剧集 | 朽木(2004) | 导航列表
抱歉,布洛克
Sorry, Bullock.
能一块走吗?
Can you abide me beside you
离你二十步左右
20 paces or so?
扬克顿的人来了
Yankton's man is among us.
即使现在情况特殊
Even under the circumstances,
他也会试探你 是不是我的盟友
he may try you to confirm we're allied.
如果他试探
If he does...
你点个头 就帮了忙
your nod'd advance the cause.
行
All right.
你个死胖子 活过来了
Yeah, you fat fuck, you're alive.
让我死了吧
Let me die.
我听不懂你说的“谢谢”
What, is that "thank you" in whale talk?
喝掉它 - 不
Drink this. - No.
喝掉
Drink it!
起来叫医生 告他活过来一个
Get up, get the doc, and tell him he's got a live one!
让疝气病人回去养病
Tell him, too, his rupture patient left here to convalesce at his own fucking place,
给我架着他滚出去
you give him a shoulder to lean on as he was getting the fuck out.
下次他睁眼
Next time he opens his eyes,
肯定以为到天堂了
he's gonna think he died and went to heaven.
混♥蛋♥
Cocksucker!
对,旧金山混♥蛋♥,吴
Yeah, San Francisco cocksucker, Wu.
你不共戴天的仇人,啊? - 思卫金
Your mortal fucking enemy, huh? - Swedgin.
吴 - 思卫金
Wu. - Swedgin.
是,我知道是早上闻到的烧焦妓♥女♥
Yeah, I make these as burned-up whores that I smelled on the char this morning
你的旧金山敌人在烧烤
with your San Francisco rival turning the fucking spit.
思卫金他妈知道
Swedgin fucking knows.
思卫金知道 - 我知道烧妓♥女♥
Swedgin know. - I know about the burned-up whores,
我知道旧金山混♥蛋♥烧她们
I know about the San Francisco cocksucker setting a match to them.
现在,给我听好了,吴
Now, here's the part you gotta listen to, Wu.
中国
It's China.
中国 - 是,“崇扩”,中国
China. - Yeah, Chung Kuo, China.
火里有中国佬妓♥女♥,怎么啦?
Celestial whores in the fire. What?
如果尸骨不运回家 就没有灵魂,是这意思吧?
They... their spirits are fucking nothing if their bones don't get back home? Is that it?
你来让我支援你
And do you come to me to back your move against
对抗旧金山混♥蛋♥?
your San Francisco cocksucker rival?
我理解的对不对,吴?
Am I getting the drift here, Wu?
思卫金 - 思卫金他妈的清楚
Swedgin! - Swedgin fucking gets it.
思卫金他妈的不在乎
Swedgin doesn't give a fuck!
回你的中国巷子,吴
Back to Chink's Alley, Wu.
回去祈祷吧
Fall to your fucking prayers.
那盘子留下我能用
I can use the plate if you want to leave that.
我为什么不支持他?
Why don't I back him?
因为赫斯特支持那个中国佬
'Cause Hearst is in the other Chink's corner.
吴一定会输
Meaning Wu has to lose.
也不坏
It wouldn't be the worst thing...
支持个输家 对付赫斯特
backing a loser to Hearst.
他从废墟里找到我
Let him pick me up from the canvas after,
拍掉我身上灰尘
dust me the fuck off.
我举起伟人的手
I raise the great man's hand,
用撕裂的嘴唇颤抖的说
murmur best as I can through split lips,
“你的人”
"Your man
“彻底击败了我的人,赫斯特先生”
beat my man's balls off, Mr. Hearst."
但赫斯特中国佬 独占巷子
But Hearst's Chink bossing that alley
不对我口味
ain't to my fucking taste.
什么能拖延中国佬之间的战争?
So what if something delays the battle of the Chinks?
我利用空档 在赫斯特先生面前露几次面
Say during that interval I get to show my ass a few times to Mr. Hearst.
同时烦人吴在那画画
Meanwhile, that pain in the balls Wu is sketching up a storm,
画他扬鞭驱赶一艘人贩子船
drawing little pictures of himself brandishing the lash, driving from a delivery ship a quota of Chinks
免得船被赫斯特矿里炸♥药♥炸个粉碎
to be blown to pieces by dynamite working in the mines for Hearst,
而且赫斯特半价从旧金山混♥蛋♥那买♥♥中国佬
at half the fee per Chink that Hearst is paying the San Francisco cocksucker.
到时候赫斯特见过我太多次
Now, by this time Hearst has seen my ass so many times,
知道我没长♥期♥威胁
he knows I'm no long-term threat,
所以我们小吵不伤和气
so some brief opposition of our interests ain't gonna make him feel like he needs to engage me in a death struggle,
比如他反对选举等等...
say, by opposing local elections.
只在这种情况下我们能冒险支持吴
Those circumstances, we can risk backing Wu,
那位伟人想
and the great man figures,
怎样都伤不到自己
"I am damaged by neither outcome.
为什么不保持中立?
Why not retire to a neutral corner,
顺便考验下自己人
and test my import against the locals?"
怎么拖延吴对付那中国佬?
What delays Wu going after the other Chink?
或是那中国佬对付吴?
Or the other Chink going after Wu?
对
That too.
如果能劝阻那中国佬
Well, if the other Chink can be dissuaded,
吴我们可以关起来
Wu we can put on ice.
怎么劝阻另一个中国佬?
Well, how do we dissuade the other Chink?
先得正眼看他
I suppose laying eyes on him would be the first step.
我只想问
My only question is
真要动武
push comes to shove,
穿上中国服装
wearing them Chinese dresses,
你们这些娘娘腔有多能打?
how well can you ladies fight?
你留下,亚当斯
You're staying, Adams.
夏延黑山电报公♥司♥
Cheyenne and Black Hills Telegraph Company.
送电报 - 布拉诺夫先生
Telegrams for delivery. - Mr. Blazanov.
在这悲怆的日子
On our day of grief.
咱们认识,布拉诺夫先生
Our acquaintance is established, Blazanov,
我当你是朋友
and for my part, our friendship.
谢谢 - 你不用每天早上来喊
Thank you. - You needn't announce yourself every morning and your purpose.
我建议
May I suggest as well that
与其你亲自送电报
rather than you delivering your telegrams upstairs,
打扰别人或正嗨着的武装分子
interrupting the rest or secret depravities of well-armed guests,
不如放我这儿等他们来取
I could distribute them in these pigeonholes to be collected by the guests at their leisure?
不允许这样做
I am not permitted.
看来我得出点血才行
A man must put bread on his table,
布拉诺夫先生,我理解
Mr. Blazanov, I well understand.
为弥补您小费 我一天给您五美元如何?
Suppose, to compensate you for lost gratuities, I were to pay you $5 a day?
夏延黑山电报公♥司♥
Cheyenne and Black Hills Telegraph Company
要求我布拉诺夫亲自送信
requires personal delivery by Blazanov.
不允许
I am not permitted.
然而贪婪也是原罪和愚蠢之一
Yet avarice is numbered among the sins, and stupidity omitted.
今天宝石酒馆妓♥女♥不站台
No Gem whores at the railings today.
为什么? -艾尔不让她们上阳台
Why not? - Al won't permit them on the balcony.
让她们上去会 她们会掉下去
He lets them on, they'll be leaping off.
年青人的死让我们非常情绪化
Very dramatic we get at the passing of the fucking young.
昨天很可怕
Yesterday was a terrible day.
别问我为什么来 别问我如何回答埃尔斯沃斯
Do not even fucking ask me to account for my coming here, advising you how to answer Ellsworth.
你意见不变,特里克茜?
You haven't changed your opinion, have you, Trixie,
关于接受埃尔斯沃斯求婚?
as to my accepting Ellsworth's marriage proposal?
我新的想法是
My new opinion is,
自己能决定的很少
few choices as are ours to make,
其它人应少管闲事
others should stay the fuck out of the process.
男孩出事后就一直那么安静?
Quiet like that since the boy's accident?
夏延黑山电报公♥司♥
Cheyenne and Black Hills Telegraph.
沃尔科特先生的电报
Telegram for Mr. Wolcott.
你好吗,布拉诺夫先生? - 谢谢
How are you today, Mr. Blazanov? - Thank you.
雅里先生的电报
Telegram for Mr. Jarry.
对,我就是他
Yes, I am he.
谢谢
Thank you.
你收拾好行李了
You've packed your things.
行色匆匆的样子
Thrown them, it looks like.
你想说什么?
What is it you wish to say?
我希望你今天不要在悲痛中
That I'd hope in the throes of this day
做最终决定
you'd not make any final decision.
我留下不来
I can't bear to stay.
牧师来谈葬礼的事
The minister's here to discuss the service.
牧师
Reverend.
布洛克夫人,和您先生一样,请您节哀
Mrs. Bullock, my deep sympathies, which I conveyed to your husband last evening.
谢谢
Thank you.
您想谈谈威廉葬礼的仪式
You wish to discuss William's service.
我向布洛克先生建议在家门口举♥行♥
I suggested to Mr. Bullock that we hold service in front of the house.
好
That would be fine.
剧集 | 朽木(2004) | 导航列表