剧集 | 朽木(2004) | 导航列表
好吧,沿着沼泽,夫人
Well, follow the quagmire then, ma'am.
你要去的地方在最后面右侧
The establishment you want is the last on the right.
把这位女士的行李拿到朋友之家
Take this lady's luggage to the Chez Amis.
是,先生
Yes, sir.
她洗完澡之前别看她别和她说话
Do not look at her or talk to her until she's bathed.
沃尔科特先生
Mr. Wolcott.
天气真是靠不住啊
Deceptively fair weather
考虑到可怕的谣言
given the devastating rumors.
声音小点,法纳姆先生
Less volume, Mr. Farnum.
有点说服力
More conviction.
是
Yes.
您的旅馆? - 是的,先生
Your hotel? - Yes, it is, sir.
您的行李? - 是的
Your luggage? - Yes.
需要我给您安排上好的房♥间吗?
May I install it in one of our better rooms?
请便 告诉我贝拉联盟在哪里
Please. Direct me to the Bella Union.
不足50码就到了那个 群鸟交♥媾♥
Not 50 yards as the bird flies,
精虫上脑
or a man is led on by his prick,
嗜赌如命的地方
or needing to test his luck.
房♥间名字写谁?
To whom shall I assign the room?
雨果.雅里
Hugo Jarry.
E.B. 法纳姆 旅馆业主
E.B. Farnum, owner-proprietor.
同时担任市长 尽管很大程度上只是幌子
Also mayor, though that position is largely ceremonial.
劳伦斯县行政专员
Lawrence County Commissioner.
职位是真的
The position is real.
您好雅里 行政专员雅里
Hello, Jarry. Commissioner Jarry.
行政专员雅里 现在,是的
Commissioner Jarry now, yes,
这五天以来是
as of the last five days.
很高兴在这里见到你,亚当斯
Delighted to find you here, Adams.
你本来应该知道我下一站去哪 在你扬克顿办公室门口等了大半天都不见我
You could have known my next whereabouts if you had talked to me in Yankton, where I sat outside your office for half a fucking day.
看样子我们扬克顿的人
It seemed to many of us in Yankton
地方法官克拉格特失踪的伤口还未痊愈
that in the aftermath of Magistrate Clagett's disappearance,
你已选了不同的伙伴
you chose different companions.
上次我见到克拉格特 他和克鲁克将军骑马来到这里
Last I saw Clagett, he rode in here with General Crook.
我以为他也和其它人一起离开了
I figured he left with him, too.
说不定部队遭遇野蛮人之后还被救了
And perhaps was plucked up subsequently from amidst the troops by savages?
是吧,这种月下偷袭正是他们的一贯做法
Yes, such moonlight treachery being their stealthy hallmark.
也许他收了脏钱没做事 有了报应
Maybe he took a bribe from someone, didn't hold up his end, got his just desserts.
无论我还是扬克顿的人都不关心 最多不过是你选择伙伴的问题
That's of no personal interest to me or anyone in Yankton, any more than your choice of companions.
如果想在州长决定前逐出思卫仑金 你们就是押错注了
If you're trying to freeze out Swearengen before the governor makes his play, you are betting the wrong way.
有人肯定是押错注了
Someone certainly is.
总之,我会告诉他我见到你了
Anyways, I'll tell him I saw you.
我时间很紧 不然会亲自登门拜访
I have a close schedule. Otherwise, I'd pay the respects myself.
能让我过去吗
I wonder if you will let me pass.
我只希望,马文 该告诉我的都告诉我了吧?
I only hope, Marvin, you ain't privy to information that I ain't.
600美元,托利弗先生
$600 U.S. Dollars, Mr. Tolliver.
16号♥矿和矿产
Claim 16 above Discovery.
没回答我刚才的问题,年轻人
That ain't responsive to my previous fucking statement, young man.
我跟你直说吧,先生
I'll tell you what, sir.
这里的海拔 我适应不了
It's the fucking altitude that's got to me.
明白
I see.
流鼻血什么的
Nosebleeds and every fucking thing else.
健康是第一位的
Well, your health's got to come first.
里昂
Leon!
准备不足
Light as my kit has got,
不过可以成交
we can go ahead and say done.
600美元,康
$600, Con.
来了,先生
Right here, sir.
天啊,别给我
Jesus Christ, don't pay it to me.
马文会杀了咱俩
Marvin here will shoot us both.
给您,马文
Here you go, Marvin.
会签字吗,马文?
You lettered, Marvin?
我能画个X,先生
I'm up to making my "X," sir.
康,你签字作公♥证♥人
Con, you sign as witness.
没问题,先生
Will do, sir.
我他妈画X的时候 别在后面盯着我
Don't be looking over my shoulder when I'm signing my fucking X!
别再说了 你真现眼了
Don't ever say that to me again. You surprised yourself.
那就是经过
It's what happened.
我不想再听了 它让我心理阴暗
I don't want to hear it spoken of, because it darkens my thoughts.
你的合伙人?
About who you're partnered with?
对
Exactly.
他们听老二的
They get led by their dicks.
我们要是也听下面的 就失去了唯一优势
Our cunts lead us, we lose our only edge.
不是那样的
That wasn't what was going on.
那还不够? 愤怒,琼妮?
Was it worse? Were you angry at him, Joanie?
吃惊?
Was that what surprised you,
吃惊自己愤怒
how angry you were
乔治·赫斯特的二把手 居然是个残忍♥邪恶的家伙?
that George Hearst's second was a cruel and evil man?
你是不是认为开枪打他
Did you think maybe you'd shoot him
就替我们出气了?
to get us little people even?
我带枪是为了保护自己
I took that gun into the room with me to protect myself.
谁他妈让你和他进屋了?
Who fucking asked you to go into the room with him?
没人能替我们出气 只有死
Nobody gets even. We get dead.
而且我死之前 打算有一个悠长舒适的退休
And before I go, I intend a long and comfortable retirement,
而且那个混♥蛋♥要付钱
and that cocksucker is gonna pay the freight.
这里要发生可怕的事了
Something terrible is going to happen here.
你都不认识他要伤害的女孩
You don't even know the girl he wants to harm.
别他妈多管闲事
You stay the fuck out of it.
他给你小费
He tipped you!
这整个地方闻起来像大粪
This whole place smells like shit.
现实不代表背叛,理查森
It is no disloyalty to be a realist, Richardson.
我们是凡人
We are mortal.
我们抱最大的希望,不屈不挠
One hopes for the best. One perseveres.
一日三省
One reevaluates constantly.
不这样做的人都是混♥蛋♥
One is an asshole if one doesn't.
扩大忠诚的定义 不是背叛
Loyalty expanded is not loyalty betrayed.
我不会背叛艾尔.思卫仑金
I contemplate no disloyalty to Al Swearengen.
我觉得自己暴露在外
I feel exposed.
我不喜欢虚弱
I don't like being weak,
可我确实虚弱
and I know that I am.
我渴望依靠更强大的意志
I yearn to rely on a stronger will.
没有它 我怕我会做出什么
I fear what I'm capable of in its absence.
至于你,理查森
Whereas you, Richardson,
一点也不了解自己
know nothing of yourself.
是要拉屎 还是要失明
Are you shitting or going blind?
走着路还是骑着马
Or on foot or horseback?
你这个龌龊的东西
You vile fucking lump!
把那些下水剁碎了放羊肉派里
Bury that offal in the shepherd's pie.
噢,该死的
Oh, God damn it.
今天我能上去吗? - 不行
May I go up today? - Unh-uh.
我的刑期多长?
How long is my fucking sentence?
有留言吗?
Any messages?
有没有可能 你我不用兵戎相见?
Is there any fucking chance you and me don't end up in blood?
有人注意到今天太阳没有照在我们身上?
Any of you realizing that the sun don't rise and set on me and you?
你♥他♥妈♥的什么意思?
What the fuck does that fucking mean?
意思是做决定 也要考虑其它因素
Means there may be other fucking factors factored into my decision-making.
个人认为你就是我眼中盯肉中刺
Besides the fact that I find you to be a pain in the balls, personally.
请报告扬克顿行政专员雅里
Please report Commissioner Jarry from Yankton
已经到了营地 准备往死里干艾尔
has arrived to the camp and intends to fuck Al up the ass.
他干♥你♥的时候说的?
Said he to you while doing the same?
让他知道很重要
It is important that he hear that.
你不报告就是帮倒忙
You do him disservice not to tell.
听好了,亚当斯
Listen, Adams.
艾尔很糟糕
Al is fucked up bad.
可能要死了
May be dying.
天啊 - 他妈的,真的是上天啊
Jesus. - Goddamn right, Jesus.
那些结石彻底堵死他的尿道了
Them stones have done plumb blocked off his piss passage.
操
Fuck.
好,好吧 -
Okay, all right. - It's all backed up in him.
嗯,可恶,尿都憋到肺里了
Hey, shit, he's got piss in his lungs.
那他能说话吗? - 操,不能,说不了话
Can he talk? - Fuck no, he can't talk.
剧集 | 朽木(2004) | 导航列表