剧集 | 朽木(2004) | 导航列表
晚上好,理查森
Good evening, Richardson.
我要出去一会儿
I will take the air very briefly.
我把门半掩着
I've left my door ajar,
我信任你
indicating my trust for you,
前段时间护送我证明你很可靠
which you've well earned in days past, escorting me so reliably.
你能不能站在走廊里?
Will you stand in the hallway above
这样索菲娅醒来叫我的话 你能听见
so that you may answer if Sofia wakes and calls out?
呃,“你母亲刚走,索菲娅”
Um, "Your mother is just away, Sofia,
“很快就回来了”
very, very soon to return,
“没事的”
and... and all is well."
是,夫人
Yes, ma'am.
也许你还是不进去的好
Perhaps without going inside,
会吓到她
as this might frighten her.
是
Yes.
剧集 | 朽木(2004) | 导航列表