Perp's name's eddie noonan.
名字可能是艾迪·努南
Great. can you bring it up?
好的 你能带给我吗
Thanks.
谢谢
My keen forensic sense of smell
我敏锐的嗅觉
Tells me you're wearing a perfume.
告诉我你擦了香水
Anything to do with the return
是不是因为
Of one special agent frank lundy?
特别探员弗兰克·蓝迪的回归
i already have a boyfriend
我已经有男朋友了
Who happens to be coming back in town tonight.
他今晚正好从镇上回来
And if you smell me again, i'll punch you in the throat.
如果你再闻的话 我就打断你的喉咙
so much for keeping these shootings low profile.
让这些人保持低调可真是比登天还难
"a string of robberies turned deadly
"系列抢劫案升级"
"in what authorities are now calling
"当局称之为..."
'the vacation murder'."
"假日杀手"
imagine how thrilled the mayor is
现在这事人尽皆知
This thing had a brand name.
想象一下市长该有多么激动
wait till he hears it's "vacations murders," plural.
直到他听说有好几个假日杀手
jesus.
天呐
Does anyone know this christine hill?
有人认识这个克莉丝汀·希尔吗
we might have met a few times.
我们见过几次
well,see if you can get her to tone down the creative writing, okay?
看你能不能让她闭嘴了
I'm gonna need an arrest here soon.
我希望这种事情到此为止
don't worry, i'm on it.
别担心 有我管着
actually, i'm on it.
事实上 是我管着
I told the mayor i'd take lead on this case.
我告诉过市长我来负责这个案子
okay.
好的
no reflection on you, sergeant.
没事了 警司
it's your call, lieutenant.
听你的 警督
you are so boning this reporter.
这份报告 你有麻烦了
shut the fuck up.
你♥他♥妈♥闭嘴
guys, vamanos, we got a crime to solve.
同志们 我们有案子要处理
you here to lend a hand?
你是来帮忙的吗
more like find one.
不如说是来找一样东西
If those body parts were thrown from the car,
如果那些尸块被甩出了车
Locating them is a matter of--
找到它们
velocity and trajectory.
应该轻而易举
Should be right around here.
应该就在这附近
just imagine if harrison had been--
想象一下如果哈里森...
he wasn't.
不是他的错
if your ritual hadn't been interrupted
如果你的仪式不是因为给哈里森
To go pick up meds for harrison--
买♥♥药而打断的话...
you saying he's to blame for this?
你是说这是他的错吗
i'm not.
我没有
dizzy?
头晕了
I'm fine.
我很好
unless you can't find benny gomez.
除非你找到了贝尼·戈麦斯
Those bags aren't here, dexter.
那些包裹不在这儿 德克斯特
What did you do with his body?
你原打算怎么处理这些尸块
rita called about harrison and...
丽塔打电♥话♥告诉我关于哈里森的事...
Everything else is just fog.
别的事情就像一团迷雾
come on, dex. think.
德克斯 好好想想
where is benny?
贝尼在哪里
i don't know.
我不知道
Fucking dead people.
该死的人
everything we've got on noonan's
我们了解的关于努南的材料
1979 homicide conviction.
1979年 谋杀罪
Evidence logs, witness statements.
证据记录 目击报告
Plea agreements in there too.
还有申诉辩词也在那里
frances... mmm?
弗朗西斯 恩
if i hadn't already gone through that phase in college,
如果我没有经历大学那阶段
I'd kiss you.
我会亲你的
so why are you interested
你怎么会对一个
In a murder that happened while you were in diapers?
你还穿着尿布时的杀人犯如此感兴趣呢
a guy kills his wife while she's taking a bath
一个男人在妻子洗澡时杀死了她
30 years ago.
30年前
We found a new victim a few days ago at,
几天前我们又发现了新的受害人
Get this, his old address.
在他的老地点
A coincidence? i think fucking not.
是巧合吗 肯定不是
you forgetting something?
你忘了点什么吗
Your father's old confidential informant folders
你♥爸♥爸以前那些机密的线人报告
Aren't gonna re-file themselves.
可不会自己归档
sorry.
不好意思
Susannah coffey. another blast from the past.
苏珊娜·科菲 另一个线人
hmm, was she at least useful?
她给你帮助了吧
only as a reminder to wear sunblock.
只让我记得要涂防晒霜
But i'm still waiting on a few call backs
我还在等名单上的其他人
From some other names on the list,
打来的回电
But so far, i'm starting to think
到目前为止 我开始思考
Maybe i fucked around more than my old man did.
也许我比老爸惹的麻烦还多
just work the scene.
好好工作
Don't raise flags.
别露马脚
Just work the scene...
好好工作
Then get the hell to the boxing arena.
然后去该死的拳击场
get those news trucks out of here.
让那些新闻车开走
I got a coroner's van coming through.
有辆法医的大篷车要进来
copy that.
知道
hey, joey.
嗨 乔
this is an active crime scene, ma'am.
这是案发现场 女士
I'm gonna need you behind that tape.
你最好到封锁线后面去
"ma'am"?
女士
your article, "vacation murder"?
"假日杀手"是你的文章
"murders" now, it seems.
谋杀 现在看起来是
see, how am i supposed to talk to you
为了不给你话里抓到把柄
When i got to watch everything i say?
我要如何跟你聊呢
which means you do still want to talk to me?
这意味着你还是愿意和我说话的咯
Yeah, I do.
是的
good.
好的
'cause i like talking to you.
因为我喜欢和你谈话
Amongst other things.
了解内♥幕♥消息
those things are good, but we got
案件进展不错 但我们
To have some ground rules.
要遵守规矩
quinn, i need you to run an inventory
奎恩 我要你列份清单
On the victim's personal effects.
关于死者的社会关系
i'm on it, boss.
明白 头儿
stay back here, ma'am.
呆在这后面 女士
You know better.
你知道这样最好
Your timing sucks.
这个时机太不好了
what have we got here?
我们在这儿发现了点什么
shot from behind as he was coming in the room.
当他进入房♥间的时候 背后中枪
Caught a medium-caliber bullet in the back of the neck.
颈部后方发现一枚中等口径的子弹
empty wallet, watch missing, drawer's empty.
钱包是空的 手表不见了 柜子也是空的
someone figured out it's easier to rob people who are dead first.
看来有人觉得把人杀死后 抢劫更方便
directional swipe pattern of one of the assailant's shoes
用攻击者的鞋子猛击的方向
Shows he went that way.
表明他正往那边走
okay, angel, start a canvass.
好的 安吉儿 展开彻底调查
Guests, employees, security cameras.
旅客 雇员 监视录像
Already handled.
已经开始调查了
Next of kin will have to be notified.
然后通知亲属
Got it, if you're good with that, lieutenant.
明白 我就去办 警督
You got your hands full here.
算了 你这就够忙的了
I'll deal with it.
我去联♥系♥
What's up with the boss lady taking lead on your case?
这女老板怎么接了你的案子
Chain of command is there for a reason, Vince.
文斯 服从命令
Just do your god damn job.
管好你自己就好了
Dude, your gills are green.
老兄 你的脸色都青了
You gonna blow?
是不是想吐啊
Uh, I need to get some air.
我去透透气
Don't have time for this.
没时间浪费了
Oh. Are we blood?
这是血吗
Join you?
可以坐这吗
剧集 | 嗜血法医(2006) | 导航列表