剧集 | 朽木(2004) | 导航列表
比我们更适应干这个
Better suited than us in every fucking aspect of the task.
两种语言都流利 而且不怕脏
Fluent in both languages and don't mind standing in filth.
一个人,凑巧是我的敌人
A man, as it happens a rival of mine,
得到一位伟人手下上尉的秘密 能迫使上尉做他的奴隶
learning the secret of a great man's lieutenant, would make that lieutenant his slave.
他也明白,知道的人越多 权力越小越可能失败
My rival knows that expanding the circle of the informed, diluting his power, will confound his intention,
于是提前做准备 保密没告诉任何人
so he takes precaution to be sole sharer of his secret.
世界照常运转
Then the world being the world...
在这个时候一个不称职的游侠骑士,亚特
along comes a half-assed knight-errant, Utter,
希科克之前的搭档
Hickok's ex-partner,
使我敌人的计划岌岌可危
to put all my rival's plans at risk.
我要找亚特打探虚实
I'd seek audience with Utter, verify my thinking.
亚特靠运包裹 混口面包
He earns his bread shipping packages.
他曾经逼亚特求饶 现在会希望他闭嘴
And as the dimwit nobility that made him intercede may now make him reticent,
你,酋长,就是我的计谋和工具 我要引他出来
you, Chief, will be my prop and ploy whilst I seek to draw him out.
幸亏一直留着你
I congratulate myself on having kept you around.
何苦费心考虑没处放
Why make a show of disposing of you was my fucking thinking.
也不是没地方
It's not like we need the storage space.
要有千分之一的机会
And if there's a chance in 1,000
你们印第安人的祈祷显灵了
you people have been praying right,
何需惊扰老大的注意?
why get your boss's attention?
总之
Anyways,
我不打算和你分道扬镳
I've no plans of us parting company.
正如你注意到
As you will note...
我没有
I have inscribed
留任何地址
no address.
这不是“她在这里,她去哪里了”小姐吗?
Miss Here-She-Was, Where-Has-She-Gone.
关你什么事
What's that to you?
我有包裹
Only I got packages could be halfway...
可能现在快到夏延了
by now to Cheyenne.
什么?已经星期二了?
What, is it fucking Tuesday already?
今天星期四,简
It's fucking Thursday, Jane.
也就是在我必须离开前 还有五天
So I got five days left before I got to leave.
不
No.
噢,我明白了
Oh, I see.
你和平常那破德行一样
Well, you look your usual piece of shit.
至于你,简
By you, Jane.
你就像玫瑰上的露水
You look like dew on fucking roses.
我,呃...
I, uh...
在墓地的土里醒过来
woke up on the dirt in the fucking graveyard,
在想是黄昏还是黎明
questioning dusk or dawn.
是黄昏
It was dusk.
我知道是黄昏 因为现在已经晚上了
I know it was dusk because it's fucking night now.
到处都是伤
Fucking bruises everywhere.
谁弄的?
Dished out by who?
我不占上风,查理
It's getting the upper fucking hand on me, Charlie.
上去洗洗
Go on upstairs and clean up.
好,谢谢,谢谢,谢谢
Right. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
上去吧,赶快,天啊
Go on up. Hurry up, Christ's sakes.
好的,查理,谢谢
All right, Charlie. Thanks.
晚上好
Evening.
我他妈关门了
I'm fucking closed.
庄家的时间到了,嗯?
Banker's hours, huh?
总之要送到哪里去?
Where is it going anyway?
老天爷
Jesus Christ.
她没有说地址
She neglected to inscribe the destination.
不管怎样
Anyways.
至于今早大街上
As far as this morning in the thoroughfare,
我也会做相同事
I would have done the same fucking thing.
我他妈的说够了
I'm done fucking talking about it.
不管他为谁工作 他以为能逃得了
Don't care who he works for, thinks he can get away with that.
你打他是他活该
You give that cocksucker what he fucking needed.
他妈的变♥态♥混♥蛋♥
The sick fucking bastard.
我看到马车的时候就知道了 老天爷啊
I knew when I saw the wagon, for Christ's sake.
可怜的女孩 - 托利弗的妓♥女♥?
Poor fucking girl. - Tolliver's whore?
从没见过女孩这么心急如焚 - 换作是你不也一样?
Never seen a girl so distraught. - Wouldn't you be?
现在也一样啊
Being a man, you believe you've seen your equal.
不,不一样
No. Not to that.
她也告诉我了
She told me too.
她告诉你什么?
She told you what?
她看到的
What she saw.
她他妈什么都没看到
She didn't see fucking nothing.
不,我说的“看”是指感觉上的看
No, I don't mean "see" in the sense of seeing.
给我滚开
Get the fuck away from me.
好吧
Yeah, right.
我把地址加上
Let me get this address put on.
晚安
Evening.
不是每场战斗都能赢,酋长
Every fracas ain't a victory, Chief,
艾尔!
Al!
艾尔
Al.
为什么,艾尔?
Why, Al?
为什么,E.B?
Why, E. B?
因为出现在会议上 考虑你这个人
Because being present at that meeting and made as you are,
会忍♥不住想要勒索
blackmail would have proved irresistible,
继续下去会让你被杀掉
and pursuing it would have gotten you murdered.
谢谢您了 我还是市长吗?
Thank you then. And am I still the mayor?
对我来说,永远都是
For all of me, in perpetuity.
操蛋一整天,嗯,老大?
Full fucking day, eh, boss?
天天都是
They all are.
还拿着那包裹,我看到
Still got that package, I see.
你真明察秋毫啊,乔尼
Ain't nothing gets by you, Johnny.
我一早起来就去夏延
I'm going to head to Cheyenne first thing in the morning.
我不这么想了,丹
Don't think that's the idea anymore, Dan.
嗯?
Hmm?
托利弗身上发生的事
What happened to Tolliver
告诉我们比赛结束前
illustrated till the race is fucking finished,
千万别押注
never mark the fucking wager paid.
早上起来就知道 赫斯特集团抓着我们短
Wakes up this morning in bed with the fucking Hearst Combine, knowing he's got us by the balls.
不管那个地质工程师 干了什么变♥态♥的事
Whatever sick fucking business that geologist has transacted,
他抓着那谁的小辫子
you can bet he had his wrists in it up...
托利弗?
Tolliver?
托利弗,对...之前,之后 和他妈的之间也是
Tolliver, yeah... before, after and in the fucking middle too,
他以为这样就行了 这么做也对
thinking he's got the fucking edge, which is the right fucking move.
任由地质工程师做变♥态♥勾当
Underwriting whatever sick business that geologist was involved in
袒护他 结果他妈的发生什么了,丹?
guarantees his fucking position, but what fucking happens, Dan?
被人操了屁♥股♥...托利弗
Fucks himself up the ass... Tolliver.
虽不求丰功伟绩 但看我们搞定了多少事
No mean feat, yet how often we bring it off.
打动我的倒是布洛克
Who impressed me at that meeting was Bullock,
能避免顾及个人利益、无辜、内疚,谁欠谁情之类的 只为保全营地的需要
that avoided putting his pet interests. innocence, so forth, guilt, fucking who did what to fucking who. before the needs of the fucking camp.
说明他妈有进步
It shows fucking progress.
说明在逐渐成熟
It shows growing maturity
最终变成摇尾狗的世界
to what makes the world's fucking tail wag.
总之...
Anyway...
这就是为什么取消夏延之行
That's why Cheyenne is canceled.
嗯,我...琢磨也差不多
Well, l... I figured as much.
你想上我吗,杰克?
You want to fuck me, Jack?
什么时候不想?
When haven't I?
你会付钱吗?
Would you pay?
我能付双倍当作礼物吗?
Can I double your mark and call it a gift?
那样还能保留心中的幻象
That way I keep my illusions.
借这位美人一下,杰克
Let me borrow this beauty, Jack.
您请,老板
All yours, boss.
你看起来很抑郁
You seem subdued.
我很好 也糟透了,塞
I'm good and fucked up, Cy.
没你的朋友沃尔科特糟
Not nearly as your friend, Mr. Wolcott.
他整天忙着
His day was busy as his night...
被查理.亚特往死里揍
got his balls beat by Charlie Utter.
亲爱的
Sweetheart,
死了的已经死了
them as dead as gone.
送她们见上帝 然后我们继续
We give them to God and move on.
你用不着看她们 脖子被割断
Hell, you didn't have to see them. fucking throats cut.
剧集 | 朽木(2004) | 导航列表