剧集 | 朽木(2004) | 导航列表
我的身体告诉我
And of how my body now tells me
这样做是对的
that is fine and right.
也许正因你无人相告我才向你坦白
Perhaps I confide to you because you cannot tell anyone.
我就要生孩子了
I am to have a child,
同时也在照顾一个孩子
and I have a child in my care.
他是个好人
He is a good man.
我爱的人也在这里
And he whom I love is here as well.
这些墙要拆掉
These walls are coming down.
马上就是您的墙了
They'll be your walls soon.
孩童时我去过密苏里每一个矿洞
Ever since I was a child in Missouri I've been down every hole I could find.
与大地交谈的男孩 - 对,我告诉过你...
Boy-the-earth-talks-to. - Yeah, I've told you...
印第安人称呼我 - 是
that's what the Indians call me. - Yes.
大地也与你交谈,弗朗西斯,我知道
It talks to you too, Francis. I know.
我们认识这段时间,你一直很敏锐
Our time together, your hearing has stayed keen.
但这个赌徒托利弗 买♥♥矿的代理
But this gambler Tolliver,who was our agent for securing the claims
和我说起了你
has spoken to me about you.
说你杀了女人
He says that you've killed women.
妓♥女♥
Prostitutes.
他为你毁尸灭迹
That he has disposed of the bodies for you.
说啊?
Well?
我在坎佩切湾(墨西哥)的时候
When I was in Campeche
您代表我写过一封信
you wrote a letter on my behalf.
给警♥察♥局长
To the Jefe de Policia.
“我知晓沃尔科特的难处”
"I am aware of Mr. Wolcott's difficulty.
“个人非常感激”
You will find me personally grateful
“您对他案子所作的调整”
for any adjustments you may make in his case."
您想过那是为什么? - 我没想过
What did you think that was about? - I didn't think about it.
你是我在墨西哥的代理人! 你责任很大
You were my agent in Mexico! You had many responsibilities.
你请我写那封信 我写了
You asked me for the letter and I wrote it!
大地与您交谈 您不想知道为什么?
As when the earth talks to you particularly, you never ask its reasons.
我不需要知道为什么幸运!
I don't need to know why I'm lucky!
假如大地与我们交谈只是他的娱乐?
What if the earth talks to us to get us to arrange its amusements?
听上去毫无意义
That sounds like goddamned nonsense to me.
假如对你窃窃私语
Suppose to you it whispers,
“汝乃吾之王”
"You are king over me.
“吾生而酬汝愿”
I exist to flesh your will."
无稽之谈 - 对我说...
Nonsense. - And to me...
“世无罪恶”
"There is no sin."
在墨西哥发生过 在这里重演了
It happened in Mexico and now it's happened here.
我们必须断绝关系 你理解,弗朗西斯
We must end our connection, you understand that, Francis.
遣散费的数目由你提
Make a severance you think fair.
你知道我从不犹豫
You know I won't quibble.
你被鬼附身了吗?
Does some spirit overtake you?
你说的“交谈”是这个意思?
Is that what you mean by the "talk"?
不是
No.
它告诉我矿脉在哪 仅此而已
It tells me where the color is. That's all it tells me.
我的天
My God.
要有具体日期
This has to be a date certain.
“及时”算个屁
"Timely fashion" means fucking nothing.
及时
Timely fashion
意思是由他们定
means when they got the fix in.
您想什么时候选举?
So when do you want the elections?
越快越好
The sooner the fucking better.
六周后?
Six weeks?
六周内
No more!
关于参选身份
Far as bringing ringers in,
限定营地居留时间是个好办法
a period of residence would be a nice shiv to stick in their fucking ribs.
你总算动脑筋了
And now you're using your fucking noodle.
具体如何表述?
How do we put that into words?
“居留时间”
"Period of residence."
你跟我抖机灵?
Are you being smart with me?
您要怎么写?
How would you put it?
“居留时间不少于”多少?
"Period of residence not less than" what?
两周
Two weeks.
“营地居留时间满两周的居民 具备投票资格”
"No one is eligible to vote unless they've been two weeks in the camp."
除非是我们自己人
Unless committed to dump in our favor.
我要把这个东西搞定
I'd like to get this fucking thing done.
“未满...”
"Has not been...
“两周”
two weeks in camp."
我告诉你还有什么不能说
Now I'll tell you what the fuck else. And it makes me weep to say it.
把“扬克顿给我们五万”从里面去掉
Take out the fucking 50 from Yankton to us.
您不再想想?
Shall I urge you to reconsider?
从记录里去掉
We get this thing off the ground,
我就是抢了这帮混♥蛋♥ 也不会被发现
I will be without peer of robbing these cocksuckers senseless.
我不希望建立文件里有贿赂记载
I don't want the founding document recording a fucking bribe.
本地人完成第四轮反击
Strike number four from the original,
以无法形容的恶心方式
with disgust it was even brought up.
还有什么?
What else?
召见那满身猫尿的混♥蛋♥
Summon that cat-piss-smelling fuckhead
和他的警长陛下
and His Holiness the sheriff.
行政专员!
Commissioner!
我们能聊聊吗?
Shall we chat?
你们俩挺般配啊?
Aw, ain't you two a fucking picture?
噢,特里克茜,你,呃... 让我少跑一趟
Oh, Trixie, you, uh... save me a trip.
你应该让它击中她的鼻子
You should've let it hit her in the schnoz,
提醒她当三陪的过去
remind her of escorts in days past.
那是给新娘的礼物
That's a gift for the bride,
来自不在场的孩子家教
from her child's former tutor in absentia.
带她逛没问题,斯塔
Whirling her around's okay, Star.
别踩到她脚趾头
Just don't tread on her fucking toes!
亚当斯!
Adams!
你知道扬克顿有多么虚伪,嗯?
You saw Yankton's hypocrite, huh?
只叫陛下他一人
Just His Holiness
然后我们就仲裁
and we'll have a quorum.
噢,去把那个给他,上尉,谢谢
Oh, go ahead and take that to him, Captain. Thank you.
保佑您
Bless you.
保佑您 保佑您
Bless you. Bless you.
保佑您
Bless you.
我正忙着呢,汤姆
I'm in the day's fucking talents, Tom.
有人出钱要买♥♥我的地方
There's talk of an offer on my place.
你想怎么回答?
How will you answer?
我来咨♥询♥你
I came to take counsel with you.
我是说你喝醉了没有?
Drunk or sober is my question.
我自己有分寸,艾尔
Well, I have my wits about me, Al.
也许吧...你还想再来点,嗯?
Maybe then... you'll want a few more, huh?
别跟我猜谜语
Don't talk to me in fucking riddles.
醉了,汤姆
Drunk, Tom,
出于非商业原因,你会卖♥♥掉
for reasons not to do with business, you'll sell.
如果你想卖♥♥,卖♥♥给我
If that's your decision, let me offer.
清醒着,你就知道卖♥♥掉很傻
Sober, you know selling's stupid.
我有什么非商业原因?
What's my reason not to do with business?
动动你的脑子
Use your own fucking faculties.
懊悔
Remorse.
因为那个男孩 不是你的错
Over that boy that was not your fucking fault.
再来点?
Again?
不用了
Not right now.
埃尔斯沃斯
Ellsworth...
和寡妇加内特
and the widow Garret,
那是什么机率啊
what odds would you have made on that?
时不时会有真爱
Every so often there's a love match.
仪式要开始了吧?
Isn't it time to start the ceremony?
现在,亲爱的女士
And now, my dear lady,
汝可否轻启朱唇?
shall I part thou leather lips?
可恶的内♥裤♥
It's the damn underwear.
亲爱的来宾 我们相聚于此
Dearly beloved, we are gathered together here
在上帝与众人面前见证新郎与新娘神圣的婚姻
in the sight of God and in the face of this company to join this man and this woman in holy matrimony,
婚姻是上帝赐予纯洁之人的财富
which estate instituted of God at the time of man's innocency,
显示出上帝与教众间神秘的结合:
signifying unto us the mystical union that is betwixt Christ and his church:
因此不可草率轻忽 应当谨慎恭敬、深思熟虑、头脑清醒
Therefore, not to be entered into lightly but reverently, discretely, advisedly, soberly
遵奉上帝
and in fear of God.
剧集 | 朽木(2004) | 导航列表