剧集 | 朽木(2004) | 导航列表
他只是躺那里边发抖边发呆
He just lays there and shivers and stares at nothing.
医生他妈的虐待他尿道 他都喊出来了
He screams when Doc abuses him with them fucking prick poles of his.
抱歉开你玩笑了
Sorry I broke your balls.
好吧,我保证他收到你的消息
Well, I'll see to it he gets your news
如果他能听懂我说什么
if he gets to a point I think he can understand my meaning.
你那哥们儿怎么样了?
Listen, how's... how's your little buddy,
我打的那个? - 鹰眼
the one I put the beating on? - Hawkeye.
对,鹰眼 - 他没事
Yeah, Hawkeye. - He'll live.
反正是这么回事...
It's something anyway.
早上好,夫人
Morning, ma'am.
早上好,埃尔斯沃斯先生 - 对不起我来晚了
Good morning, Mr. Ellsworth. - I'm sorry I'm late.
希望您晚上休息好了
I hope you spent a restful night.
是的 同时我也原谅你了
I did. And you're forgiven.
早上,我注意到充斥着迷惑和焦虑 关于扬克顿否决产权的传闻
But this morning, I note an amount of confusion. and anxiety abound, and words of panic about Yankton's disposition of the claims.
恐慌的谣言比铁锹更适合暗算
Panic's easier on the back than the short-handled shovel.
我明白了
I see.
造物主有无穷的智慧,加内特夫人
The Creator, in His infinite wisdom, Mrs. Garret,
他耐心安排使金子旁边总伴随谣言
salted His works so that where gold was, there also you would find rumor.
不过反过来却不一定适用
Though He decreed just as firm that the opposite wouldn't always hold.
用不着仅仅为了让我心里舒服 就隐瞒真♥相♥
You understand, I needn't be comforted at the expense of the truth.
我来晚了,为了赶走一个人
I'm late, ma'am, over shooing a man away
从你的矿区 名字叫弗朗西斯.沃尔科特
from your diggings named Francis Wolcott,
他是给乔治.赫斯特侦查的
that scouts for George Hearst,
如果不是他认为有利可图 决不会花一丁点心思
who wouldn't spare attention for a camp or the sun itself if he didn't think it likely to fill his coffers.
为了达到目地 他会不惜编造谎言
Nor the sort that would shrink from a lie, or more than one, to advance his purpose,
不知不觉中谣言四起 他却无辜地表示清白
or be ignorant of how to circulate his falsehoods without anyone knowing their source.
现在我在营地里
And now I come to camp
人们说你看 这水面混浊,暗流涌动
to hear the waters called muddy and the current quickened,
我没看到半点变化
though I see no change in the creek.
那些“呆瓜”
And the "hooples,"
十分确定洪峰临近
certain sure the flood crest fast approaches,
开始激动地想
have begun to think keenly,
“我要赶在出事以前”
"I'll get ahead of the event.
“把我的产权打折卖♥♥掉”
Maybe I'll sell my claim at discount."
只要能解开套 好尽快跑到高处
Anything to unharness so they can head for the higher ground.
至于我,夫人
Myself, ma'am,
我打赌产权会保留
I'd be betting that the levee will hold.
你和布洛克先生提过吗,妈妈?
Did you speak of it to Mr. Bullock, Mama?
还没,威廉
Not yet, William.
你今天会提吗?
Will you speak of it today?
早上好,布洛克先生
Good morning, Mr. Bullock.
早上好
Good morning.
燕麦粥...
Oatmeal...
塞思?
Seth?
麻烦你...玛莎
Please... Martha.
布洛克先生 妈妈想要一个菜园
Mr. Bullock, Mother was wanting a kitchen garden,
我可以照顾
which I would have care of.
你选好地方了吗?
Have you chosen a spot yet?
我在屋后面迈步子量了一块地,先生
I paced one out in the back of the house, sir.
昨天我本打算松土
Yesterday, I would have broken the ground,
但没有工具
but from wanting the tools.
想去找斯塔先生
Would you like to go now and tell Mr. Star
要铲子锄头耙子?
you need shovel, hoe and a rake?
好的,先生
Yes, sir.
记得去五金店的路?
Do you recall your way to the hardware store?
记得,先生
I do, sir.
现在去,妈妈?
Is it okay if I go now, Mama?
加内特夫人
Mrs. Garret.
法纳姆先生
Mr. Farnum.
加内特夫人?
Mrs. Garret?
哪个男人不愿将自身略微占优的智力 换作弱势女性天赐的直觉
What male would not trade our small superiority of intellect to possess that gift of intuition so bountifully bestowed on the lesser sex?
法纳姆先生,我没明白您的意思
Mr. Farnum, your meaning is beyond me.
我想象您,夫人
I imagine you, madam,
某天早上醒来
awakening the other morning,
毫无征兆地
suddenly and for no earthly reason,
相信营地危在旦夕
convinced the camp was at peril.
“我要把金子偷偷运到丹佛”
"My gold should be spirited to Denver,"
也许您梳头的时候想
I imagine you thinking, maybe as you brushed your hair,
对送走黄金 没一丝怀疑
and without worrying the conviction or studying upon it, sending the gold away.
危在旦夕? 法纳姆先生,营地?
At peril? Mr. Farnum, the camp?
噢,我确实不懂您的意思
Oh, your meaning is beyond me.
夫人,如果我有个努比亚精灵
Ma'am, if a Nubian genie were at my disposal,
我一定用那黑鬼的魔法手指 把我的旅馆也放到丹佛去
I would see his great nigger fingers whisk up my hotel and deposit it in Denver,
就像你的金子
just as you did your gold.
因为营地危在旦夕?
Because the camp's at peril?
是的夫人,危在旦夕
Yes, Madam, yes. Peril.
比危在旦夕还可怕
And worse than peril.
也许您该把旅馆卖♥♥了
Perhaps you should sell.
加内特夫人,我要是有您的直觉 我是不会卖♥♥的
Mrs. Garret, had I your intuition, would I not have done.
我买♥♥
I'll buy it.
您真是令人惊喜又善良
Aren't you wonderful and kind
感性且大方
and intuitive and generous.
不,我怎么能连累您
No, I couldn't burden you
更不能占您便宜
nor impose upon your generosity,
即使您这么富裕
tremendously wealthy as you are.
开个价吧,法纳姆先生
Name your price, Mr. Farnum.
我们现在就成交
We'll close the transaction now.
夫人,您可别玩我
Madam, now you unsettle and trifle with me.
呃,搞得我有点紧张 不太确定
Ungh... and make me nervous and uncertain.
我的想法和您正相反
My intention is quite otherwise,
还有直觉 - 哦,您的直觉?
and intuition. - Oh, your intuition?
开价吧
Name your price.
你们男人怎么说来着?
How do you males put it...
“占着茅坑不拉屎?”
"Shit or get off the chamber pot"?
哦,加内特夫人,可恶 是啊,噢,天哪
Oh, Mrs. Garret... shit, indeed. Oh dear.
除非,法纳姆先生
Unless, Mr. Farnum...
除非,什么,夫人? 您改主意了?
Unless, what, madam? Do you reconsider?
不,不
No, no.
我理解,女士优先嘛
I would understand. It's your sex's prerogative.
除非...我是指 您说营地危在旦夕是谎言?
Unless, I meant to say, you're lying about the camp's peril?
谎言?我?
Lying? I?
但为什么呢?
But why would you do that?
就是啊
Exactly.
那您就出个价吧
You will make a price for me then.
您..容我想想,加内特夫人
Let me... consider, Mrs. Garret.
别想,法纳姆先生
Don't, Mr. Farnum.
相信直觉
Trust your instincts.
需要的话立马就可以给您穿上女装
I'll have you in a dress in no time.
自以为是的可恶婊♥子♥
Miserable, haughty cunt.
搞得我不知所措
Putting me beyond my depth.
紧要关头,我得说结论了
We've come to a crisis, Al, and I have to say my peace.
取出结石的两种手术方案之一
The stones can be excised surgically in one of two ways.
也就所谓的“高位术”
The so-called "high method,"
就是从阴♥茎♥上方切入膀胱
which cuts into the bladder from above your penis,
另一种从下面切入
and the other which enters from below.
什么下面,医生? - 卵蛋下面
Below what, Doc? - His balls.
“低位”得切过结石
So the "low" entails cutting through his 'tain't.
目前,我看过高位手术过程
Now, I have seen the high method performed.
我协助缝合
I assisted at a closing,
之后和医生讨论过
afterwards discussed it with the surgeon.
到头来,我还是倾向这种方案
Come to it, that is the one that I would prefer.
艾尔同意你 - 他怎么告诉你的?
Al's with you. - How did he indicate it?
使劲眨眼就从上面
A hard blink for the upper
皱眉就从结石切
and a scowl for cutting through his 'tain't.
即使由专家主刀
With a knife in expert hands,
10个人里有2个
two men in 10
活了下来
survive the procedure we contemplate.
鉴于你每况愈下 恶化到一定阶段就不得不干涉了
But at what point, without intervention, will your condition so worsen as to put you beyond recovery?
现在就是这个阶段
I believe we have approached that point.
我不是专家
I am not an expert,
剧集 | 朽木(2004) | 导航列表