剧集 | 朽木(2004) | 导航列表
我觉得是我觉得
I guess I'm guessing.
帮你擦背?
Do your back?
好,谢谢
Yes, thank you.
我的客人让你生气了
My trick got you upset.
我前一晚和他在一起
I was in with him the night before.
我猜 他喜欢看
I guessed he took to watching.
最后怎么样?
How did that work out?
我猜他不喜欢
I guess he don't.
或许,那晚不喜欢
Or, anyway, not that night.
或只是不喜欢我
Or maybe just not me.
想知道我和他怎么做吗?
Do you want to know what I do with him?
如果你想说的话
If you want to say.
我隔着裤子和他做
I get him off through his pants.
啊
Ah.
把我的手当阴♥部♥
Acting like my hand's my snatch.
从后面上?
Reaching around behind you?
从后面两腿之间
Behind me and between my legs.
隔着他的裤子? - 对
Through his pants? - Yes.
你手不进去?
You don't put your hand inside?
不
No.
你脱了吗?
Are you naked?
穿着衣服
Dressed.
除了丝♥袜♥和内♥裤♥
Except for my stockings and my bloomers.
你们有什么怪异说话方式吗?
Do you talk any special way?
我提醒他别打我
I remind him not to hit me.
你要不要记下来?
Do you want to be writing this down?
恭喜你了,医生 多亏你那高人一等的废话
Congratulations, Doc, on your high and holy bullshit.
别人不在乎
It's water off a duck to some,
可有人是有感情的
but others still got feelings.
说的是他妈的谁啊?
Of whom are we fucking speaking?
比起我们这些正常人 更有可能死于难产
One as might die in childbirth more likely than us lucky others,
一边接受你的非难
but so sponged down in your disapproval
一边吃着药
when she was kicking the fucking dope,
她不敢求你帮助
she's afraid now to seek your care.
我去见她
I'll call on her.
找个别的借口
Under some other fucking pretext.
好的 - 你好宽宏大量啊
All right. - Mighty fucking big of you, Doc.
你和你老板的脾气一样 让人难受!
You have about as miserable a disposition as your employer!
我不再只属于他了!
I ain't exclusive to him no more.
嘿,女士
Hey now, Miss Lady.
那瓶酒多少钱?
How much do you want for that bottle?
你♥他♥妈♥谁啊?
What the fuck are you supposed to be?
这些钱还能花,夫人
Currency still spends, ma'am.
那身破制♥服♥年代太久远了吧
Is that some dilapidated-type fucking uniform?
我给卡斯特将军做过侦察员
I scouted for fucking Custer.
那个伟人也希望你把那瓶酒卖♥♥给我
A great man who would have wanted you to sell me that bottle.
他可不是什么伟人
He was no great fucking man!
他是个长头发的龟儿子
He was a long-haired cocksucker
本可以救很多人的命
that could have saved many lives
只要多喝酒
by more drinking
别他妈的那么有野心
and stop being so fucking ambitious,
很多人会还活着
and many still above ground
不至于被野蛮人剥了头皮
and not scalped by the fucking heathens
不至于开膛破肚洒在平原上
and their guts spread over the plains.
你这个黑鬼挺矮的,不是吗?
You're a short nigger, aren't you?
是事实
For a fact.
我叫简
My name's Jane.
我是黑鬼将军菲尔兹
I'm the Nigger General Fields.
要喝一口吗?
Want a drink?
我想买♥♥下一整瓶
I want to buy that bottle, that's what I want.
你买♥♥不了 不过可以喝一口
Well, you ain't buying it, but you can have a fucking drink.
谢了
Thanks.
别他妈到处瞅
Don't fucking look around!
我才不在乎谁看到我 和黑鬼喝酒
I don't care who sees a nigger drinking with me
从同一个瓶子
or drinking from the same bottle
或者...他的制♥服♥有多傻
or how... stupid his fucking outfit is.
这里这个是北方联邦军肩章
This here is the epaulet of a Union Army general.
噢
Oh.
这是个醉鬼的屁♥股♥
And this here is the ass of a drunken shitbird.
一起喝完吧...
Finish this with me...
如果你能坐旁边 不臭烘烘的放屁
if you can sit beside someone and not stink or fart.
都知道我从来有屁就放
I've been known to cut the odd fart...
可从未臭烘烘
but they've never stunk.
我也有同样的天赋
I've got the self-same gift.
如果我占便宜了,我道歉
If I took advantage, I apologize.
你没占我的便宜,赛拉斯
You took no more advantage of me, Silas,
就像撒玛利亚人对耶路撒冷旅人所做的
than the Samaritan did the traveler from Jerusalem.
好
Good.
我应该告诉你,赛拉斯
I should tell you, Silas,
思卫仑金先生 我听你说你在为他工作
that the Mr. Swearengen I've heard you say you work for...
他是加内特夫人指派的
is named by Mrs. Garret as her instrument
杀害她丈夫的凶手
in her husband's murder.
加内特夫人指派的? - 对
Named by Mrs. Garret? - Yes.
凶手? - 对
As her instrument? - Yes.
老天爷!
Jesus Christ.
你名字是什么? - 艾丽斯
What's your first name? - Alice.
艾丽斯,你的故事越讲越离谱
Alice, your story don't get less strange the more of it you tell.
因为思卫仑金先生不会做这样的事?
Because Mr. Swearengen wouldn't do such a thing?
说是她雇思卫仑金 听起来很奇怪
Generates a fucking strangeness is her saying he was her hire.
我明白
I see.
不见得吧
Yeah, well, that makes fucking one of us.
您能帮我认识思卫仑金先生吗?
Would you introduce me to Mr. Swearengen?
要我帮你?
You're asking me to?
你想认识他? - 麻烦您
You want to meet him? - Please.
幸好我没在牌桌对面认识你
Why do I feel lucky we didn't meet across a poker table?
不管怎样 他现在还没法谈话
Anyways, he ain't up to chatting just now.
赛拉斯?
Silas?
她的样子让您觉得身体有问题?
Her bearing gives you suspicions as to her health?
不,完全不是
No, not at all.
我的记录里显示 离上次检查已经满一年了
My notes indicate that it had been a year since her last exam,
像现在这样外面整日都是枪战
and with the day-long lull between gunfights,
我想来看看
I thought I'd have a look.
我明白了
I see.
她看来很不错
And she seems to be coming along beautifully.
回避一下,亲爱的
Excuse us, darling.
我也很关心你
Since I have cared for you as well,
能问下您身子有问题吗?
can I ask after your health?
之前经您治疗 我已经不再虚弱了
I continue relieved of the weakness you treated me for.
您没任何问题?
And you have nothing else to report?
谢谢您检查索菲娅
Thank you for examining Sofia.
营地的人治病上靠民间智慧
Folk wisdom and remedies known to others in the camp
足够治大多数病
are often quite adequate to the requirements of health.
拿特里克茜来说
Trixie, for example,
在这种事上她还是很有经验的
is a stalwart and a reliable source of these.
不过,我确实有点独特技能
However, I do have some particular competence
对于异常问题的分♥析♥
as to the implications of anatomical anomalies,
先天或后天疾病引发的后遗症
congenital or consequent of previous illness,
希望能帮到您
and I would hope that you would avail yourself of this,
尽管我有独特个性
notwithstanding my idiosyncrasies
和-和-和缺陷人格
and-and-and my defects of character.
请吧
Please.
经验告诉我,沃尔科特先生
In my experience, Mr. Wolcott,
涉及到还钱的问题
come to making restitution for others' outlays,
有钱人也会拖欠
the rich can be tardy.
我只是很满意 因为我老板的钱没白花
I'm just satisfying myself that my employer's getting what he's paying for.
票♥据♥都没有问题
Bills of sale drawn good and legal,
签名正规有公♥证♥
signatures genuine and witnessed.
啊,一块坐 行政专员
Ah, join us, Commissioner.
先生们
Gentlemen.
产权声明已经交给报社
Notice about the claims is in your newspaper publisher's hands.
剧集 | 朽木(2004) | 导航列表