Are those tears for real?
那些眼泪是真的吗
I know you like to create images of violence,
我知道你喜欢创作暴♥力♥图片
But this isn't fake blood I’m seeing.
我看到的肯定是血迹
Someone was hit right here...
有人在这里被袭击...
Managed to make it this far
她被再次袭击之前
Before she was...
设法
Hit again.
来到这里
And then here...
这里有...
A fingernail.
手指甲
Not exactly Cinderella's glass slipper.
虽然不是灰姑娘的玻璃鞋
But it is a fit.
却很合适
Valerie? That would be me.
瓦莱丽 是我
Debra Morgan. I figured.
黛布拉·摩根 知道
Sit down.
请坐
I left you messages weeks ago.
几星期前我留言给你
I figured you weren't gonna call.
我以为你不打算回电♥话♥
Well, I was on a cruise.
我在游船上
Rich old men love to spend money on me.
有钱的老男人愿意为我花钱
Um, so you use to work for my dad, Harry Morgan?
你曾为我父亲工作 哈里·摩根
I did.
是的
I still have my sources,
如果你想知道什么
If that's what you're wondering.
我还有消息来源
Pick up where we left off.
从我们中断的地方继续吧
Of course, my fee's gonna be a little higher now.
当然 我的费用会高一点
No, actually, I just wanted to ask you about my dad.
不 实际上 我只想问关于我父亲的事
Did you and my father...
你和我父亲...
Did you ever have a romantic relationship?
你们曾有过罗曼史吗
I’m not sure romantic is the right word.
我不知道罗曼史是不是恰当
I was one of his girlfriends,
我是他的女友之一
If that's what you're asking.
如果你想问的是这个
There were others?
还有别人
I think he picked the c.i.s
我猜他选择线人
Based on how good we were in the sack.
是依据床上功夫的好坏
I’m sorry--that's just...
不好意思... 只是...
That's just not the picture I have of my dad.
那不是我记忆中的爸爸
Hey, I knew he was a hound when I met him,
我遇到他的时候 就知道他是"猎犬"
We all did.
我们都是
I was one of his favorites though.
尽管我是他其中一个最爱
I use to drive him crazy with this one thing--
这让是我能疯狂的驾驭他
That’s enough-- that's enough.
够了... 够了
Thank you.
谢谢你
Thanks.
谢谢
Does this mean you're not gonna hire me?
意思是你不准备雇用我
I should have listened to everybody.
我真该听你们的话
It was a huge mistake to look into dad's past.
调查爸爸的过去是个严重的错误
What happened?
出了什么事
It’s too much.
太多了
I don't need to know all this stuff.
我不需要知道这些事
What stuff?
什么事
Dad was fucking Valerie Hodges.
他跟瓦莱丽·霍奇鬼混过
Really?
真的
But apparently she was just one of many.
很显然还有更多
It’s every father's nightmare...
让孩子失望
Disappointing his children.
是每个父亲的噩梦...
That doesn't sound like Harry.
听起来不像哈里
Thank you, Dex.
谢谢 德克斯
I don't even know who Harry is anymore.
我都不知道哈里是谁了
He’s still everything you remember him to be.
他还是你记忆里的那个人
Is he?
是吗
We all have secrets, deb.
我们都有秘密 黛布
Some of them shouldn't be found out.
有些不该被揭开
I don't have any secrets like that.
我可没有那样的秘密
No, me neither.
是 我也没有
I should just leave it alone.
我应该不管它
My mother...
我母亲
Yeah, I think that's probably for the best.
是的 我觉得那样最好
I’m gonna turn these in and be done with it.
我要归还这些 结束一切
No, you don't have to. I’ll do it.
不 不用 我来吧
Thanks.
谢谢
You need to destroy that file, Dexter.
必须毁掉那些档案 德克斯特
Close that door forever.
永远关上那道门
I can't let her be cut up again.
我不能让她再次被切碎
Hey, sweetie. Hey.
嗨 亲爱的 嗨
Not another gift.
这不是礼物吗
No, It’s not a gift.
不是礼物
It’s a push, remember?
是动力 记得吗
What’s that for?
给谁的
It’s for you. It’s your new guitar.
给你的 你的新吉他
Why?
为什么
'cause you're gonna take guitar lessons.
因为你要上吉他课
Says who?
谁说的
Me.
我
We’ll see.
走着瞧
I learned a long time ago you can't force them
我很久以前学过 你不能
To do things they don't wanna do.
强迫他们做不想做的事
Yeah, I guess.
是啊
So are you ready for your big weekend?
准备好过大周末了吗
What big weekend?
什么重大周末
The overnight camping trip with the young sailors.
与小水手们一起的野营之旅
I'm not a young sailor, Cody is.
我不是小水手 柯迪才是
I'm a 30-something sailor.
我是三十多的老水手还差不多
But you have to go with him. that's part of the deal.
但你得和他一起去 之前说好的
They need adults with boats.
他们需要有游艇的家长
You're signed up to take four of the boys.
你签了名 答应带上四个男孩
I didn't realize that.
我事先没想到
I didn't know I'd have to get so involved.
没想到我也得参与其中
This isn't a good weekend for me.
这占用了我的周末
Dexter, what do you have to do?
德克斯特 你有什么非干不可的事吗
That's so important?
如此重要
Stuff.
无关紧要的事而已
Stuff? Stuff.
无关紧要 没错
You can't cancel because of stuff.
既然无关紧要 你也不能取消吗
Cody will be so disappointed.
柯迪会倍感失望
Well, what time do we have to leave in the morning?
明早我们几点出发
You have to meet on the dot at 8:00 a.m.
你们必须准时早上8点碰头
If I can't do Farrow tomorrow, I'll do him tonight.
如果明天不行 那我只有今晚杀了法罗
Everything's ready.
一切就绪
Where are you going?
你去哪里
I gotta prep the boat.
我得准备好游艇
If we're camping out, we'll need a tent,
我们若是去露营 就需要帐篷
Sleeping bags, food, water.
睡袋 食物和水
I gotta get two children's life vests.
还得准备两个孩子的救生衣
Abduct Jonathan Farrow take him back to his studio,
把乔纳森·法罗带回他的摄影棚
Kill him, cut him to pieces, dump him in the ocean.
将他碎尸万段 扔进大海
Honestly, Rita, this is gonna take me a while.
说实话 丽塔 可能会花上不少时间
Do you need some help?
需要帮忙吗
No, I got it.
不 我能搞定
This really means a lot to cody.
这对柯迪而言 意义重大
Me too.
我也一样
And suddenly...
突然之间
Tonight's the night.
今夜便成了杀戮之夜
Jonathan Farrow, party animal.
乔纳森·法罗 社交动物
Okay, Jonathan, party like there's no tomorrow.
乔纳森 你见不到明天的曙光了
I'm on Mr. Farrow's list.
法罗先生邀请我来
I don't have all night.
我可没有一整夜的时间
Neither does Jonathan Farrow.
而乔纳森·法罗也一样
Excuse me, could you tell Mr. Farrow
不好意思 麻烦你告诉法罗先生
I just saw a homeless guy throwing up
我刚看见一个流浪汉
In the back seat of his car?
在他的汽车后座里呕吐
Quinn?
奎恩
剧集 | 嗜血法医(2006) | 导航列表