Previously on Dexter...
《嗜血法医》前情提要
Judging from the spray, we're looking at somebody tall.
根据喷溅痕迹推断 凶手身材高大
over six feet.
1米83以上
He moved the arm... for a reason.
他移♥动♥了他的手臂 一定有所目的
The killer leaves the ash as his signature,
凶手留下骨灰以作为他那该死的标志
Making his vics point at it.
并在受害者死后将其手指指向骨灰
Lundy came to Miami to hunt this guy.
蓝迪来迈阿密就是为了抓他
I think he got too close and I think
我认为他追查得太紧
it got him killed and me shot.
以致他被枪杀 而我一并受伤
It's been my dad's baby for years.
这是我爸多年来的宝贝
A few days ago, he hands me the keys.
前几天 他把钥匙给了我
No, no.
不 不
Smooth circular motions, son.
要轻轻地转着圈擦
I got it, dad.
我知道 老爸
If you got it, I wouldn't have to remind you.
如果你知道 我也不会再提醒你了
Small cracks in the perfect family.
这完美的家庭也有着小矛盾
I can lose my job.
我可能会丢掉饭碗
Not like I'm the only one.
我们这行都这样
Being a journalist these days
这年头 当一名记者
is like a straight ticket to the unemployment line.
就像是一张通往失业大军的直达票
Either I get a lead that bleeds or basically I'm done.
我要么搞到爆♥炸♥性头条 要么就被辞退
Are the sweeps connected to the shootings of Agent Lundy?
这些搜索和蓝迪探员被杀有关吗
I know it's really tough for reporters right now.
我知道如今当记者的都很辛苦
So maybe instead of this one,
除了这个案子
I can give you that interview you've been wanting from me.
我可以答应你之前的采访请求
Mother shit fuck.
操♥他♥妈♥的
How tall was my shooter?
射伤我的人有多高
My height.
和我一样高
Then it wasn't trinity. Nope.
那就不是逢三杀手干的了 没错
I was a dress-over-the-head party girl.
我以前是疯狂的派对女孩
You must think I'm
你肯定认为我...
Totally charming.
非常迷人
We broke up officially.
我们正式分手了
If I find out this is bullshit,
如果我发现你们是想蒙混过关
There will be severe, career-ending consequences.
其后果会很严重 甚至是结束警♥察♥生涯
Fuck it.
妈的
No more confessions, no more good deeds,
再也没有忏悔 没有善行
And no more fucking remorse.
甚至没有该死的悔恨
No, you're mine.
不 你的命是我的
Arthur Mitchell, you just got a reprieve.
亚瑟·米切尔 我暂时不会杀你
Dexter S04E09
《嗜血法医》第四季第九集 "饥渴的男人"
This'll do the job.
这把刀会完成它的使命
Cut you into exactly the right size pieces.
将你切成合适的大小
You got one more day.
你又多了一天的命
Happy families are all alike.
幸福的家庭总是相似
They never leave you by yourself on holidays.
他们绝不会留下你独自度假
So I got some interesting thanksgiving greetings
我刚收到你那戴维斯教练寄来的
From your coach Davis.
有趣的感恩节贺卡
Well, if you're not gonna play baseball anymore,
如果你不再打棒球了
I suppose you aren't gonna need this.
我想你就不需要这个了
No, dad-- - all right?
不 老爸
How about this?
这个呢
Oh, you're full of awards.
你有这么多的奖杯
Once the turkey's gone, so is Arthur.
一旦失去甜头 亚瑟就会暴露本性
How about this one?
那这个呢
This one's for most valuable player.
这是最佳球员的奖杯
Fuck you, dad.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 死老爸
Family business.
家庭纷争
It's my business too.
也是我的事
Okay.
好吧
Healthy way to blow off steam.
健康的发泄方式
What the hell?
怎么了
Jonah?
约拿
Hey, it's just me.
是我
Mr. Butler, what are you doing here?
巴特勒先生 你怎么在这
I stopped by your house.
我路过你家
I saw you arguing with your father.
看见你和你♥爸♥爸吵架
No, I don't argue. I never argue.
不 我没吵架 我从不吵架
Still looked like a bad one.
但你看起来不太好
Man, you have no idea what he's like.
老兄 你根本不知道他是怎么样的人
How he treats my mother and Rebecca.
他是怎么对待我妈妈和丽贝卡的
You don't know what he's capable of.
你根本不知道他能干出什么
Well, actually
事实上
He hits me.
他打我
That's not right.
他不该这么做
You know, I'm running out of cliches to tell the coaches.
我向教练扯了够多的谎
You know, "hey, I fell down some stairs.
我摔下了楼梯
I walked into a door."
我撞到了门
I know it looks like we have the perfect fucking family,
我知道我们看来是他妈的完美家庭
But in that house, when he's there,
但在那栋房♥子里 他在那里
It's not a life.
那不是人过的日子
It's a tour of duty.
行尸走肉般的生活
Shit.
他妈的
He'd kill me if he knew I was telling you this stuff.
如果他知道我把这告诉你 他会杀了我的
I won't say a word.
我不会透露出一句话的
You should have just let him die.
你该让他摔死的
Where you going?
你要去哪
Anywhere away from here.
任何地方 离这越远越好
I can't go back.
我不能回去
Not to him. Not with the car like this.
不能带着被砸成这样的车回去面对他
So I'll go with you.
那我和你一起去
I'll be there when you tell him.
你向他坦承时 我会在你身边陪你
Why?
为什么
You're not the only one with father issues.
你不是唯一一个有父子问题的
Well, you know, maybe...
或许...
I mean, I guess if you came to thanksgiving tomorrow,
如果你能明天来参加感恩节晚宴
Dad would be on his best.
老爸会装出正人君子的样子
Thanksgiving.
感恩节晚宴
I can stay at Luke's house until then.
我可以在卢克家躲到那时
Guess I'm having two turkey dinners this year.
我今年大概有两顿火鸡大餐了
The DNA sweep didn't give them trinity.
DNA搜索没有查到逢三杀手
But it did bring in a cornucopia of criminals.
但它查出了大量无关的罪犯
That should keep Miami metro off the trinity case
使迈阿密警员在假日中
Through the holiday.
都忙得无法追查逢三杀手案
Deb won't be anywhere near as easy.
看来黛布有的忙了
I'm sorry, Dex, but I'm spending thanksgiving
抱歉 德克斯 但我得和这些近九十个
with 90 or so of my newest friends.
新朋友一起过感恩节了
Look at these victims.
看看这些受害者
It looks like a family portrait.
凑在一起看上去像张全家福
The bathtub women, they're always young and single.
死在浴缸里的女人 总是年轻而且单身
A first girlfriend maybe.
也许像凶手的第一个女朋友
And then the jumper's always a mother of two.
跳楼死的这些 基本上是俩孩子的妈
Maybe that represents his mom or his wife,
大概代表着凶手的母亲或妻子
But I don't think this guy's married.
但我觉得这人并没有结婚
And the bludgeon-ee's always a father.
而这些被棍子打死的都是父亲
You used to love thanksgiving when we were kids.
你小时候很喜欢过感恩节的
You wore the little indian headdresses.
带着那些印第安头饰
Picked the pearl onions out of the green beans.
在绿色的豆子里捡出珍珠大小的洋葱
Yeah, mom's green beans.
是啊 妈妈的绿色豆子
And then she died.
后来她就死了
And it was you and me and dad and football
只剩下你 我 老爸 还有足球
And TV dinners in aluminum trays.
再就是些装在铝盘子里的快餐
Talk about your lonely.
诉说着孤独
Well, you won't be lonely at our house.
在我们家里你不会感到孤独的
You'll never get the chance.
我们不会让你觉得孤独
Dexter, I am lead detective
德克斯特 我现在是警探领队
On the biggest case of my career.
这是我职业生涯中最大的案子
This is where I belong.
这里才是我该待的地方
I thought Batista was lead.
不是巴蒂斯塔带头么
He's the lead on Lundy now.
他现在是蓝迪那边的头
剧集 | 嗜血法医(2006) | 导航列表