剧集 | 朽木(2004) | 导航列表
即使意外让马跑出去
Horse run trash like that over by accident,
也不会有白人敢站出来
still ain't a white man on earth
阻止人们将我们五花大绑
gonna stand up against roping us up, now is there?
约翰.布朗会的 - 嘘
John Brown would've. - Psst!
过来
Come the fuck from over there now.
警长有个小孩?
Sheriff got a kid?
和妻子
And a wife.
他们盖房♥子的地是我卖♥♥的
I sold him the plot they built they house on.
天啊
Jesus.
布洛克夫人
Mrs. Bullock!
把那堆下水放雪橇上
Put that tub of guts on the sled.
拽到琼妮.斯塔布斯那里
Take him to Joanie Stubbs!
自从我来这儿 天天见白人动刀动枪
Every day since I've been in this camp, white folks shot and stabbing on each other
打完继续做生意
still walking around to do their business.
说不定咱也行
Maybe we could too.
我们唯一的暴♥力♥
Now, the onliest violence we meant
就是割马的老二
was to that stallion's prick,
还只是为正大光明地赚笔钱
and then to turn an honest dollar.
关门了 - 等你们他妈的开门了
Closed! - Well, when you re-the-fuck-open,
记得营地里的简.加纳利
note Jane Cannary, extending stay in camp,
要你交出她的马
asking you to turn out her horse.
记下来了
I'll note it down.
矮黑鬼将军在里面吗? - 不在
Short Nigger General in there? - No!
他带来的那匹大老二种马怎么样了
How about that stud he brought into camp with his cock hanging past his hocks?
他不在这儿
He ain't here.
恭喜关门!
Congratulations being closed!
没人会把我和马联♥系♥在一起
There goes no one associating me with that horse.
我不会乞求仁慈
I ain't begging them for mercy.
我不必那样做
I hadn't ought to have to do that.
老天爷,霍斯泰特勒
Jesus Christ, Hostetler.
我自己的选择 我不会乞求
It's my fucking choice. I ain't begged and I ain't starting.
不松手我就扭断你胳膊
I'm gonna break your fucking arm if you don't let go of that gun!
咱们骑马跑六个小时,霍斯泰特勒
Let's ride for six hours, Hostetler!
没什么坏处
Ain't no harm in that.
到时候不用求我
You won't have to beg me once.
你要是还想(自杀) 我开枪打你
Hell, if you still want to do it, I'll shoot you.
真到那份上,我自己解决
If it come to that, I'll do it myself.
他绝对还活着 被抬进木屋时
He's definitely alive, 'cause being lifted into the cabin,
还在哼唧 嘴里的血都流出来了
he give a moan out and blood come from his mouth.
我告诉过你
I told you the state of affairs.
那是15分钟前
As of 15 minutes ago.
跑回医生的木屋,乔尼
Run back to the doc's cabin, Johnny!
再看男孩一次 - 闭嘴
See the boy again. - Shut up.
也许他之后有好转
Maybe since you saw him, he's changed,
也许塌陷的胸膛已然恢复
or the half his chest stove-in may have healed,
也许头上的伤...
or his poor broken head.
闭嘴 不然我把你扔出去
Shut up or I'll throw you out.
签了这些文件 平安离开
Sign these documents and leave unharmed.
我信不过,思卫仑金先生
I can't trust that, Mr. Swearengen,
因为不涉及您自身利益
being that it's not to your interests.
你也一样! 非坐那分我心
That applies to you most, fucking sitting in that chair distracting my fucking thinking.
小心我过去抹了你脖子
If I have to come over there, I'll cut your fucking throat for you,
才不管你签没签字
pen yet put to paper or not.
自作聪明的婊♥子♥
Half-smart fucking cunt.
把亚当的影子带来
Bring me Adams' fucking shadow.
“鹰眼”
Fucking Hawkeye.
啊,那个可怜的孩子 - 你要干嘛?
Ah, that poor boy. - What do you want?
警长悲剧发生的真不是时候
The sheriff's tragic preoccupation is also inopportune.
行政专员雅里来朽木了
Commissioner Jarry returns to Deadwood.
你怎么知道?
How do you know?
我以为布拉诺夫借走胶水
Believing that Blazanov had borrowed my acacia gum,
正好布拉诺夫不在
and as Blazanov was no longer present,
我翻他的桌子的时候
as I canvassed his desk for the missing gum,
意外看到骗子城发来的消息
I came across the information by accident.
雅里的电报 - 发自骗子城
Telegram from Jarry. - From Crook City.
发给谁?
To whose attention?
分别发给沃尔科特、托利弗
To the separate attentions of Messrs, Wolcott and Tolliver.
真讽刺,艾尔,不是吗? 为营地利益我的报纸偏袒一方
Ironic, Al, isn't it, that having turned my newspaper o partisan purpose, and in the name of the camp's welfare,
当天,也因为相同原因
within the day, in the name of that good,
我又背叛了神圣不可侵犯的个人隐私
I progress to betraying without regret the sanctity of private communications?
啊
Ah, well.
随时间推移 才看清自己所为
We come to know the truth of our actions only in the protractions of time.
那混♥蛋♥什么时候到? - 下一趟车,信里说
When's the cocksucker arrive? - Next coach, his message said.
除非他在救布洛克孩子 把犹太人也带上来
Unless he's being of aid to Bullock, bring the Jew up here too.
是因为《先锋报》上泄漏消息 行政专员才来吗?
Do you think the rumors we floated in "The Pioneer" are what prompt the commissioner's return?
是
Yes.
为了取代蒙大拿和怀俄明
And that wishing to preempt Montana and Wyoming,
他想替扬克顿和达科他 锁定我们
he means to secure us for Yankton and Dakota.
为此,我们主动出击
And to sweeten the deal we'll strike,
虚构的东西必须要有血有肉
these interests we've fabricated must be given face.
“为此我们将继续这趟未知的旅程”
And thus the uncharted journey continues.
梅里克
Merrick, please.
既然我们相处机会越来越多
As we'll be more often in each other's company,
当你想发表那样的言论时
when given to utterance of that type...
不如喝酒
Mm-hm. - Consider drinking, hmm?
他们聚集在科克伦的小屋外
They congregate outside Cochran's cabin.
把孩子带到那儿
They've taken the child there.
希望他没事
Well, I wish him well.
可恶
Shit.
“鹰眼”在哪?
Where's Hawkeye?
我明白了,丹
I see, Dan,
世界偏离了坐标,对你来说 我不过是个打杂的
with the world off its axis, I'm no more to you than a room clerk.
“鹰眼”,E.B 在不在?
Hawkeye, E.B., is he here or fucking not?
不在 已经三天了
Not. For three days.
你要擦皮鞋吗?
Will you have a shine?
可以吃东西时把鞋放一边
Leave your shoes while you eat.
见到“鹰眼” 把他抓给我
You see Hawkeye, you grab him and bring him to me.
如果你留下脏衣服,我会处理好
If you leave your dirty clothes, I'll see to them.
你♥他♥妈♥听到没有?
Did you fucking hear me?!
“鹰眼”! - 是
Hawkeye! - Yes.
伤心也没治好你的耳聋
A broken heart does not impair hearing!
那死胖子到琼妮那儿了?
Did they get that fat bastard to Joanie's?
夫人接纳他了吗?
Did her ladyship take him in?
里昂和康在半路还没到,老板
Ain't towed him halfway yet, boss, Leon and Con.
得弄个好点的雪橇
We got to get a better sled.
再次的雪橇也比康强
Less the sled's holdup than Con's.
他拉出疝气了
Says he threw a rupture.
你去找那个小丑
You go back to that fucking circus act,
让他把莫斯.曼纽尔带到琼妮那里
and tell him to get Mose Manuel to Joanie's
不然回头我让他痛不欲生
or a rupture won't be a tickle to the pain I'll throw at him later!
行政专员 - 警长布洛克在哪?
Commissioner. - Where will I find Sheriff Bullock?
他孩子出事故了
His boy had an accident.
他在医生那里
He's with him at the doc's.
医生在哪里? - 噢,别傻了
Where is the doc's? - Oh, don't be a fool.
扬克顿的利益优先于布洛克的私事
Yankton's interests force imposition on Bullock's privacy,
对于你的老板也一样
as I think, Mr. Wolcott, do your employer's.
你会被一阵乱枪打出来 什么也了解不了
You'll get a pistol-whipping and not learn a fucking thing.
孩子受个伤 至于都这么关注?
These injuries mortal to earn such commendable deference?
我估计是致命伤
Mortal's how I'd be betting.
那就不一样了
Of course that casts a different light.
警长和孩子会很惨
Very sad for the sheriff and his son.
报社那人讲道理吗?
Can that paperman be made sensible?
文章是思卫仑金让他写的 如果你想问梅里克的话
The article's a plant from Swearengen, if that's what you'd want to ask Merrick.
我还有其它要问
That's the beginning of what I want to ask.
龟缩着卵蛋很容易,行政专员?
Don't take much, does it, Commissioner, to get your balls tucked up.
它们对天气变化很敏感
They are very sensitive to changes in weather.
你感到要变天了吗?
You feel one coming on?
幸好我只是不赦之罪人
I am a sinner who does not expect forgiveness.
不是政♥府♥官员
But I am not a government official.
艾尔在酒馆里要见你
Al wants to see you at The Gem.
剧集 | 朽木(2004) | 导航列表