剧集 | 朽木(2004) | 导航列表
他绝不会强迫你
he'd never make you.
我犹豫的是
What gives me pause, having had the experience,
不知道没有爱的婚姻未来是什么样
is the prospect of marriage without love.
具体情况
Yeah, but when it came to cases,
你要放手一搏
you took that fucking leap.
埃尔斯沃斯等你答复
Ellsworth waits on your answer...
不管你的回答是什么
whatever you await before giving it.
再见
Bye-bye.
斯塔,你介绍名字、地点
Names and places, Star, as instructed,
把策划留给我们
leaving it to us as to their deployment.
比尤特掌握着蒙大拿的金矿
Butte has got Montana's gold.
一旦拥有席位 赫勒拿会希望借我们制衡比尤特
Being territorial seat, Helena might well romance us, for balance against Butte.
克拉克和戴利是最强势的两个
Clark and Daly are the two strongest men in the territory.
都是比尤特的人? - 都只属于金矿?
Both from Butte? - Both from gold exclusive?
克拉克经商出身 现在金矿上很强势
Clark started in mercantile, but he's strong in gold now.
他们会合伙吗?
Any chance they might combine?
哈!他们恨对方
Hah! They fucking hate each other!
另一个人是谁? - 戴利,从盐湖城来
Who's the later arrival? - Daly, from Salt Lake,
有康斯托克资金支持
with Comstock money behind him.
拿了康斯托克的钱 是赫斯特的人?
Backed with Comstock money, you'd consider his connection to Hearst?
克拉克有什么手段?
What do we know of Clark's ways?
克拉克还是戴利? - 克拉克,我们碰不了戴利
Clark or Daly? - Clark, Star! We can't chance Daly.
我不知道克拉克或戴利有什么手段
I don't know Clark's ways or Daly's either.
我不是从比尤特来的,记得吗?
I'm not from fucking Butte, remember?
克拉克去过赫勒拿没有?
I wonder if Clark's ever been to Helena.
是,他去过赫勒拿
Yeah, he's been to Helena.
我和他吃过一次饭
I fucking ate with him once, all right?
你不会正好记得他喜欢吃什么吧?
Don't tell me you might recall what type appetite he exhibited or his preference as to food.
真别说我们有办法了
Don't tell me we might be fucking getting somewhere.
谁来杀了我
Oh, murder me someone!
安静
Quiet.
呃...
Uh...
把这个伸到雪橇下面
We slide these under the sled,
把这混♥蛋♥撑起来 让他滚到沙发上
lever the cocksucker vertical tilt him further forward and drop him on the sofa.
干脆隔着墙拿耙子捅他算了
Why not just run at him from across the room and stab him with all three pitchforks?
你不动刀吗?
Ain't you gonna cut?
我还有其它病人
I have other patients.
我决定不进行毫无意义的手术
I choose not to undertake a futile and exhaustive procedure.
目测一身肥肉下 心脏的位置
Guessing through the fat where his heart is,
子弹离得太近了
the bullet's lodged too close.
我还很痛苦,医生
I'm still in fucking discomfort, Doc.
照顾他吧 他出疝气了
Nurse him, he's herniated.
他就是告我比尔死讯的那个混♥蛋♥
He's the cardsharp told me about Bill.
还照顾他 我想踢他卵蛋
I'd punch that cocksucker in the balls before I'd cup them for comfort.
好吧,瘦子
All right, slim.
嘿,琼妮 - 想也别想,里昂
Hey, Joanie? - No chance, Leon.
医生说在额头上放块布
The doctor says that the cloth to his brow
会让威廉舒服一点
may comfort William,
还有和他说话
and being spoken to.
如果我把他留在密歇根
If I had kept him in Michigan...
是
Yes.
我要带他回家
I want to take him home.
医生说最好不要动他
Doc says better he's not moved.
哪有什么最好?
There's no better about it.
有吗?
Is there?
医生让我们说什么?
What does the doctor tell us to say?
梅里克先生,能聊两句吗?
Mr. Merrick, might we have a word?
你和我,行政专员雅里
You and I, Commissioner Jarry,
没什么好聊的
have nothing whatever to discuss!
找别人聊去
Seek your conversations elsewhere!
希望能达到目地
I hope that will achieve what the party adjoining us intends.
谢谢
Thank you.
找我们想干什么?
So what the fuck do you want with us?
闭嘴
Shut up.
我希望这个严肃的时刻
I hope that even in the gravest of outcomes,
警长的危机是难得的合解机会
the sheriff's crisis could produce the blessing of our reconciliation.
我在听
I'm listening.
真替你羞耻
Well, then shame the fuck on you!
先生们,我们都是有经验的人
Gentlemen, we are men of experience.
自私是亘古不变的
Self-interest is immutable,
但每天都新情况出现
but its dictates vary daily.
说得好像你让人从后面上
You talk like you take it up the ass.
亚当斯我的朋友,我不让人从后面上
I do not, my friend Adams, take it up the ass.
别管我叫朋友
Don't call me your fucking friend!
谁都想赚更多,我们难道不能双赢吗?
But I suspect those that do consider that they advance their own interests. Like them, shall we not pursue that which gratifies us mutually?
如果你先冷静下来 - 我被辱骂了
If you'd calm the fuck down. - I'm the one he insulted.
你没自尊我有自尊
I've got pride if you fucking don't.
我自尊,只是我能屈能伸
I've got pride, I just know when to swallow it.
也许你被人从后面让了
Maybe you take it up the ass!
老天爷 非要叫你出去?
Jesus fucking Christ, must I make you leave the room?
先生们
Gentlemen.
告他布洛克让你干什么
Tell him what Bullock had you doing.
告他...
Tell him...
你在蒙大拿干什么
what you were doing in Montana.
有什么变化
Any turn here,
到朋友之家来找我
come get me at the Chez Amis.
没问题,医生 - 我要给鲸鱼动手术
Sure, Doc. - I'll be operating on a whale.
不敢相信 无法想象
It strains credulity. The imagination balks.
我就坐在这里 他竟敢说我是骗子
I sit here, right, and he calls me a fucking liar?!
没人说你是骗子,亚当斯
No one is calling you a liar, Mr. Adams.
实际上,我相信即使你也同意
In fact, I'm sure even you would agree,
在饭馆处理政务的想法...
the idea of a man conducting the business of his territory from the back room of a restaurant... - The Stonehouse!
在斯通豪斯酒店
The Stonehouse...
在斯通豪斯酒店...
The Stonehouse...
花钱收买♥♥别人 同时头上罩着个纸袋
offering a bounty for the allegiance of others while wearing a bag over his head.
我承认乍一听我也很奇怪
I won't pretend it didn't strike me strange.
保持匿名同时还想了解亚当斯
Maintaining anonymity, clearly, while forming an impression of Adams.
想法与做法不统一
The mind imagines other paths to the purpose.
我不在乎你担心什么
I'm giving less and less a fuck for what you strain and balk at too.
暂不管纸袋是什么意思
Apart from what the bag bespeaks of the wearer,
我更关心他们开什么条件
what concerns me is their offer for your support.
我只关心提议是不是真的
Ask me what ought to concern us... is the offer fucking real?
他们出五万买♥♥营地支持蒙大拿挺合理
We turn the camp toward Montana, $50,000 ain't unreasonable.
不过价格谁都能变
Though anyone can bandy numbers.
不合理的是布洛克的提成
What's unreasonable is fucking Bullock's quote on his cut.
克拉克会要五万
Clark would have the 50,
可那人真的代表克拉克吗?
but was the man really speaking for Clark?
还有另一种可能
Consider another alternative.
如果说话那人就是克拉克呢?
What if it was Clark who was speaking?
为什么克拉克的代表 不认识亚当斯也不会再见面
Why would a representative of Clark, unknown to Adams, therefore unrecognizable, never to meet him again,
要在头上套个纸袋来隐瞒身份
conceal his identity beneath a bag?
也许有脸上有伤口
Maybe he had open sores.
克拉克知道你会从照片上认出他
Clark knew you would be able to recognize him from photographs,
或者至少不愿冒险
or at least it was a risk he might not want to take.
总之
Anyways.
如果朽木回答蒙大拿之前 给我点时间
If Deadwood could grant an interval before answering Montana's offer,
我会向扬克顿传达我的意见
I will convey my impressions to Yankton
看他们是否反对
and learn whether they wish to counter.
我不反对
I have no objection.
当然只代表我自己
Though I speak only for myself.
思卫仑金先生,您太谦虚了
Mr. Swearengen, you are far too modest.
先生们
Gentlemen.
刚才什么情况?
What just happened?
我们让这个家伙怀上了
We knocked the cocksucker up.
很快他要生产了
And soon he will find himself delivering.
五万? - 选举
The 50? - Elections.
不知道那男孩怎样了
I wonder how that boy is doing.
不是我的事
Ain't my department.
你可以走远些
You could put yourself to more distance.
我怕黑
I'm scared to go off in the dark.
剧集 | 朽木(2004) | 导航列表