Three post cards don't have a match.
有三张明信片无法对号♥入座
Trinity sent these to Christine from Cheyenne,
逢三杀手寄给克莉丝汀的明信片有来自夏延
Topeka, and Bloomington, Illinois.
托皮卡 伊利诺伊的布卢明顿
Morgan Lundy never uncovered
摩根 蓝迪的记录里面
trinity killings in these cities...
缺少这几个城市
Which means there could be as many more as nine murders.
那就意味着不止九轮谋杀案
Go home. I'm gonna call homicide
回家休息吧 我要去打电♥话♥
in each of these cities.
问这些城市的重案组
Christine Hill just committed suicide.
克莉丝汀·希尔刚自杀
In front of you.
就在你面前
Four hours ago.
四小时之前
Now, take a personal day. Get some closure.
请个事假吧 休息下
That's an order. These cities
这是命令 这些城市...
I'll call their homicide departments.
我打电♥话♥去这些城市的重案组问问
Stan Beaudry is
斯坦·博德里是...
Is our number one trinity suspect.
他是逢三杀手的头号♥嫌疑犯
We're on it.
我们在调查了
What's she still doing here?
她为什么还在这儿
She's going.
我现在就走
Closure, huh?
结案了 是吗
Some of the cities on these post cards...
这些明信片上的一些城市
What?
怎么了
You're my husband.
你是我丈夫
And I have a wife.
那你就是我妻子
So... what do we do now?
那我们现在该干嘛呢
We find the trinity killer.
我们追找逢三杀手啊
No. I mean, do we...
我们是不是应该
move in together?
住到一起啊
Married people do that.
婚后都该这样
My house? Your house sounds fine.
住我家吗 不错
Valerie? Debra Morgan.
瓦莱丽吗 我是黛布拉·摩根
Yeah, fine.
恩 好的
You said my dad left you for another c.i.?
你说我父亲为了另一个女线人离开了你
You followed him to her house?
你曾跟踪她一直到她家
Any chance you remember where she lives?
你还记得她家的地址吗
Really? Great.
是吗 太好了
My day just got wide open. You up for a road trip?
我请假了 你想来次公路旅行吗
Finally, it's over.
终于 都结束了
Savings account closed. checking account closed.
把储蓄和支票账户全部销户
You were gonna leave town, weren't you?
你想跑了 是吧
And probably leave your family destitute too.
扔下你的家人
Eventually the police will see through Stan Beaudry,
警♥察♥最终会发现斯坦·博德里是无辜的
And they'll get on to you.
最终找到你的
But you'll be missing with all your money,
但到时你就和你的钱一起逃之夭夭了
And everyone will assume...
所有人都会认为
That you skipped the country.
你已经逃离美国了
Luck is finally working with me.
幸运之神终于站到我身边了
That's the car right there
就是这辆车
That swiped me over on riverside.
从我车旁擦过
Seriously? Fuck!
真♥他♥妈♥的
Hey, that's him! That's the prick.
就是他 就是那个混♥蛋♥
Who, me? You fucking hit my car!
谁 我吗 你♥他♥妈♥的撞我车了
Learn how to drive, you idiot.
会开车么 你个白♥痴♥
'Cause being rude always helps
说脏话能解决
In a tense situation, right?
现在的问题吗
Calm down.
冷静点
Look, I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I was on my way to a crime scene.
我在赶去犯罪现场的路上
Miami metro, forensics.
迈阿密警局 鉴证科
Come on, he's working the whole cop brotherhood angle?
不会吧 他和那帮垃圾警♥察♥是一伙的
No one's above the law, pal.
没人能凌驾于法律之上 伙计
Okay. be cool.
好吧 冷静
Diplomatic.
打打官腔
Look, obviously, I'll pay for whatever the damage is.
我肯定会全部赔偿的
You fled the scene of an accident.
你事故之后逃跑了
I didn't flee. I was in a hurry.
我没有逃跑 只是着急赶路
To solve a crime.
我要赶去现场
So you stop at a bank?
我看见你在银行前停下的
That's bullshit!
真是一派胡言
I'm just asking for
看在同行的面子上
a little professional courtesy here.
通融下吧
You might pull that shit down at Miami metro,
在迈阿密警局也许可以
But here at the sheriff's department,
在郡警局
We don't put up with that shit.
我们不来这一套
Come on! Caught on tape, asshole.
少来了 看镜头 混♥蛋♥
Don't fucking point that thing at me.
你♥他♥妈♥的别拿这个对着我
All right, come here.
好了 过来
Okay, buddy... we're taking you in.
你被逮捕了
So much for diplomacy.
官腔过头了
You sure this is the right block?
你确定是这个街区吗
Pretty sure.
没错
Want one? Quit.
要来口吗 戒了
Ugh. I remember when your dad stopped, cold turkey.
我记得你♥爸♥爸戒烟的时候
If Harry said he was gonna do something, he did it.
哈里许下的诺言 就一定会做到
He was a good man. he was a manwhore.
真是个好男人 也是个多情男
Yeah, but he was a lot of other things too.
没错 不过别的方面他也很擅长
Like he always made me feel safe.
他总是让我感觉安心
And the crowd I ran with- that meant a lot.
考虑到我的交友圈 安全感很重要
Here it is.
到了
What's wrong?
怎么了
Fucking can't be. No. this is it.
他妈的开玩笑吧 不 就是这
I remember the porch.
我记得这个门廊
Why, what is it?
为什么 怎么了
I've been here before.
我以前来过这
Oh, god!
天呐
He brought me here.
他带我来过
Who did?
谁
The ice truck killer. Brian Moser.
冰柜车杀手布莱恩·摩沙
That was her name!
我想起她的名字了
Laura Moser. She had two little boys.
劳拉·摩沙 她有两个小男孩
Dad, who the hell were you?
爸爸 你到底是什么人
I don't have time for this shit.
我没时间搞这些
Why are you even in here?
你为什么会进来
Because of Arthur fucking Mitchell.
因为他妈的亚瑟·米切尔
Wrong.
错
All right, I'm here because
好吧 我在这是因为
I didn't follow the code.
我没有遵循你的准则
Everything you taught me was to keep me out of here.
你教给我的一切旨在让我远离这里
What else? What do you want me to say?
还有什么 你想我说什么
I'm here because I lost it? yes. I fucking lost it.
我在这是因为我迷失自我了吗
On a fucking cop!
他妈的还警♥察♥呢
Like a fucking amateur. Fuck you!
就像一个外行一样 妈的
It's your number one rule, don't get caught.
不要被抓 这不是你的第一准则吗
They were gonna find him.
他们会找到我的
They were gonna find me with an unconscious man.
发现我车上还有一个昏迷的人
That's not why you lost it.
那不是你迷失的原因
That's not why you're in here.
不是你身在监牢的原因
I couldn't just let them find him, goddamn it.
我不能就这么让他们抓住他 妈的
I have to be the one to kill him.
他一定要死在我手里
I have to know he's gone.
我要确保他从此消失
For my family.
为了我的家人
Exactly.
没错
You can't think clearly because of them.
你就是因为他们而头脑混乱
They've done this to you.
是他们造成的
No, my dark passenger has done this to me.
不 是我内心的黑暗乘客造成的
It's ruining my life.
他在毁掉我的生活
It is your life.
你的生活就是如此
I don't want it to be.
我不想这样
I don't want it.
我不想的
You said you had something? Nothing good.
你说你有发现 没什么有价值的
剧集 | 嗜血法医(2006) | 导航列表