Previously on Dexter...
《嗜血法医》前情预告
Dexter.
德克斯特
How's my favorite serial-killer hunter?
我最爱的连环杀手克星过得怎样
The reason I'm in Miami is because i'm convinced
我来迈阿密是因为我很确信
That these bathtub murders are connected
这些浴缸凶杀案与
To a series of murders all over the country.
一系列发生在全国各地的凶杀案相关
It's always the same three kills with trinity.
逢三杀手总是重复一轮三人的手法
You got woman in a bathtub,
已经有一个死在了浴缸里
Followed by a mother falling to her death...
紧接着一个摔死的母亲
You're next.
你是下一个
If this is the latest victim of Lundy's trinity killer,
如果这是蓝迪所说的逢三杀手最新受害者
Then he's a very different monster than I am.
他是一个和我截然不同的杀手
Lundy has this theory
蓝迪得出了一个结论
You don't work for Lundy.
蓝迪不是你的上司
You're welcome to pursue this,
你可以调查这起谋杀
But between the vacation murders and Lisa Bell,
但是你还有假日杀手和丽莎·贝尔凶杀案
I think you're gonna be very busy.
我觉得没时间去管这起谋杀
Yes, I did come to Miami to follow a case,
是的 我来迈阿密是在跟一个案子
But I have to admit I'm glad the killer chose this city,
但是事实上我很高兴杀手选择了这座城市
Knowing I'd find you here.
让我能在这里见到你
Hey, good news!
好消息
The Sandpiper hotel wants to book my band
矶鹬想让我们乐队常驻
For a one-month gig.
一个月
Best of all it means no more time away from you.
最让人开心的是我有更多的时间跟你在一起
Wow, that's great.
天哪 那太好了
I'm not gonna tell you who to date.
我不能告诉你跟谁约会
It's none of my business.
这和你无关
But you should know there's no such thing
但你应该知道记者无时无刻都想
As "off the record" with reporters.
挖到猛料
So watch the pillow talk with that woman.
和你女人说枕边话时 请注意尺度
Super-agent Lundy has a hunch
超级调查员蓝迪有一个预感
That the dead woman is connected
这个受害者是死于
to this big serial killer case
一个系列谋杀案的罪犯之手
Lundy always gets his man.
蓝迪总是能抓到他要找的凶手
Well, so do I.
我也能搞到我想要的男人
Look, I was a little worried
听着 我只是有些担心
That people will misinterpret.
人们会乱想
Let them misinterpret.
让他们说去吧
I need this as much as you do.
我们互相之间开心就好
The past few weeks, you have not been
过去的几周 你父亲的角色
The most present father and husband.
扮演的心不在焉
My dark passenger is like a trapped coal miner,
我内心的黑暗骑士像一位困在矿井里的矿工
Always helping, always letting me know
总是在帮我 总是在暗中告诉我
It's still in there, still alive.
他还在那 他还活着
Dexter S04E04
《嗜血法医》第四季第四集
Everyone needs a vacation.
每个人都需要假期
In my case, it's time off for bad behavior.
而我需要时间来满足我杀人欲望
But I intend to make the most of this family trip
但是我打算好好利用这次家庭旅行
That they're taking without me.
这次没有我的家庭旅行
Shotgun! Shotgun!
猎枪 猎枪
I called it first. I called it inside.
我最先说的 我心里先想到的
It doesn't count if you call it inside.
你不说出来那就不算
Does so! mom! dexter!
当然算 妈 德克斯特
How about you switch every hour?
你们每个小时交换下怎么样
Want to trade places?
想交换吗
I stay home and...
我呆在家里
You can stuff cousin marlene into some spanx on her wedding day.
你去帮我表妹马琳忙婚礼的事
I wish i could, but things are pretty hectic in the station
我想跟你换 但现在局子里很忙
You're not gonna work the whole time, are you?
不会这几天都要天天工作吧
I'll try not to.
我会试着不这样的
You can't let yourself get to that boiling point again.
你不能一直让自己处于饱和状态
It's not healthy.
那样身体不好
And I'd rather not have to lie to the neighbor again
我希望我不需要再向邻居
If you decide to smash any more security lights.
就你打烂更多的安全灯的事撒谎
I hate that you saw me that way.
我不喜欢你看见那样的我
I'm your wife. I want to know what's going on inside you.
我是你妻子 我想知道你心里是怎么想的
I don't think you do.
我不觉得你会想知道的
Just recharge your batteries, all right?
好好整理一下自己 好吗
Enjoy your freedom. Go wild.
享受你的自♥由♥ 玩疯一点
Right...go wild.
好吧... 玩疯一点
Have fun.
过得愉快
Say goodbye to Dexter. Goodbye, Dexter!
跟德克斯特再见 再见 德克斯特
Good-bye, Dexter! Bye-bye.
拜拜 小德克斯特 再见
The kids left you a present in the kitchen.
孩子们在厨房♥里给你留了个礼物
Just the thing to melt a father's heart.
能让父亲感动无比的礼物
Let the good times roll.
让快乐时光开始吧
Whoops!
糟糕
Three days. 72 precious hours to recharge my batteries.
三天 七十二个珍贵的小时来调整我自己
'course Rita doesn't know I'll be recharging with another woman.
尽管丽塔不会知道这会跟另一个女人有关
Officer Zoey Kruger.
佐伊·库格警官
Pembroke Pines patrol.
彭布鲁克松林区巡察员
Eight months ago, officer Kruger's husband and daughter
八个月之前 库格警官的丈夫和女儿
Were killed during a home invasion.
在一起入室袭击中被害
Zoey was shot in the arm and foot.
佐伊被击中手臂和脚部
She survived...obviously.
很明显 她活了下来
But there was one person who thought it was Zoey herself
但有人却认为是乔伊她自导自演
Who killed her family.
杀了她的家人
The one person who always knows the truth of a crime--
这个人总能了解犯案的真♥相♥
The blood guy.
血液分♥析♥师
Morgan. good to see a friendly face.
摩根 很高兴看见一个熟人
Aren't many around here.
这里没有那么多熟人
Nice to have an excuse to visit.
很高兴有借口来拜访这
Even if I made it up.
就算我胡乱编的理由
With your caseload, I can't believe you have time to write a paper
你有案子要办 我不敢相信你还有时间来写
On feathering in blood swipes.
关于血液擦拭文章
I have a small window for...a side project
我想为我的小小研究找点资料
I remembered at the spatter conference last spring,
我记得去年春天的血溅研讨会上
You mentioned something about a questionable swipe
你提到了一起你办案过程中遇到的
In a case you were working.
可疑的血液喷溅案例
Who was it, Cooper?
他叫什么名字来着 是库柏吗
Kruger, and shh We don't talk about that.
是库格 小声点 别让人听到
Zoey's husband-Shot in the stairway.
佐伊的丈夫在楼梯上被射杀
Her daughter, in her bedroom.
而她的女儿死在卧室
Zoey said she was shot twice
佐伊说她与凶手争夺枪时
Wrestling the shooter's gun from him.
被击中两枪
And turned it on him as he fled.
并在他逃跑时击中他
That blood swipe belongs to Darius Rae,
这个血迹痕迹是达利斯·雷的
A drug dealer Zoey roughed up
他是佐伊家人遇害前一天
The day before her family was murdered.
被她痛殴的毒贩
According to her,
据她所说
She winged him in her front hallway.
他在逃到前廊时被击中
The feathering is textbook.
这个案子基本是铁证
Why'd you say it was questionable?
为什么你还觉得有问题
Because it's the only blood of Rae's
因为这是雷在案发现场遗留的
Anywhere at the scene.
唯一一处血迹
Interesting.
有趣极了
For my paper.
那给我点建议
My theory?
我的看法
Uh, forget it. Doesn't matter.
还是算了 无关紧要
You think she planted the blood herself?
你认为是她自己把血涂上去的
Maybe she even provoked
甚至可能是她一手策划
That confrontation with Darius Rae.
故意在审讯时挑衅达利斯·雷
That's where she got his blood.
从而得到他的血液
Also gives her the perfect narrative for the crime.
这使她的犯罪行为变得无懈可击
Rae breaks in looking for retribution,
雷伺机报复
Cop's family becomes collateral damage.
警♥察♥的家人因此无辜被害
Was Darius Rae ever arrested?
那达利斯·雷是否被捕
Darius Rae was gunned down in a supposedly gang-related incident.
他在一次黑帮火拼时被射杀
But that's another theory,
但那是另一个故事
Another day.
另一天的事了
剧集 | 嗜血法医(2006) | 导航列表