剧集 | 朽木(2004) | 导航列表
用来防止突然从马背上跌落
against repeated accidental falls that has temporarily malfunctioned.
结打得不错
Very well knotted.
我回来了,科克伦
I'm back in camp, Cochran,
因为我快死了
'cause I'm dying
我需要个让我咽下最后一口气的地方
and I need a place to breath my fucking last,
不是来寻求人道救援或者安慰
and not for no human aid or consolation.
老天爷,你手可真笨
Jesus Christ, you're bad with your hands!
要不是我快死了
If I wasn't practically fucking dead,
我就拿刀自己割了
I'd reach that knife and cut myself free.
对,我刚刚放屁了,怎么啦
Yeah, I just farted. So what?
嘿嘿嘿
Hey! Hey! Hey!
你敢缴械我你个王八蛋
Don't you disarm me, you cocksucker!
扶我起来我自己割
Lift me up so I can cut myself free.
好了吗?
Alright, you ready?
好,你的手
Alright now, give me that hand. Ow. Now
进屋让我检查一下
step inside and let me examine you,
即使你不需要帮助
even if you are past help.
了解你的伤势也能让我 以后帮助其它人
Enhancing my understanding may allow others the benefit of your mortal illness.
你嘲笑我王八蛋
Do you mock me, cocksucker?
没有,快进来吧
No. Come on inside.
行,走吧
Alright, there we go.
我要是死了
Promise when I'm dead,
你要承诺 把我埋在能看到比尔的地方
you'll plant me with a view of where Bill is.
他不可能是那个意思,不可能
He couldn't have meant that, not possibly.
嗯,应该不会
Well, I shouldn't have thought so.
你不会是希望他和我离开
You don't believe he imagines where he and I to go,
把索菲娅留下?
I'd leave Sophia behind?
我也不确定,加内特夫人
I can't be certain, Mrs. Garret.
我没听他说什么
I didn't hear him speak.
因为其它人救了她 她就属于这个营地?
Because others rescued her and nursed her, is the idea that she belongs to the camp?
难道这里是那些堕落肮脏的农场不成
Are we some sort of vicious, filthy outpost of Brook farm?
她和我在一起七个月了
She's been with me for seven months.
她和我已经是彼此生活的一部分
She's a part of my life as I am of hers.
他不会是这个意思
He couldn't have.
不行
I will not!
简
Jane,
女性胸部对我来说 早就不再神秘和诱惑
for me, the female breast has long ago lost all mystery or allure.
所以打开他妈的衬衣
Open your Goddamn blouse.
我闭着眼
I'm keeping my eyes shut
不过你做什么我都知道
but I'll know every fucking move you make!
不过你还得向我保证
I'll have you further promise,
我死了以后不要琢磨我的尸体
that you won't forage in my remains after I'm dead,
因为平常你不会错过这种机会
as you obviously don't scruple from that type of sick behavior.
我保证
I promise.
好了,不太醉的话坐起来
Alright, sit up if you're not too drunk.
从下巴到生殖器 一切都经过肝脏
Your liver runs from your chin to your genitals,
所以建议你戒酒吧
so I suggest you quit drinking.
你个王八蛋,你戒我就戒
I will when you do, you ugly son of a bitch.
大自然是个宽容的情妇
Nature is a forgiving mistress,
在她收回欠债前 你可能还有点时间
and you might could have some time to fill before she collects her due.
说得好像我一定要听似的
As if I'd credit any opinions of yours on the subject of health.
你要想留我们这里
Well, if you do care to sojourn among us,
查理.亚特在货站给你留了间屋子
Charlie Utter has put aside a room for you at the freight building.
他是不是在那里养牲口?
Does he have any animals in there?
库珀堡站,在巴特菲尔德邮路上
Fort Cooper, on the Butterfield stage route.
我知道那,在布拉索斯河
I know that Fort on the Brazos.
在那见到他
That's where I found him.
他把我送回去 因为我才13岁
I was 13, and he had to send me back.
走之前我们聊的很好
But we had aa good talk before I left.
也许我会再去找他
Probably I'd have come looking for him again,
可第二年战争爆发了
but next year was the war.
罗伯特是骑兵 没法知道他的位置
Robert was Cavalry. No way to locate where he was.
因为战争大家都无家可归
The fucking war had everyone all over everywhere.
我们通过信,父亲过世后 我去了蒙大拿,之后信就少了
We wrote. Less after my father passed and I headed to Montana.
他结婚、生子我都收到信了
I had letters when he married, when they had their boy.
说好要拜访
And we'd threaten visits.
罗伯特说他在奎特曼堡 等我终于到了那儿
When I finally did come to Fort Quitman where Robert was posted and
见到了玛莎、威廉,没见到罗伯特
met Martha and William, Robert wasn't there.
他正沿着格兰德河追击一支突袭兵
He was following back some raid across the Rio Grande.
这事我搁置了太久
I had let it wait too long.
结果他在墨西哥牺牲 葬在那里
He got shot and killed in Mexico and was buried there.
日他妈的老墨
Fucking Mexico.
我一路找他
I went down, found him
把他带了回来
and brought him back.
不应该让他留在那 除非是老墨
Wrong to let him lay thereunless you're a Mexican.
我肚子有点难受
My bowels are in an upheaval.
我来回走一走 吹吹风
I'll walk off to pass wind.
别说我不够绅士
Don't ever say I'm not a fucking gentleman.
操你们两个
Fuck you two!
10号♥ 说我输了
Number 10ruled me off,
他妈的圆眼癞蛤♥蟆♥混♥蛋♥
he round-eyed toad. Cocksucker.
除了您的身子,我还关心的是
My concern, past your physical well-being,
为什么起的争端?
is what the dispute portends.
是啊,我不知道
Yeah, I don't know.
那你们俩的事解决了没有?
Is it unsettled between you two or still unresolved?
我他妈的不知道
I don't fucking know.
肋骨疼?
Your ribs are hurting, ain't they?
真♥他♥妈♥疼
Yeah they fucking hurt.
我相信他那一身的伤
Well, I always believed, of his sufferings on the cross,
肋骨骨折最折磨他
his busted ribs would have hurt him the worst.
嘿亚当斯,割喉的朋友哈?
Hey, Adams? Cutthroat friend, huh?
我还以为你在佛罗里达 让土著人按♥摩♥肚子
And I thought you was in Florida having your belly rubbed by a Seminole.
怎么回事?
What the fuck?
老大,你肯定不信我出了什么事
You aren't going to believe what happened to me, boss.
因为他妈的凯特.霍格兰奇那个杂种?
If Kate Hogranch is part of this story and fucking that half-breed, go ahead and try me.
不是因为这个延误了
That's not the stop that detained me.
我受够了
I'm past my fill of this shit.
下次别他妈再被抓
Next time don't fucking catch up.
看来好人做完了
Guess the day of the Samaritan's passed.
该停下来帮助苦难姐妹了
Stopped to help stranded sisters.
你好
Hi.
严厉训斥啊
Severe reprimand.
看来那俩人也有争端?
Them two seem disputatious as well, huh?
暴雨将至啊
Storm clouds gather.
是不是让她也来为我“打扫”一下?
Think you about got her clean there, Hoss.
又是个小聪明
Another fucking clever one.
你和你的搭档在路上
You know, I bet when you and your partner's out on the trail,
除了想着抹点油争着操对方之外
when you ain't greasin' poles and choosing who's going to be rider,
一定有很多笑话聊以互慰吧
Oh, I bet you and him just bust each other's guts with your little fucking funnies.
呃,我们确实笑你来着
Well, we do laugh some about you.
混♥蛋♥倒是说点笑话啊
Let's hear a belly giggle now, you cocksucker.
别管
No.
该死的!
God damn it!
我去,这一脚太给力了
Christ, that's one country ass-kicking!
你♥他♥妈♥闭嘴
Shut your fucking mouth!
噢...他把丹滑滑“角”杀了
Ooh, he just 12-pointed Slippery Dan.
下个死的会是你,丹
Next one is to your head, Dan.
别不信我
Do not doubt me.
哦,这可是太他妈好了
Well, that's just fucking great.
太他妈漂亮了
That's fucking beautiful.
感觉就像屁♥股♥里卡着一发炮弹
Feels like a cannon ball up my ass.
利文斯敦那些家伙爱上我了
Fella in Livingstone went sweet on me.
从芬兰来的芬兰人,连英语都不会说
Finnish fella from Finland, hardly spoke fucking English.
给我买♥♥花买♥♥吃的
Brought me flowers and some dry food they like there.
而且有一天晚上 他拉我胳膊
And, uh, one night, he takes my arm and he starts in and he,
用他的芬兰腔小声说
uh, whispers in his Finland accent,
我想舔你小♥弟♥弟♥
"I want to suck your cock."
怎么样?
What do you fucking think of that?
噢,最后面我没听清,简
Uh, oh, I missed the end part, Jane.
呃,什么也听不见
Uh, can't practically hear fuck-all.
剧集 | 朽木(2004) | 导航列表