剧集 | 朽木(2004) | 导航列表
早上好,威廉 - 早上好,布洛克先生
Good morning, William. - Good morning, Mr. Bullock.
你能喝咖啡吗?
Are you sometimes permitted coffee?
能,先生
Yes, sir.
三分之一杯?
About a third of a cup?
剩下倒满牛奶
Completed with cow's milk.
糖呢?
As to sugar,
三勺?
three spoons?
这一大早
Is this is the morning, do you suppose,
营地就像印第安长矛
the tip of this lamp, like an Indian spear,
扎进我脑袋
goes into the top of my head?
我不知道,先生
I don't know, sir.
比得上妈妈做的吗?
Does it stand comparison with your mother's?
不,先生
No, sir.
再加一勺糖呢?
Stiffened with a further lace of sugar?
我是说他做咖啡,先生....
I mean that he would make it, sir...
我父亲做
my father would.
有空坐会儿吗?
Do you have time to sit a bit?
可以,我昨晚劈完柴了
I suppose I might do, having chopped the kindling last evening.
讲讲你父亲,威廉
Why don't you tell me about your father, William?
我没你了解我哥哥
I didn't know my brother so well as you had a chance to.
罗伯特离家时我才九岁
I was nine when Robert left our home.
你认识他更久 你十一岁
I think you knew him longer. You were 11.
我是很了解他
I knew him pretty well.
他最喜欢做什么?
What did he like doing best?
有时他唱歌♥
Sometimes he'd sing.
不是军歌♥
Not army songs,
其它的
but other kinds.
能让母亲笑出来
He would make Mother laugh.
他捕鸭口哨吹的很棒
He made the best duck calls of anyone.
哨音在树林里传很远
He would send away through the wood,
教我识别迁徙 教我喂食口哨
and he taught me comebacks and feeder calls and hails.
亚特先生和我有营地事务处理
Mr. Utter and I have some camp business to see to.
威廉,你会吹捕鸭口哨?
William, are you a good duck caller?
我很棒的 可以让您看看,先生
I suppose I'm pretty good. I could show you, sir.
我知道贝拉岔路边几个池塘
I know of some potholes over Belle Fourche way
很适合捕鸭
that are pretty good for ducks.
好的,先生
All right, sir.
再见,布洛克先生
Goodbye, Mr. Bullock.
E.B.法纳姆,艾尔
E.B. Farnum, Al.
进来E.B
Come in, E. B!
我饱受诅咒痛苦折磨
I've been prostrated by the agonies of the damned.
末日审判到了
Judgment is upon us then.
一颗槽牙坏了
A molar rotted through.
我也很痛苦的是:你作为我的耳目
Distressing me also, that you are my eyes and ears
昨天那么多情况 你却刚好不舒服
and a day as eventful as yesterday should find you indisposed.
我很欣慰您惦记着我
Some solace in knowing I'm missed.
你错过了电报员!
You missed the advent of the fucking telegraph operator
却躲到自己的屋里
that had you steered into one of your rooms,
本来可以监视他
you could have kept tabs on henceforth.
我差点痛死
The pain nearly killed me.
可你仍然活得好好的
As you still breathe amongst us,
我需要你和这个俄♥国♥人作朋友
I shall ask you to befriend this fucking Russian.
俄♥国♥人?
Russian?
他妈的电报员 E.B,是他妈的俄♥国♥人
The fucking telegraph operator, E.B., is a fucking Russian.
当然,我会和他作朋友
Of course I'll befriend him.
我非常喜欢俄♥国♥人
I'm very fond of Russians.
等你们处好了
And as the trust between you deepens,
密切关注来往扬克顿的电报
we'll be particularly interested in messages to and from Yankton.
谁?
Yeah?
抱歉,E.B
Sorry, E.B.
艾尔,你最好瞅一眼
Al, you might wanna take a gander at that.
E.B要走了,你不会错过他 他在梅里克那里
E.B. Is leaving. You won't miss him. He's living at Merrick's
长得像狂欢节吉祥物
and looks like the prize at a carnival.
真是一幅愉悦的画面
What a delightful image to carry away with me!
思卫仑金居然让他的报童 拿这堆大粪作新闻
Swearengen's put the paperman's boat to sea with a hold full of fucking bullshit.
楼上的还要5000块 - 老天爷
He wants 5,000 more upstairs. - Jesus Christ!
让那个死胖子自己下来取
Tell that fat bastard he can come down and get it hisself.
他说我拿上去就给我100小费
He says it's 100 if I bring it up.
之前拿上去的5000他花了吗,泰丝?
Is the five you already brought him in any kind of action, Tess?
只是操你的时候看看
It's just for him to look at while he fucks you!
所以,是让他操你 我从9块里提8块
So, do I want my $8.00,Tess, of the $9.00 he pays for the fuck,
或从100里提90
and my 90 of the 100 he gives you to bring it up to him,
还是给那胖小子个机会
or do I want to give fat boy the opportunity,
让他下来拿5000玩骰子碰运气?
if he has to come down to get the other five, to test his luck on the floor here amongst the games of chance?
我明白了 - 别误解我,亲爱的
I see. - And don't mistake me, honey,
我真想花时间和你解释
I want to take the time to explain myself to you.
我们来见莫斯.曼纽尔 因为兄弟被枪杀的事
We've come to see Mose Manuel about his brother getting shot.
去叫莫斯.曼纽尔
Fetch Mose Manuel, Tess.
说布洛克警长想和他玩一局 以表节哀
Tell him Sheriff Bullock wants to pay his condolences here amongst the games of chance.
那么多流言蜚语,警长
All these rumors, Sheriff, swirling around you.
您帽子能戴稳吗?
How do you keep your hat on?
这里签字,夫人
If you'll sign right here, ma'am.
角落里写A.G
And give us a A.G. In the corner.
这缩写是什么高端专业术语?
Is that abbreviation a term of art in financial transactions?
还是不让想我知道?
Ought I acquaint myself with its meaning?
夫人,那是您姓名缩写
That abbreviation, ma'am, is your initials.
我要问钱在哪里
And by asking the whereabouts of the currency
是不是还会更加出丑?
I signed for receiving, do I reveal an even deeper stupidity?
丹佛的车今天到
The coach from Denver should get in today.
给银行买♥♥的保险箱呢?
And the safe we've purchased to be housed in the bank we're to build?
也在车上
It's inside the coach, as well.
保险箱在车上 钱在保险箱里
Safe's inside the coach and the currency is inside the safe
就这样
is the full picture.
啊,还是出丑了 - 不,夫人
There, I did manage to be stupid. - No, ma'am.
您确保保险箱在五金店的安全? - 是,夫人
And you will see to the safe's temporary situation - at the Star & Bullock hardware store? - Yes, ma'am.
请别在意尴尬
Gaze averted from the awkwardness such a situation generates.
我会集中精力保护您的资金
Fixing my eyes instead on its pluses securing your money.
好极了,埃尔斯沃斯先生
Excellent then, Mr. Ellsworth.
能否麻烦您转交这封信?
May I further impose on you to convey this letter?
当然
Of course.
思卫仑金先生?
Mr. Swearengen?
请! - 好的
Please! - All right.
还有什么要谈的?
Is there anything else for us to discuss?
这次没有了
Not at this time.
我先走了
I'll be going then.
谁? - 是琼妮.斯塔布斯
Who's that? - It's Joanie Stubbs.
你在我门口
You're outside my place.
考虑到你的情况 我值了半个夜班
Keeping half-assed vigil after the fact.
进来好好说
Well, come in and tell me what you mean.
不,没关系
Nah, that's all right.
呃,你提到的那个混♥蛋♥
Uh, that cocksucker you spoke to me of
昨晚来这里 满脸血
come from here last night with a bloody fucking mug.
我弄的
I gave it to him.
好
Good.
总之,枪指着他 他告诉我...你没事
Anyways, he told me...at rifle point you was okay.
是没事 - 我知道他如果骗我,你已经死了
I am. - I knew if he was lying you was dead,
害怕黑暗中找到你
and feared finding you so in the darkness.
从小就那样
Scared that way since I was small.
进来吧,简
Well, come on in, Jane.
如果你还活着...
If you was alive...
又为什么敲门
why fucking knock was my thinking.
打扰你睡觉
Interfere with you getting to sleep
也许你已经睡了 - 简,别逼逼了
or being asleep already... - Jane, it's nippy on my twat.
好吧,回见
All right then, see you later!
还记得你昨天来过这吗?
Do you remember you were in here yesterday?
是,我记得
Yes, I fucking remember.
那,为什么不进来?
Well, why not come in again?
说不定我会进去
Maybe I just fucking might. Hey hey hey.
黑鬼将军搞到匹野马
Nigger General's got a wild horse on his hands.
喔,小子,喔喔 - 可怜的畜生
Whoa, boy, whoa whoa. - I pity the brute beast
剧集 | 朽木(2004) | 导航列表