剧集 | 朽木(2004) | 导航列表
我不敢想象
And if I was to imagine where they might be,
哪些新郎戴过
amongst males about to marry ain't what comes to my mind.
看看这玩意儿
Look at these cocksuckers!
熏衣草紫
Lavender.
“纽约严谨的工艺”
"The rigor in New York City,"
他妈的是什么意思
whatever the fuck that means.
你没说你不想穿?
Have you brought up not wearing them?
要是她的主意怎么办?
What if they're her idea?
那可就有好戏看了
That's liable to bring the dromedary to its knees.
天啊,精神折磨
Christ. I'm in mortal misery.
总之
Anyways.
今天就是大喜日子
Today's the day.
参加婚礼吗,戴维?
Going to the wedding, Davey?
不,思卫仑金先生
Not hardly, Mr. Swearengen.
我没被邀请 - 我被邀请了,但我不去
I wasn't invited. - I was, not that I'm going.
谣传我要为她第一任丈夫的死负责
Vicious rumors I was responsible for her first husband's death,
这女人竟邀请我参加婚礼
fucking woman invites me to her wedding.
看来人们做事没有原因
Guess it's no accounting for why people do things.
基♥督♥教♥徒♥...说“阿们”,戴维
The congregation...says "Amen," Davey.
那个中国人
Consider the Chinaman.
吴? - 嗯
Wu? - Hmm.
不顾安危不顾胜算投入未知战斗
Forsakes safety and even odds in a future fight for immediate fucking dubious combat.
人们脑子里在想什么?
Here again, what gets into people's heads?
基♥督♥教♥徒♥说“阿们”
The congregation says "Amen."
什么?
What?
没什么,我在开玩笑
Nothing. I was being funny.
不不不,别他妈的跟我开玩笑,戴维
No no no. Don't be fucking funny with me, Davey.
我不是有意打扰您的思路
I didn't mean to interrupt your train of thought.
什么?
What?
没什么,先生
Nothing, sir.
是你放走中国人 搞砸我的计划?
Did you loose that Chinaman to fuck up my fucking plans?
别骗我,戴维
Don't lie to me, Davey,
不然这是你最后一口气
or that breath you're holding is the last you draw.
我能说话吗?
Can I speak?
说吧 - 我要喘气
Go ahead. - I need to breathe.
行,喘口气
Go, take a breath.
我在看♥中♥国♥人时睡着了,先生
I fucking fell asleep, sir, on my fucking watch over the Chinaman.
他没贿赂你?
He didn't pay you to let him go?
没有,我打三份工累得睡着了
No, I feel off to sleep from the holding of three jobs.
他说贿赂你了
He told me he paid you.
这个说谎的混♥蛋♥
Then he's a lying fucking bastard!
别睡着,戴维,嗯? - 不会,先生
Don't fall asleep, Davey, hmm? - No, sir.
辞职再睡觉
Quit a job before you fall asleep on it.
是,先生
Yes, sir.
他在那 那位就是思卫仑金先生
There he is. That's Mr. Swearengen.
是,我能看见
Yes, I see.
怎么这么巧
Now I call this an impressive contingent.
您就是赫斯特先生? - 是,先生
Would you be Mr. Hearst? - Yes, sir.
艾尔.思卫仑金,您好
Al Swearengen. How do you do?
很高兴见到您,思卫仑金先生
Pleasure to meet you, Mr. Swearengen.
建议到我房♥间
I'll suggest we adjourn to my quarters.
您杀的,先生? - 谁?
Your kill, sir? - Who?
这头动物
The animal.
噢,不,才不是 我枪法很差
Oh no. Fuck no. I'm a fucking terrible shot.
离近了(开枪)好一点
I work better closer in.
我留在下面,先生们
I'll stay below, gentlemen.
除非希望我一同上去?
Unless you wish me up above?
背痛?
Hurt back?
今天有点疼
Just a little achy today.
垂暮之年不剩半点尊严
Declining years spare us no fucking indignities.
我最新的祝福是塞在屁♥股♥里的桑橙
My latest blessing is a horse apple up my fucking asshole.
醒过来一半时间在排尿
Half my waking hours are spent trying to pass water.
丹,带那个中国人来我办公室
Dan, bring that Celestial to my office!
让赫斯特先生见一下
I want to show him to Mr. Hearst.
好兆头!
Very auspicious beginning!
阳台门这样开着
I'd think with these balcony doors open,
夏天能有风吹进来
you'd get a little cross draft in the summer.
确实
I do indeed.
去年整个夏天我都在墨西哥
I've spent the last summers in Mexico.
噢,那可真够闷热的
Oh, that fucking heat must be oppressive.
内华达比我想象中更干燥
Nevada's was drier I'd expect.
您去过吗?
Have you been there?
我去过的地狱是澳大利亚
My inferno was Australia.
浪费了两年
Wasted two years that was.
进来
Yeah, come in.
来了
Here we are.
这个黄猴子叫作吴
This yellow monkey's Wu.
老家伙,一般看不出他们有多老
Older fella. Not often you can tell how old they are.
吴以前给我做事
Done a turn or two for me, Wu has.
在自己人里有威望
And well-liked enough among his own.
对付您的中国佬
His display against your Chink
我才发现他不够理智
was my first fucking inkling that he's irrational.
他要杀的李先生 在我几个营地干得不错
Mr. Lee, the man he tried to kill, has worked well for me in several camps.
上帝保佑李 砍掉吴的脑袋
Then God bless Lee and off with fucking Wu's head!
您也大概了解原因...
You've got your finger on the cause of it too...
您的中国佬很新潮 烧尸体
your Chink being forward-looking. "Set the bodies ablaze,
天天烧 但这位年纪大...
on with the day's trade!" This one being longer in the tooth...
烧什么尸体? - ...脑子里的想法
Set what bodies ablaze? ...custom holds stronger
比较古板 - 什么尸体,思卫仑金先生?
to what passes for his mind. - What bodies, Mr. Swearengen?
您工人的妓♥女♥
The whores for your workers.
烧尸体不仅省地方
Not only does burning the corpses save cargo space
还能把骨灰
far as the transporting of their bones
运回老家...我想
back to the homeland... which, as I gather,
因为他们很看重来世
they hold as their big fucking chance at the afterlife...
真是好办法,惊吓其它人
what a tremendous tactic, terrifying the unburned here.
您懂勘探吗
Do you know prospecting,
思卫仑金先生? - 不懂
Mr. Swearengen? - Fucking nothing of it.
根据矿脉探矿?
And the securing of the color once found?
不懂
Not a fucking thing.
我只关心这个 - 希望如此
All I really care about. - I fucking hope so.
希望您如此擅长 不仅仅是个爱好
I'd hate to think you're this good at something that's only a hobby.
多数矿都在荒郊野外 那样最好
Most often my finds are in wild places, which I prefer.
不在野外的话
When that is not so,
我想与当地人处好关系
I want friendly relations with my predecessors
以便不受干扰的探矿
so that I can secure the color...undistracted.
专注 一定是您取得巨大成功的关键
Concentration, see. I suspect that's a key with you hugely successful types.
如果本地人能提供相同服务 且不影响营地
If others can provide here, with less disruption to the camp, services Lee provided me elsewhere,
我不反对
I'd have no objection to using them.
劳动力是关键?
Labor being the fucking essential?
目标是探矿
Towards securing the color.
他是最早来营地的中国佬
This is the camp's original Chink.
之后的中国佬都由他进口
All subsequent Chinks were his imports.
吴能为您矿井配工人
Wu will staff your mines.
要没炸死还能安排去洗衣房♥或厨房♥
And those that survive the explosions, he can place in laundries or kitchens.
他能听懂我们说的? - 英语懂得不多
Can he understand us? - Very little English.
刚才说的他听不懂 说“混♥蛋♥”,吴
Naw, no words we've employed so far. Say "cocksucker," Wu.
混♥蛋♥
Cocksucker.
那个词,“旧金山”和“思卫金” 我就听他用过这几个
That, San Francisco and Swedgin, that's all I've heard him use.
思卫金... - 闭嘴
Swedgin... - Shut up.
至于是你的人还是我的人
Now as to your man and mine,
我需要他们示范
I would need some demonstration
再做决定
before making my final choice.
你的人得让我探底 - 这是探矿术语
Your man would have to prove out. - That's a fucking mining term.
我听人这样说过
Now that's a fucking expression I've heard.
你听明白了
And you understand its import and context.
是,先生
Yes, sir.
很高兴见到您,思卫仑金先生
It's a pleasure to meet you, Mr. Swearengen.
见到您很荣幸,赫斯特先生
Honor and a pleasure meeting you, Mr. Hearst.
杀只公鸡,吴 准备祭品
Kill a rooster, Wu, and offer him up in sacrifice!
擦亮武器
Then start honing your weapons
剧集 | 朽木(2004) | 导航列表