You're on sick leave.
你在病假中
Go home.
回家休息
I'll keep you posted. okay?
有什么事我会让你知道的
One unheard message.
一条未听留言
Hi, I'm calling for Debra Morgan.
嗨 我找黛布拉·摩根
This is Valerie Hodge
我是瓦莱丽·霍奇
From a few weeks ago.
一个星期前我们联络过的
Sorry it took me so long to call you back,
很抱歉过了这么久才给你回电♥话♥
But when you said you were Harry Morgan's daughter,
但是你说你是哈里·摩根的女儿
I wasn't sure what to do.
我不知道该做什么
I figured I'd just call, be direct,
我想我应该给你回电 直接一点
So if you want to know the truth..
所以如果你想知道真♥相♥
I told you to stop working.
我告诉过你别工作了
That wasn't work.
那不是工作
That was way personal.
是私事
Come on. For you? Same difference.
得了吧 对你来说有差别吗
She wants a partner.
她需要一个伴侣
One who can open up.
一个全心对她开放的人
Okay, I'll share.
好吧 我会试着交流
About what?
交流什么呢
Work.
工作吧
Spatter anysysis?
血液飞溅分♥析♥
No. Something personal.
不 说点私事吧
Trinity?
逢三杀手
Too personal.
太私人了
Food?
聊聊吃的
I'm hungry. I could tell her that.
我饿了 我能和她说这个
We're out of bread again.
面包又没了
I'll go get some.
我去买♥♥点回来
Arthur's kept this up for, what, 28 years?
亚瑟维持他的家庭长达28年之久
My family may not last 20 minutes.
我的家庭可能连20分钟都维持不了
Warmth, intimacy. He's convincing.
温暖 亲密 他很令人信服
But why the show? I'm the only one watching.
但何必如此伪装呢 唯一的观众只有我
Unless. It's more than just camouflage.
除非 这不仅仅是演戏
That's honest affection.
是真实的情感
Sustained for year.
持续多年
But he's like me. How does he do it?
但他是怎么做到的
I will kill him. I need to.
我会杀了他 我必须这样做
But right now I need to save my family more.
但是现在我更需要挽救我的家庭
His cycle is over.
他的杀人周期结束了
It'll be a while before he kills again,
距离他再次杀人还有一段时间
So he's not an immediately threat.
所以短时期内他不具威胁
And I have so much to learn.
我需要学习的还有太多
Arthur mitchell.
亚瑟·米切尔
Kyle Butler.
凯尔·巴特勒
Four walls, one heart.
四面墙 一颗热忱的心
We build homes for the homeless.
我们为无家可归的人建造家庭
We meet at my house, then head to the site together.
在我家集♥合♥ 然后一起去场所
My address is right place
上面有我的地址 孩子
Thanks. I've been...
谢谢 我一直
Looking for a way to get more involved.
想要更多的参与其中
What brings you to Srered fellowship, kyle?
怎么会来斯雷德交流会的呢 凯尔
Looking for something. Answers.
茫茫中寻觅着 答案
My wife and I, we separated.
我和我太太分居了
She kicked me out
她把我赶出家门
And took the kids.
还带走了孩子
I didn't know where else to go.
我无处可去
You came to the right place, son.
你来对地方了 孩子
I just got an email from my editor.
我刚收到编辑的邮件
Yeah? Anything good?
有好消息吗
Well, he wants more from me on the vacation murders.
他想要假日杀手的更多报道
I'm not asking for any inside scoop.
我不是找你要内♥幕♥的
Yeah, 'cause we know how well that worked out last time.
还记得上次惹出了多大的事啊
What?
那你要做什么
If you could just help me
如果你能帮我
Get an interview with Debra Morgan...
约黛布拉·摩根做个访问
You got to be kidding me. It'd be a hero piece
开玩笑啊 这是枪击案的
About the shooting. No. No way.
英雄资讯 没门
She's your partner.
她是你的搭档
Yeah. Add to that the fact that her
是 而且她哥哥
Brother has a bug against about me.
看我不顺眼
Let's just say I'd rather you left it alone.
你还是别想这事了
Since when did that ever stop me from getting what I want?
什么时候我得不到我想要的了
Oh, hold on. It might be the station.
等等 可能是局里打来的
Quinn. Look out your window.
我是奎恩 看窗外
Be back in a sec, okay?
我马上回来
I want to be an eyewitness for the shooting.
我想做枪击案的目击证人
I thought you said you didn't see anything.
我认为你会说什么都看不到
I was in shock.
我休克了
My memory was fuzzy.
之前的记忆模模糊糊
Now it's clear.
那现在你记起来了
There's no doubt in my mind that Nikki shot me and Frank.
就是妮基朝我和弗兰克开的枪
Mine either.
我也这么认为
Are you talking about going on the record?
要去做份笔录吗
And what happens later if you decide you're still confused?
万一你到时又记不清了
I won't.
不会的
You sure?
你确定
Because if this comes back to bite
万一你记错了
You in the ass, d goose chase.
你会完蛋的
My dad used to say a good cop does
我老爸常说一名好警♥察♥
Whatever it takes to close the case..
该在非常时刻使用非常手段
Other cops. Not you.
那是其他警♥察♥ 不是你
Just think about it, okay?
好好想想吧
I'd hate to have you make a decision
我不希望你没想清楚
When your head's omeone in need..
就下决定
They're on a wild goose chase.
他们这是白费力气
No way they'll find a match to trinity's DNA.
他们不可能查到和逢三杀手匹配的DNA
He's too well-hidden.
他隐藏得太好了
I could be helping,
或者我能帮得上忙
Finding the hammer he used.
找出他用的锤子
Or I could help someone in need...
那我就能帮助那个需要帮助的人
Me.
我自己
Preliminary spatter report on the bludgeoning.
凶器的血液喷溅报告
We land on the specific hammer for the murder weapon?
查出锤子的具体型号♥了吗
Narrowing it down. I'll keep you posted.
正在缩小范围 有消息通知你
I'm actually heading out now to do some field research.
我去做一下实地调查
Well, how about you, Vince?
你呢 文斯
You got anything on DNA
你有发现吗
No matches in the criminal database.
罪犯数据库里没有匹配的
Wait.
别走
You're gonna miss the big reveal.
不然你会错过这个大发现
Because I'm me, and I happen to think outside the box,
我就是我嘛 不落窠臼
And I happen to be an awesome forensic tech... Mmasuka.
我可是名杰出的法医 马酥卡
I ran the human remains against the saliva.
我比对了骨灰和唾液
And guess what I found?
知道我的发现吗
Matching mitochondrial DNA.
线粒体内DNA吻合
English, por favor.
麻烦请说英文
The killer is related to the human remains.
凶手和化作骨灰的人有血缘关系
Same family.
是一家人
He keeps his family with him all the time.
他一直带着家人四处作案
Well, are they gonna go visit him in prison?
那他们会去监狱里看望他吗
'cause this is going to get him caught.
因为他即将被捕
Maybe he wants to get caught. Or he's sending a message.
或者他是渴望被捕 或者是传达信息
Or he's trying to leave some kind of a legacy.
或许是为了留下点纪念
How come you're not working this case?
你怎么不查这案子
I'm busy.
我还忙着
Got a report to finish.
还有份报告要写
His family keeps him safe,
他的家人让他感到温馨
But these ashes leave him exposed
骨灰却暴露了他
Maybe this is how I get to the truth.
或许这样我就能查到真♥相♥
剧集 | 嗜血法医(2006) | 导航列表