剧集 | 朽木(2004) | 导航列表
我去把灯点着
Let me light the lamp.
我把靴子放错地方了
I've misplaced my boots.
我放楼下了 厨房♥门边
I put them downstairs by the kitchen door.
我睡着了...
I was asleep...
你进来拿的时候?
when you took them and did that.
对,你希望我没拿?
Yes. Would you rather I not?
不
No.
不
No.
本打算昨晚醒着我们好聊一聊
Only I had intended to be awake last night so we could talk,
聊聊最近怎么样,自从你来了 晚上安静的时候还没机会
which, what with how it's been, we have not done in the peace of the evening as I would like, since your arrival.
我也喜欢像那样 一天结束的时候安静的聊天
I would enjoy to converse in the stillness, after the day, like that.
今晚我要喝两杯咖啡
Tonight I will have two cups of coffee,
而且不会睡着
and I will not fall asleep.
在早上...
In the morning...
我们各自起身出发工作前安静的时候
in the quiet before we each take up our work,
也是这样“交流”的好机会
is also a pleasant occasion for such intercourse.
是啊
Yes.
今天早上开始聊吗?
Would you like to start a discussion this morning?
我不想... 吵醒孩子
I wouldn't... want to disturb the boy.
威廉睡得很甜
William sleeps soundly.
如果你关下卧室门
If you will see to the bedroom door...
布洛克先生?
Mr. Bullock?
是我杀了他吗?
Have I killed him?
首先,死人不发抖
First, the dead don't shiver.
其次,他只是照他说的做
And next, you just done what he asked. than a thumb up his ass attempting his fucking relief?
行了,快他妈出去吧
Go on, get the fuck out of here.
没事亲爱的
It's all right, honey.
您好
Hello.
你有什么事?
What's your business?
我是弗朗西斯.沃尔科特
I'm Francis Wolcott.
我叫埃尔斯沃斯,弗朗西斯.沃尔科特先生
My name's Ellsworth, Mr. Francis Wolcott.
能听到吗? - 能,您好吗
Can you hear me? - Yes, sir. How do you do?
我很好,很高兴你能听明白 - 是,先生
I'm well. Glad you make me out. - Yes, sir.
未经许可在加内特夫人矿内巷道上闲逛 这里不欢迎,沃尔科特先生
without a by-your-leave ain't welcome, Mr. Wolcott,
别他妈再犯了
and you ought not to repeat your fucking mistake.
呃,野蛮地回应一个无心的错误
Well, that's an uncivil response to an innocent error.
你没留胡子的时候 在康斯托克工作过?
Did you work in the Comstock when you was beardless?
是 - 给乔治.赫斯特先生?
I did. - For Mr. George Hearst,
当嗅觉灵敏的探子?
as a keen eye for the color?
赫斯特先生的地质工程师
As a geologist for Mr. Hearst.
您赢了,埃尔斯沃斯先生
Well, you have the advantage of me, Mr. Ellsworth.
那倒没有,沃尔科特先生
That ain't a possibility, Wolcott.
你一向不犯错的
No more than an error of yours would be innocent.
我模糊想起一个埃尔斯沃斯
I do dimly recall an Ellsworth...
负责过佛吉尼亚联合公♥司♥
superintended the Consolidated Virginia operations.
我他妈不关心你想起来什么
I don't give a fuck what you recall.
英雄啊,塌方后挖了一礼拜 救出三个人
A hero. Dug a week without respite to save three poor souls from a cave-in.
还有46具尸体 那个矿洞本就不该挖
And 46 corpses in a fucking hole that ought never to have been dug.
算一下得救和没救的人数 总是有选择的
Always a choice... to count the saved or lost.
离开这里
Get off this property!
不能因为一个人反对变化 就叫他“卢德分子”
Just as a man opposed to inevitable change needn't invariably be called a Luddite,
更合适的说法 是他反应慢
another choice might be simply to describe him as slow in his processes.
回去告诉你那个混账老板
You tell that cocksucker you work for
下次派一个 手上没有沾满康斯托克矿上鲜血的人
the next surrogate he sends oughtn't to be bloodied from the Comstock.
噪声真吵,不是吗,埃尔斯沃斯先生?
The noise is terrible, isn't it, Mr. Ellsworth?
就像命运
Like fate.
“牛,盒子,狐狸”
"Ox, box, fox."
诺拉注意力不集中
Nora's attentions are wandering.
我要是你 就用糖贿赂她
If I were you, I'd bribe her with candy.
早上好
Good morning.
请进,艾斯林豪瑟小姐
Please come in, Miss Isringhausen.
请坐
Will you have a seat?
您想好了吗,夫人? 是否留我继续服务
Do you remain of a mind, ma'am, to dispense with my services?
我非常尊重您的职业能力,艾斯林豪瑟小姐
I have immense respect for your training and intelligence, Miss Isringhausen,
感谢您教导索菲娅付出的心血
and gratitude for your efforts toward Sophia's education.
我和您性格不太合
I am ill-suited temperamentally
作为女人我们没法合作
to collaborate with you as women in our positions must do.
我明白了
I see.
我提议付您6个月遣散费
I propose to pay you six months' wages severance
另付200美元 作为芝加哥与此地之间路费补偿
and an additional $200 against the expense of your journey here and return to Chicago.
您作安排的同时
While you're making your arrangements,
我会继续支付您在此旅馆的费用
I will also continue to pay for your room here at the hotel.
条件非常公平,加内特夫人
As to those terms, Mrs. Garret, your behavior is very fair.
艾斯林豪瑟小姐 科顿·马瑟(清教♥徒♥神学家)都会觉得
Miss Isringhausen, Cotton Mather would have found
您为我和索菲娅定的标准 是多么无趣且生硬
hard and joyless the standards you so resolutely apply to me and Sophia,
当然,您给自己定的也一样
and of course to yourself.
祝你顺利
I wish you very well.
谢谢,夫人 - 你要不...
Thank you, madam. - Would you...
我不会和索菲娅说再见 免得“伤她的心”
I will not say goodbye to Sophia, to spare her upset.
丹
Dan.
E.B. 咖啡?
E.B. Coffee?
麻烦你
Please.
坦率的说,丹
I'll be candid, Dan.
昨晚我没睡好
I did not sleep well last night.
我听到艾尔的房♥间里传出尖叫
I heard screaming from Al's room.
这里发生过很多次
Happens up there many a fucking evening.
是艾尔在叫,丹
Well, Al was fucking screaming, Dan.
我在想 他今天早上好点没有
And I'm wondering how he's feeling this morning.
你闪烁其词 让我很他妈的很焦虑
And you dancing around the pole ain't allaying my fucking anxieties.
你现在听到他叫了吗?
Well, do you hear any screams from him now?
听不见不算数
Silence ain't proof either way.
别跟我耍嘴皮子,E.B. 小心我他妈一巴掌把你拍傻了
Take no tongue with me, E.B., or I'll slap you fucking silly!
他正痊愈
He's on the mend,
而且不见客人
and he ain't fucking receiving.
就想问这个 - 现在你知道了
That's all I was fucking asking. - That's your fucking answer.
请传达我的问候 告他现在谣言四起
Convey my joy... and tell him numerous scores await.
今天他妈挺闲的,丹?
Soft fucking day, Dan.
早上好,残耳 噢,抱歉,埃蒙
Morning, Crop Ear. Oh... sorry... Eamon.
好好看看吧 没有长回来?
Take a good look. Ain't growing back.
他在吗?
Is he about?
艾尔早出去了
Al's out early.
去盖维尔了
Looking at a place in Gayville.
是吗?
Oh, yeah?
要善于抓住机会,丹
You must seize fortune by the forelock, Dan.
我来这里 就是给他提供一个机会
That's why I'm here, to put a matter before him.
我会不浪费他的时间
You know I'll not waste the man's time.
是,你不会的
No, you won't.
你可真有一套,丹
That's some fucking way you have about you, Dan.
你要么直接跟我和乔尼说
Now, you could either say your piece to me and Johnny,
要么他妈滚出去
or you can get the fuck out of here.
我很乐意,也希望你尽早传达给那位在盖维尔的
I'll say it gladly, and hope you'll commend my words to him who's in Gayville at the earliest opportunity.
我要干一票
I contemplate a piece of activity.
想找些可靠的人手
I need to organize some reliable fellows,
选个合适的地方 打劫那批金属
locate a right place to waylay that metal.
好吧,我会和他说 - 25%.
Well, I'll let him know. - 25%.
赚了的四分之一
One full quarter of the proceeds in total
全是艾尔.思卫仑金宝石酒馆的
go to Al Swearengen, the Gem Saloon,
或者你和乔尼 看情况
or you and Johnny as the fucking case may be.
清理下你耳朵里的蜡
You may need to clean the wax out of your holes,
我说了告诉他
because I said I will let him know.
你看我什么时候 能得到回复?
When do you suppose I could expect a favor of a response?
明天下午
Tomorrow afternoon.
他在盖维尔那边过夜?
He's overnight in Gayville then?
那就明天下午
Then tomorrow afternoon it is.
我发现透露他的具体去向是个错误 我他妈有点紧张
Getting particular of where he was gone, I realize now, it was a fucking mistake, which happened because I'm so fucking upset.
从现在起 这个没耳朵混♥蛋♥就交给我了
From this point forward, I'll handle that earless cunt.
最上面两个包
Top two bags.
能帮您拿行李吗,小姐?
May I help you with your bags, miss?
不,不用
No, you can't.
别看我,别和我说话 在我洗澡之前
Or look at me or talk to me until I've took a bath.
剧集 | 朽木(2004) | 导航列表