剧集 | 朽木(2004) | 导航列表
我还想知道这里最高端的妓院是哪个
I also wish to know the location of your highest-end brothel.
赶巧了
As it happens,
有家新开张的正好符合您的要求
a whorehouse succeeding to that title has just opened.
没什么事是巧合,法纳姆先生
Nothing just happens, Mr. Farnum.
你看这帽子会不会让头显大?
Do you think this hat makes my head look big?
不会,先生
No, sir.
看起来大小正合适
It makes your head look the perfect size.
谢谢
Thank you.
你们马上就要认识自己和周围的人了
You're gonna find out something now about yourselves and your fellow man,
如何面对困境
how you handle adversity...
如何面对困境的谣言...
or rumors of adversity...
如何面对厄运或不幸
or ill fortune, or turns of luck.
我更不会传谣
And I'm not going to further rumor or be a party to that bullshit.
想知道我的立场吗?
You want to know where I stand?
只要看我他妈的站在哪
You just look the fuck where I'm standing.
你就全明白了
You'll find out all you need to know.
我哪也不会去
I ain't going anywhere!
谁想离开,两周的遣散费正等着你 他妈现在就给我站出来!
And if anyone else wants to, two weeks fucking severance is waiting for you right fucking now. You step the fuck up!
他妈站出来!
Step right the fuck up!
这说明了问题
Now, that shows me something.
不管什么时候 白天还是晚上
But any time, day or night,
谁他妈的犹豫不绝 或是想改变主意
anyone wants to fucking waver or fucking change their minds,
你就出来领你的遣散费
you just step right the fuck up and get your severance.
现在我们趁早就开张啦,好吧?
Let's open the fuck up and get it while we can, all right?
开张! - 开张!你听到了!走吧
Open up! - Open up! You heard him! Let's go!
你打算怎么办?
What are you gonna do to him?
把这个通过阴♥茎♥插入膀胱
Pass this instrument through his penis into his bladder.
如果有结石会撞击这个金属器械
If he has stones, it will click against the metal instrument.
假设在他的喊声之外我能听到这些声音
Assuming I can hear the clicks above his screams,
我就确定了阻塞尿道的原因
I will have identified the cause of his obstruction.
他妈最后怎么办?
To what fucking end?
最后为了活下来 要从耻骨上方切开取出石头
To the end that if I think he will die otherwise of cutting him open above the pubis and taking out the stones.
可那说不定也会弄死他
Which will probably kill him anyways.
你要我说什么,特里克茜?
What shall I say to you, Trixie,
艾尔和我们都能善终?
that I'm sure of a happy outcome for Al and every one of us?
有空吗,托利弗先生?
Minute for us, Mr. Tolliver?
怎么了?
What is it?
进来把门关上
Come in and shut the door.
他妈怎么回事?
What the fuck is it?
没有什么要和我俩说的吗,T先生?
Anything you want to tell us, Mr. T?
我想说的在外面已经说了
I told you all I want to tell you outside.
嗯,相信我,呃...
Well, believe me, uh,
站在这儿的决不是摇摆不定的人
you don't have waverers standing in front of you,
也不是心生怀疑等着领遣散费的
or doubters or, uh, anyone looking for fucking severance.
恰恰相反 - 什么意思?
Just the opposite. - What does that mean?
你们要加薪?
You looking for a raise?
噢,情况是...
Uh, well, what's going on,
里昂有问题,托利弗先生
I suppose is Leon's question, Mr. Tolliver.
事实上,我的问题被解答了90%
The truth is, my questions is answered 90%.
至于剩下的我打算喝个死醉
And as for the rest, I'm gonna get good and fucking loaded
交给撒旦处理
and let the devil take the hindmost.
你要是现在走了 回头我不放过你
If you fucking walk out of here, us two are gonna have words.
因为来找您的主意90%是他出的
And more than words at my first opportunity, because this was 90% his idea to come in here.
总有人得摊牌了吧
Somebody better turn over a hole card.
我们俩对您最近在办公室 和我们说的很乐观
Both of us took a real positive impression, sir, of the talk you give us just recently here in your office.
相对于您刚刚说的
Yeah, relative to this talk you just concluded.
然后?
And?
然后我们想是不是误解了 这两次谈话的意思
And I guess you'd say a wonderment with us is if we mistook the tone of one talk or the other,
如果是(误解)的话 误解哪个了?
and if so, which?
我不认为两次谈话 在态度和决心上有任何的不同
I dispute that one fucking thing changed between those two talks as to my attitude and resolve.
营地的情况有变化吗?
Did the facts of the camp situation change?
据我所知没有
Not to my certain knowledge.
不过如果你暂时问
But if you're asking in the interim, have I been privy
我有没有私下听到 关于产权无效的谣言
to a rumor far as claims being invalidated,
抛开别的不说
all titles thrown out,
回答是有
the answer is yes.
哦,这样就明白了
Well, that would account for it.
可唯一的问题是
But the only goddamn fact that I'm aware of is
我没见过有人拿谣言当饭吃 当衣服穿
I never knew any man ate a rumor or clothed himself with one
当女人玩
or secured himself a piece of pussy.
是,谣言不是事实
Well, rumors are not facts.
所以如果哪个没骨气的王八蛋 因为这个认栽了
So if any gutless cocksucker tumbles to what is going on
想溜之大吉
and decides he wants to cut and run,
要变卖♥♥他的股份
sell his fucking holdings,
你们叫他来见我
you tell him to come see me.
就说他卖♥♥多少 我塞.托利弗就买♥♥多少
Just say Cy Tolliver will buy whatever he's fucking selling
如果他对营地缺少信心
if he has that little faith in the camp,
或听到权利无效的谣言
or rumors of judicial invalidation,
或者对未来恐慌
or the panic that will ensue from that.
去吧,孩子们 去做你们的工作
Go ahead, boys. Go on outside and do your jobs.
我们现在只能做这个
That's all we can fucking do right now.
而不是动摇
And not waver.
啊
Ah.
哪,这才是进步
Now that's fucking progress.
街对面楼上的混♥蛋♥
Cocksucker upstairs, across the way,
妓院 我工作的地方...
whorehouse where I work...
他确实是个混♥蛋♥
He is a fucking cocksucker.
锁上门都帮不了他
Locks the fucking door so people can't get to help him.
得病也他妈丢脸
Fucking ashamed to be sick!
你知道他之前设计杀那个小孩
You know he had a design to murder that little one.
我不知道
No, I didn't.
是啊,他设计好了
Hell, yes, he had a design.
我和查理把她救了
Charlie and me spirited her from camp,
逼着他换了一个更符合要求的受害人
forced him to a second victim more suitable to his cocksucker's purpose.
以为切他们的屌♥会有变化?
Think they're any different if they've had their fucking dicks cut on?
还他妈一样
They ain't no fucking different.
想让他们教你识数 你得先喜欢他们的朋友
You got to like their friends or they won't teach you numbers
还有他们定的天杀的其它规矩
or every other fucking regulation they set!
不管怎样
Anyways.
就现在的情况来看
Far as it fucking goes,
他也把那个瘸子从孤儿院里领了出来
he also brought the cripple from that orphanage.
呃...什么孤儿院?
Uh... what orphanage?
别信他胡说的9分钱那招
And don't buy his bullshit about the 9c trick.
什么瘸子? - 珠儿...
What cripple? - Jewel...
他说他从一些只有9分钱 却想玩女人的笨蛋手里骗过来的
that he says he's got around against some hooplehead only having 9c and wanting a piece of pussy.
根本不是
That ain't it.
有她是因为...
Why she's around is...
他病态的保护她
it's his sick fucking way of protecting her.
我要去喝威士忌
I'm gonna get whiskey.
他妈的重点是 凡事皆有两面
There's entries on both side of the fucking ledger
我说话都他妈像犹太佬
is the fucking point, as I already talk like a fucking Jew!
晚上看来会很凉快
Shaping up to be a nice cool evening.
也许他也有他好的一面
Maybe he has a good side to him too
被我他妈彻底忽略了
that I entirely fucking missed.
真♥他♥妈♥有可能
It's always fucking possible,
虽然我醉得就没醒过
drunk as I am fucking continuously.
很高兴见到你
It's nice to see you.
你把他的表还给她了 - 是的
You returned his timepiece. - Yes.
我以为告诉您了
I thought I had told you.
是告诉我了,艾斯林豪瑟小姐
You did, Miss Isringhausen.
我又想起来
I'm recurring to the topic,
想多问问
hoping you will be more expansive.
他收下表了,夫人
He accepted the timepiece, ma'am,
并且提到一个问题
and raised another subject
需要另找时间继续谈
you and I ought pursue at some different moment.
我还“需要”谢谢你呢,艾斯林豪瑟小姐
Must I credit the right of that "ought," Miss Isringhausen,
你挺喜欢定条件的啊?
or may I suspect you enjoy setting terms?
条件,夫人?
Terms, ma'am?
事情都由你做主是吧
Playing arbiter of the when and why of things.
现在谈布洛克先生的那个问题,加内特夫人
Pursuing the second subject Mr. Bullock raised, Mrs. Garret,
剧集 | 朽木(2004) | 导航列表