剧集 | 朽木(2004) | 导航列表
也不用清理她们的血迹
You didn't clean up their gore.
别跟我提清理血迹,塞
Don't tell me you cleaned up anyone's gore, Cy.
你朋友玛蒂的问题是,女士
Your friend Maddie's problem, young lady,
她不想变老
didn't want to get old.
可谁他妈想啊
Well, who the fuck does?
闭嘴,塞
Shut up, Cy.
像我们这样坚韧不拔的人
But them of us with stamina and fortitude
不会四处寻找 带剃须刀的古怪神经病
don't go searching out some maniac with a straight razor
来驱散对衰老的恐惧 - 停,别再说了
to put us from our fear. - Stop talking.
我不会停,不会向未来低头
I won't stop talking, nor show the fucking future my neck...
不会允许朋友这样做
nor permit it in a fucking friend.
斯塔布斯小姐,我提议 我们与其争个你死我活
I propose instead you and me, Miss Stubbs, wrestle the fucking future to the ground.
我把你的地方收拾好了,置办了新家具 不如重打锣鼓新开张
We fix your place up, get all new stuff, open the fuck back up.
当事情没发生过
Knowledge ain't general what happened there,
真♥相♥不会泄漏
and those who know ain't gonna say.
至少当我是你朋友
Grant me at least as your friend,
如果我们不合伙 等那个神经病流窜回营地
if we don't partner, while that maniac is loose in camp,
你怎么躲开那个地方
you'll avoid that fucking place.
搬回来吧,琼妮 这里我能保护你
Move back here, Joanie, where I can fucking protect you.
不
No.
来这里干什么?
What the fuck did you come here for,
如果不是寻求保护?
if not to be protected?
别像你死去的朋友
Don't be like your dead fucking friend,
不敢面对真♥相♥
afraid to face the truth.
我只是想做一笔生意
I was just looking to turn a trick.
亚特先生
Mr. Utter.
就不握手了吧 那样不太合适
You agree our shaking hands would be incongruous?
我来拿我搭档的信
I come for my partner's letter,
你告诉科克伦医生 说会给我
which you told Doc Cochran you would give me.
我不敢保证是真的
I can't guarantee it's genuine
不过感觉有它的真实性
but it has the feel of authenticity,
而且很明显他希望她能收到
and it's clear he would want her to have it.
给他的妻子
To his wife then.
阿格尼丝.莱克
Agnes Lake.
谨慎起见 告诉我斯塔布斯小姐说什么了
Prudence dictates my requiring in return your account of what Miss Stubbs told you.
谨慎起见 别在我面前提那个姑娘名字
The prudentest thing you can do is not name that girl again with me in the fucking room.
是她,这个不能提名字的她 让你暴打我
It was she, this nameless she, who set you upon me.
“阿格尼丝,亲爱的”
"Agnes, darling,
"如果我们以后无缘相见"
if such should be we never meet again,
"在开完最后一枪后 我会轻呼妻子的名字"
while firing my last shot, I will gently breathe the name of my wife,
"阿格尼丝,甚至怀着对敌人的希望"
Agnes. And with wishes even for my enemies,
"我会纵身跳入"
I will make the plunge
"游向对岸"
and try to swim to the other shore.
“J.B. 希科克”
J.B. Hickok,
“狂野比尔”
Wild Bill."
你再继续 就会他妈的赢得窗外一日游
You keep this shit up, you're going to earn a trip out the fucking window.
我只想知道谁告诉你什么
I am simply asking confirmation of what you were told and by whom.
我保证打破你脑袋 从尸体上拿走信
And I'm promising I'll sooner blow off your fucking head and take the fucking letter from your corpse
我不会透露任何细节
than confide any fucking particulars.
对我? - 对任何人
To me? - To any fucking one,
我保证不说 就不会说
when I give my word I wouldn't.
谢谢,亚特先生
Thank you, Mr. Utter.
我想知道的就这些
That's what I wanted to know.
门开着还是关上?
Open or closed?
开着,麻烦您
Open, please.
剧集 | 朽木(2004) | 导航列表