hand. Oh, thank you.
我来给你搭把手 谢谢
I'll help you load it up.
我帮你装吧
Oh, good.
好的
So Jonah's not around to help you this morning?
约拿今早不来帮你忙吗
No, he's got rotc in the morning,
不 他今早有预备军官训练团的训练
Football practice in the afternoon,
中午要练球
And no time to help out his dad.
没时间帮他的老爸
That's too bad.
真糟糕
No, no. It's a good thing.
不 不 这是好事
Is it?
是吗
Kyle, you're a father.
凯尔 你也是个父亲
You know we're responsible
你知道我们有责任
To push our children out into the world.
将孩子带到社会
To make them prepared and self-sufficient.
教会他们有所准备和独♥立♥自主
Right, yeah, of course.
是的 当然了
Push them out.Right.
让他们接触社会
How do you do that?
你是怎么做的
You have to encourage their outside interests.
你要鼓励他们拥有业余爱好
Jonah's got all his activities and Rebecca's got her ballet
约拿参加很多活动 丽贝卡喜欢芭蕾
And she has college-level science classes.
她还参加了大学等级的科学课程
That sounds very busy.
听上去很忙
Well, so busy that I hardly get to see them.
是啊 忙到我都见不着他们的面
And they hardly get to see you.
而他们也见不到你的所作所为
Allowing you to do whatever you want.
你大可以为所欲为
Simple advice, but there's got to be more.
简单的建议 但应该不止这些
So hey, if you ever need any extra help,
那么 如果你还需要什么帮忙的话
Just let me know.
通知我
Oh, thank you.
谢谢你
Really, I mean it.
真的 我说真的
Absolutely.
当然
It's just that
只是
Just what?
什么
Well...
呃
Honestly, I'm new here and without my family,
老实讲 我是新来的 除了家里人
I don't know anybody.
我谁也不认识
So...
所以
What are you doing tomorrow morning?
你明早有什么计划吗
Nothing.
没有
Meet me at my house.
到我家来找我
630.
6点30分的时候
Okay.
好的
Hey, Deb, great to see you.
黛布 见到你太好了
Welcome back, detective.
欢迎回来 警探
Welcome back. Thanks.
欢迎回来 多谢
You're getting the hero's welcome, I see.
你受到了英雄式的欢迎
Hey, welcome back.
嘿 欢迎回来
It's not like they haven't seen me, I've been around.
我一直都在 他们又不是没见过我
Yeah, but now you're officially back.
但是现在你是正式回来了
So glad you're okay.
我很高兴你没事
Who was that?
那是谁
I have no fucking clue.
我他妈的一点也不知道
Take a bullet and suddenly
只是挨了一枪
You're everybody's best friend.
突然间你就成了所有人的好朋友
Oh, on the house.
本店免费赠送
Welcome back.
欢迎回来
Fat jesus on a bike, get me out of here.
带我离开这里
Cover me, bro.
掩护我 老兄
Hi, dexter morgan.
德克斯特·摩根
Of course. We met before.
对的 我们见过
Uh, Excuse me, I have to talk--
抱歉 我得和
Yeah, that's why i'm stopping you.
这就是我拦下你的原因
As a favor to me,
帮我个忙
I'd really like you to not write about my sister.
我希望你不要报道我妹妹的事
I think she'll make a great story.
我认为她的事大有写头
I should interview you as well.
我也该采访下你
You can give me some background--
你可以给我一些背景资料
No, Debra's recovering from a serious injury.
不 黛布拉刚刚从一起严重的事故中恢复
She needs to be left alone.
她需要安静
Stay away.
离她远点
Why don't you, uh, get us a couple coffees.
不如你给我们准备一些咖啡
What's with the attitude?
你那是什么态度
She's just trying to do her job.
她只是在完成工作
Everybody's trying to get a piece of debra right now.
每个人现在都想从黛布拉身上挖点什么
She's been through a lot.
她经历了这么多
Your sister's a big girl.
你妹妹是个大人了
And she can take care of herself.
能自己照顾自己
I don't see why this is any of your business.
这和你没有关系
Look, I know you and i have had our little differences.
我知道你和我有些小分歧
You might want to keep in mind how all that started.
你应该还记得这分歧是怎么开始的
So what are you saying?
你想说什么
I'm saying the guy who saw the other guy
我想说某人看到另外某人
Steal the money from the crime scene
在犯罪现场手脚不干净
Wants Christine kept away.
某人希望克莉丝汀离远点
Sorry...
抱歉
Sorry i'm late.
抱歉我来晚了
Actually, that's bullshit. I'm not late.
实际上 那是屁话 我不是迟到
I was hiding at the end of the hall
我一直躲在走廊那头
So I could tell you all at once and get it over with.
所以我完全跟得上大家 把这个案子了结
Thank you, I'm great.
谢谢你们 我很好
No, I don't need your help,
不 我不需要帮助
And no I'm not gonna show you the scar.
然后 不 我不准备看你看我的伤疤
So please, can we just fucking move on?
所以 我们能结了这他妈的事吗
And, uh, why is there a picture
还有 为什么这里
Of a fucking arm up there?
妈的有张断手的照片
Well, let's all welcome back detective fuckin' Morgan.
好的 让我们欢迎摩根警探回归
I was just about to ask sergeant Batista
我刚要让巴蒂斯塔警司
To update us on his case.
来更新他案子的情况
Based on the fingerprints, we've i.d.'d the victim
根据指纹 我们认证了受害者的身份
As estrella carazo-- 19 years old.
明星卡拉索 19岁
She is a citizen of Nicaragua,
尼加拉瓜人
Here on an expired visa.
签证到期
Uh, the m.e. estimates that the arm
断臂经验证被砍下
Was ingested less than 72 hours ago
不超过72小时
And the time of death less than 24 hours prior to that.
死亡时间是在这之前的24小时内
She worked as a cocktail waitress
她是贝塞德俱乐部的
At the Bayside club.
鸡尾酒女招待
But she also did some modeling.
也接模特工作
Yeah, she had a job scheduled four days ago
几天前她和一个叫乔纳森·法罗的摄影师
With a photographer named Jonathan Farrow.
有个工作安排
He's a very big fashion photographer.
这人是个很出名的摄影师
That's disgusting. what the fuck...?
看上去真恶心 这他妈的是什么啊
That is sick.
这真变♥态♥
Even I'm disturbed by this.
连我都受不了这个
Ms. carazo didn't report for work
与法罗约见那晚后
The night after she was scheduled to see farrow.
卡拉索没有去上班
The kicker is, seven years ago farrow was arrested
重大消息是 法罗七年前
In new york on suspicion of rape.
曾在纽约因涉嫌强♥奸♥被捕
The charges were ultimately dropped.
指控最终被撤销了
So he's clean?
所以他是无辜的吗
When i spoke with the lead detective of that case,
我跟负责此案的探员谈过
Uh, he thinks the victim was paid off.
他认为被害人是被收买♥♥了
Okay, so he's dirty.
那么他是有罪的了
The guy's surrounded by a firewall of lawyers.
他身边律师成群
He's well protected and playing hardball.
他被保护得滴水不漏 并且态度强硬
Maybe I'll get a turn at bat.
也许我得到了出手的机会哦
Well, he's agreed to come in for questioning this morning
他同意今早过来做问讯
But i doubt if we'll get anything out of him.
可我怀疑 我们会一无所得
I'd like to be there. okay.
我想到现场 没问题
well thank you, ang sgt. batista.
谢谢你 安吉 巴蒂斯塔警司
剧集 | 嗜血法医(2006) | 导航列表