剧集 | 朽木(2004) | 导航列表
我♥操♥你、操制度 操♥他♥妈♥的未来
Fuck you, fuck the institution, and fuck the future!
你操不了未来,先生 未来操你
You cannot fuck the future, sir. The future fucks you.
出来 长得跟台球一样的混♥蛋♥
Come out from that cage, you billiard-ball-looking cocksucker!
我不听令于野蛮人
I do not take orders from hooligans.
出来,看上面的骗子靠你
Come out! We'll see if them cappers choose you to look at
还是靠托利弗的钱
or Tolliver's fucking money!
有情况 - 你要是敢干扰工作,先生
It's a chancy call. - Should you impede my progress, sir,
等我出了这个笼子
were I to attempt to leave this cage, you would seal your fate
你就像过了卢比孔河的凯撒 没有退路啦
as irrevocably as the tyrant crossing the Rubicon!
他是要给我跪舔吗?
Is he asking to suck my prick?
为啥不解释你♥他♥妈♥的声明 行政专员
Why don't you explain your fucking statement, Commissioner,
关于保留我们的产权?
as far as us keeping title to our claims!?
我不会在胁迫下 作任何解释
I explain nothing under duress.
你以为你能活过一天吗?
Have you ever lived a day in your fucking life?
用沥青,长官
Pitch, Commissioner,
烧穿你的头颅
burning off the top your fucking head!
能看见吗?
Is that vision or sight?!
他妈的胁迫
Cunt or duress!?
王八蛋 - 他妈什么情况,托利弗
Son of a bitch! - What the fuck, Tolliver?
暴民乃是渎神之物,警长
The mob is an ungodly creature, Sheriff.
来啊
Come on.
离远点不然等着挨枪子 他受法律保护
Stand away or be shot! He's under protection of the law.
你引起他们注意了
You've got their fucking attention.
总之操他们的 - 你还别说
Fuck them anyway. - Don't get me started.
别让我也发牢骚 小黑鬼将军
Do not get me started, little Nigger General.
非要在黑鬼前加个词
If something got to go in front of "Nigger"...
我总是... 偏爱“矮”而不是“小”
and don't it always?... I prefer "short" to "little."
“矮黑鬼” 就这么定了
"Short Nigger" is a deal,
我是说话算数的女孩
and I am a girl who keeps a bargain.
其实也可以直呼“黑鬼将军”
Or I could just call you plain "Nigger General."
就叫“直呼黑鬼将军”
Call me "Just Plain Nigger."
“矮直呼黑鬼将军”
"Short Plains Nigger."
“荒漠高原上的黑鬼”
"Nigger of the High Desert."
谢谢聊天,简小姐 谢谢威士忌
Thanks for the conversating, Miss Jane, and the whiskey.
我瞎得跟蝙蝠一样
I am going blind as a fucking bat.
那是谁 他妈的警长?
Who is that, the fucking sheriff?
让混♥蛋♥围攻了?
Flanked by some assholes?
我感觉你也在胁迫我,先生
I feel no less manhandled by you, sir.
如果他们抓住你
If they still had you,
现在你就惨了
by now you would be feeling worse.
我得用牢房♥
I need the lock-up.
等我把比尔的袍子拿出来
Wait till I take out Bill's robe.
现在进大牢了 越来越耻辱
And now to jail, as wretched indignity accumulates.
打你一顿
A beating short of murder
可能有帮助
might have done you considerable good.
行政专员见过他的选民了
The commissioner meets his constituents.
不入虎穴焉得虎子
A man has to work some dogs to learn how the world's tail wags.
您不帮他 反倒想教育他
Not coming to his aid, you mean to build his character.
我们不全像您一样牢靠,先生
We all ain't sound like you, sir.
都该修缮了
Many could use some construction work.
您这样的人 很难理解
Fellas like yourself, that's hard to understand.
您的地基很牢
Your foundation's sunk deep.
工匠打造 一流的工艺
Framework's first rate, your mason-work.
没有什么残缺、腐坏或破损
Nothing unfinished in you, or rotten or damaged.
或病态
Or sick.
五年都没人说话
Five long years talking to nobody.
“霍斯泰特勒,你自己问题够多”
"Hostetler, you got enough problems of your own.
“用不着外人添乱”
You don't need other bodies,
“尤其是傻子”
especially a fool!
“一个傻子”
A fool.
“霍斯泰特勒,一个傻子!”
Hostetler, a fool!"
我希望你♥他♥妈♥憋死在那
I hope you fucking strangle under there.
那100块就我们就两清了
Mark us even on that $100.
不把大拇指放回去
If you don't get your fucking thumb down,
我拿耙子捅你
I'm gonna run this pitchfork through it.
去马房♥抓那个黑鬼
We drag the nigger from the livery
抓到中国佬的巷子
to our pitch pot in Chink's Alley.
然后大声吵
And we make a good fucking racket
让布洛克听到
so that Bullock hears.
他一出来他妈追过去
He comes out, he gives fucking pursuit.
等他过了马路
Once he's across the thoroughfare,
我们在台阶下藏着的那几个
the several of us come from under the fucking stairs
上去抓行政专员
and go up and grab the commissioner.
可要是布洛克出来开枪怎么办?
Well, suppose Bullock comes out shooting?
干脆只抓那黑鬼算了
Or we could just grab the nigger.
你的骨盆带
Your pelvic girdle does show
能看出童年疾病
the effects of your childhood illness.
生产可能会困难
Your labor may be difficult.
你说的“困难”...
When you say "difficult"...
基于身体状况我曾建议过别人
I have counseled patients on the basis of their anatomy
终止妊娠
against taking pregnancies to term.
我不建议您那么做
I do not make that argument with you.
您能分清困难和危险的区别吗?
Do you distinguish between difficult and dangerous?
能
Yes.
您的情况并不危险
Your shape does not add danger
生产过程 举例的话
to the delivery such as to justify, for instance,
没有刨腹产那么危险
the risks of a Caesarian procedure.
会更疼 困难是这个意思?
It adds pain, difficult in that sense?
尤其是您不想
Especially since you might be reluctant to mollify
用鸦♥片♥减轻疼痛
the difficulty's effects with opiates.
以前人说我根本不要想(生孩子) 所以...
I've been told it wasn't an alternative for me even to contemplate, so...
这是新信息 - 我理解
this is new information. - I see.
现在要看您选了
And now that the choice is within your province,
您倾向哪个?
do you incline in one direction or another?
说实话,医生
To be honest, Doctor,
我渐渐觉得 已经没有选择
I'm living into the thought that I've any choice at all.
你知道我在写什么 他妈的黑鬼将军
You know what I'm fucking writing, fucking Nigger General.
致我忘恩负义的妹妹埃塔
To my ingrate fucking sister Etta,
活得比我长的那个 我他妈在写遗嘱
who will outlast me, I am writing my fucking will.
“一...”
"One..."
还教你什么了,霍斯泰特勒
What else did they teach you, Hostetler...
在你学会写字的学校
at that school where you learned how to write?
还有什么?
What else?
他在后面的干草堆下
He's back up in the stall up under the hay.
教得不错
They taught you good.
来吧 你们这些怂货
Come on, you gutless cunts!
抓着那黑鬼 - 快点,黑鬼
Grab that nigger. - Come on, nigger.
快点
Come on, boy!
他们抓了个黑鬼
They grabbed up a nigger.
什么时候多出来个黑鬼?
When did a fucking nigger come into this?
那帮傻帽从马房♥抓来的
Hooples got him from the livery.
布洛克和行政专员怎么样?
What about Bullock and the commissioner?
估计还在楼上
Reckon they're still upstairs.
你什么也没说
You've told me nothing.
你说的没有用
You've added a fucking irrelevancy.
不是霍斯泰特勒,是...
It wasn't Hostetler. It...
是个小黑鬼
it was some little nigger.
如果给我那个做铺盖 我给你20美元
I'll give you $20 if you'll let me use that as my bedroll.
我看你是不想活了
You got a better chance waking up looking normal.
嗨,查理 - 黑鬼将军回营地了?
Hi, Charlie. - Is the Nigger General back to camp?
是,他回来了
Yes, he is.
别装得什么都知道,简 就因为你喝醉了
Don't act like you know, Jane, just 'cause you're already drunk.
你是个无知的混♥蛋♥
You are an ignorant cocksucker.
他在冬天你不在的时候来过
He come over winter when you was gone.
所以说你无知 我今天见到他了
That's ignorant. I met him today.
他怎么了,查理?
Why do you ask about him, Charlie?
看样子他要玩完了
It looked like he was gonna get done for.
我是说 我看不太清
I mean, I couldn't see to be sure.
我渴了
I'm thirsty.
靠后躺下 瞄准后尿吧
Lie on your back, take aim and piss.
剧集 | 朽木(2004) | 导航列表