剧集 | 朽木(2004) | 导航列表
知道无关
I know you wasn't fucking involved.
谁让她怀的
Who was involved too,
也与我无关
far as that fucking goes?
你会吗?
Would you?
会他妈什么?
Would I fucking what?
那种情况下 做正确决定?
Do the right fucking thing in that fucking situation?
什么情况? 解释下
What's the situation? Explain it.
如果她想要孩子... 非常想
If she wanted the child... how a woman wants one
却不知道要背负多少辛酸
that ain't certain she's made to bear many,
即使顶着未婚的名分也甘愿承受
willing even to bear it out of wedlock
承受生孩子的痛苦
but for the hurt she would do another
承受遭受的羞辱
and the humiliation she would do,
承受打击那个男孩的自责
and to that other woman's little boy.
你会做吗?
Would you do it then?
做? - 做正确的决定
Do? - The right fucking thing.
别跟我他妈的装傻
Don't get fucking coy with me.
娶她,你是说?
Marry her, you're saying?
那样的话,那孩子别人看
And the child in the eyes of others...
等于是我的后代
the issue of my loins.
不管人们多么在意
As much as they care to see.
都只是匆匆一瞥罢了
This is only a passing glance.
精♥子♥的始作俑者 又不是当着他们的面做...
So the come's true author ain't thrown in their fucking face...
或始作俑者的妻子
or the true author's wife's face,
或始作俑者的男孩
or the face of that little fucking boy.
怎么样?
Well?
她...她 会接受我吗?
Would... would she fucking have me?
我后面会解决
I'd work on that next.
书 - 啊,太棒了
Books. - Ah, wonderful.
我在俾斯麦分开装了几箱
I parted with several boxes in Bismarck.
俾斯麦是好地方啊
I'm sure to Bismarck's betterment.
主要是给孩子看
Mostly for the sake of the children.
除此之外
The other few, might I suspect
也是您童年回忆的一部分?
for the sake of certain childhood memories of your own?
可以...这么说
You may, and be in the right.
呃,等您安顿好了 斯托克斯小姐
Uh, when you're situated, Miss Stokes,
我能带您参观营地吗?
may I take you on a tour of the camp?
十分感谢
I would be grateful.
不,我要谢谢您 一定的
No more than I, Miss Stokes, I assure you.
营地来个人,沃尔科特
Oh, a man's come to camp, Wolcott.
赫斯特的代表
Agent for the Hearst's interest.
我相信 他、托利弗、扬克顿有协议
I believe he's made calls with Tolliver and Yankton.
所以扬克顿突然有种了
That's why Yankton's suddenly got balls.
我让他以为我在骗他
I made him think I was trying to gull him,
结果他扭转局势
and that he had turned the tables on me.
他买♥♥你 花了多少?
How much did he buy you for?
你养病时 我一直通知丹
I kept Dan apprised while you convalesced,
大致说了说
in abbreviated fashion.
多少钱?
How much?
噢,一万美元
Oh, $10,000.
雇了我 他觉得
Enlisting me, so he thought,
可以传播 产权失效的谣言
to spread rumors about rescission of the claims.
托利弗装门面?
Tolliver's the front, hmm?
从慌张卖♥♥家手里 买♥♥给沃尔科特
Buying from the panicked sellers, engaged by this Wolcott.
乔治.赫斯特的代理人
This agent for George Hearst?
没错
That's it in a nutshell.
我绝非不忠诚,艾尔
I meant you no disloyalty, Al.
你为自己着想
You looked out for yourself
怕我万一死了
against the chance I would die.
我从未那样想
I never wished for that outcome.
我是个天生的追随者
But I am a born follower.
总之,目前
In any case, here we are,
即使战术大打折扣
if tactically disadvantaged,
我们的力量 丝毫不减
exactly as before in strength.
噢,当然 谢谢您,先生
Oh, sure. Thank you, sir.
早上好 - 早上好,索尔
Morning. - Morning, Sol.
谢谢你开张了
Thanks for opening.
你不在
You were out.
对
Yes.
去见了个面 然后一直在溜达
Yes, paid a call and then I've been walking.
去见加内特夫人
The call was on Mrs. Garret.
我们一致同意不那样做
We agreed that wasn't gonna happen.
之前同意 不向她借钱抵押给银行
Our agreement was to not solicit her investment in a bank.
这次是她邀请我
The call I paid was at her invitation.
不管谁邀请谁,索尔
I don't give a fuck who invited who, Sol.
你的看法
That's your position.
是银行的事吗? 出去!
Was the bank the subject of the meeting? Get out!
呃,不好意思 请等一会
Uh, excuse us a little while, please.
她邀请我,塞斯
She invited me, Seth.
要成立家银行 来这里邀请你?
To talk of forming a bank, came here and invited you?
埃尔斯沃斯来叫我 - 你不告诉我
Sent Ellsworth that works for her. - You told me none of it.
怕你行为不理智
Suspecting maybe you mightn't act rational.
肯定告诉妓♥女♥了吧
But I bet you told the whore.
不用再谈了
We're done talking about this for now.
不行 - 是,塞斯
No! - Yes, Seth.
不用再谈了
We're done talking about this.
再说,咱们就打
If you keep it up, we'll fight,
你只能单独干活 在我养伤的时候
and you'll have to work by yourself while I convalesce.
直到最近,思卫仑金先生
Until late, Mr. Swearengen,
加内特夫人雇我
I was employed by Alma Garret,
给她收养的孤儿当家教 - 两天前被炒了
as tutor to her orphan ward. - Sacked two days ago.
让她说
Let her tell it.
在我工作期间
In the course of my employment,
我频繁看到加内特夫人 受鸦♥片♥影响
I frequently saw Mrs. Garret under the influence of opiates.
有一次 她向我承认
In this state, she admitted to me
犯下了谋杀她丈夫的罪行
having commissioned the murder of her husband.
世界好可怕
What a world.
她说雇您做的 - 说我杀的?
She named you as her instrument. - Said I had killed him?
她没明确说是您杀的
She never specified you had actually killed him.
模棱两可 - 正是
Left it vague-like. - Exactly.
她雇我? - 是
That I was her instrument? - Yes.
要么栽赃给别人
So we could pin it on someone else, or I could take the fall...
要么我背锅认罪,支持你的说法 - 对
confess, supporting your version. - Yes.
写个书面材料 最后逃跑
In writing and then subsequently escape.
完全有可能
Such has been known to occur.
让寡妇独自 关在正义牢笼中
Leaving the widow lonely at the bar of justice.
逮住一个是一个
Better one than none at all.
你给谁干活?
Who do you work for?
一些手段高明的人
People of means.
手段高明的人雇手段高明的人
The people you work for were hired by people of means.
用不着守口如瓶 艾斯林豪瑟小姐
Don't get cagey, Miss Isringhausen.
我建议您,思卫仑金先生
Let me suggest, Mr. Swearengen,
机会转瞬即逝
you do not get distracted from your opportunity.
我为谁工作不重要 能不能拿钱、能拿多少才是关键
Not who I work for should concern you, but the amount you'll be paid and the surety of its delivery. - Too fucking true.
太对了
Why I pray fervently it ain't the Pinkertons
难道不会是她丈夫家里人 雇平克顿侦探社去偷她的金子?
whose pay you're in, and that her dead husband's people hired to steal her gold.
虽然和此事无关 但我讨厌那帮平克顿混♥蛋♥
I got unrelated reasons to hate those cocksuckers.
五万美元
$50,000. - I'm hard-pressed to think
还会是谁 - 五万美元,思卫仑金先生
who the fuck else it would be. - $50,000, Mr. Swearengen.
您手下的钱另算
Separate from pay to your subordinates.
你出,我不出? - 对
Your pockets, not mine? - Yes.
要是他操屄♥♥,出钱吗?
Would it go against his for the pussy?
操屄♥♥不收费
No charge for the pussy.
介意我考虑一天吗?
Mind if I take the day?
一点也不
Not at all.
我现在手头事太多
I've got a lot on my plate just now,
而且还没有完全恢复
and I'm feeling less than my full fucking self.
对我来说您看起来很强壮
You seem quite formidable to me.
总之 我等赛拉斯给我消息
In any case, I'll wait to hear from Silas.
请吧
Do.
好极了
That would be grand.
剧集 | 朽木(2004) | 导航列表