剧集 | 朽木(2004) | 导航列表
但我会尽最大努力
but I will give it my best effort,
现在我要征求你本人同意
and I ask you now for your consent
是否开始手术
should we need to proceed.
他同意你,医生 他要上面的
He's with you, Doc. He wants the upper.
嘿,就这样,定了是吧?艾尔?上面?
Hey, that's it. That's the final call. Right, Al? The upper?
他要上面的
He wants the upper.
好,去准备一下
Well, I guess you better go make ready.
好的 好的
All right. All right.
和我来,乔尼
Come with me, Johnny.
帮我弄炉子 - 行,行,医生
Help me with the stove. - Sure. Sure, Doc.
关于在新条约之外要求产权的意见
As to claims filed and worked prior to the new treaty...
和矿区仍属苏人时的情况不同
in essence from when the Hills still belonged to the Sioux...
对合法权的推测可以适用
the presumption of legitimacy will apply,
将取决于当事人资质酌情处理
subject to qualification, according to mitigating facts.
简单来说,在没有新规定出♥台♥的前提下
In short, with no controlling principle being invoked,
权利视具体情况而定
title will be determined on a case-by-case basis.
对于产权认定申请人,如当前产权被否决 会依约定价格抽签给予其它产权
When claims are overturned, new title will be awarded at said prices, via lottery, to those submitting verified offers.
我只希望排除本地政♥府♥代表的资格
I only hope territorial officials will be excluded from eligibility.
对 - 赶紧告诉亲戚朋友
Yes. - Better tell your friends and relatives
穿上幸运服 准备去抽签吧
to pick their lucky suits out for that drawing.
那也得等沃尔科特先生的亲戚抽完了
Only after Mr. Wolcott's have picked out theirs.
当然,期待未来公正的私有权
Of course, anticipation of the forthcoming judicial holding
可以极大的净化市场
may itself largely cleanse the market.
保证市场上的交易畅通无阻 总是好的
It's always preferable to allow the market to operate unimpeded.
如果我把消息先公开
Would that argue for allowing word of my presence
传一传
to circulate a bit
在正式现身前,会有问题吗?
before presenting myself officially?
有这时间还不如找个女人玩玩
Man might use that time to put some stink on his johnson.
有人吗?
Hello?
这里,柜台后面
Down here. Behind the counter.
点货呢?
Taking inventory.
今天我上不了课
I can't do a lesson today.
好吧
All right.
他病得很历害,也许会死
He's too sick. Maybe he'll fucking die.
可我不能留下
But I can't stay.
聪明的话应该留下 学习计算那些融通票♥据♥利息
But it would be smart to stay and learn to calculate interest on that accommodation paper
还有那些他妈的票♥据♥贴现
and those fucking discount notes
还有他妈的那些... - 下次
and whatever the fuck... - Another time.
没事,特里克茜
It's fine, Trixie.
弄伤你肩膀了吗? - 没有
Did I hurt your shoulder? - No.
我得走了
I gotta go.
要出去走走吗?
Want to go out for a bit?
她说思卫仑金情况不妙
She says Swearengen's bad off.
昨晚我听他一遍遍地喊
Last night I heard him screaming out again and again.
我猜他是... 一天不如一天
I guess he's... worsened with the day.
谢谢你给孩子工具
Thanks for outfitting the boy with garden equipment.
噢,他打算收获了给我奖励
Oh, he's planning to take some prizes come harvest fair.
说有玉米和南瓜
He mentioned corn and squash both.
我从丹佛得到消息...
I had some news from Denver...
关于我们给银行的提议
concerning our proposal on the bank.
我们得出资本市值15%的钱
We'd need to find 15% of our proposed capitalization.
如果资本200万算下来要...
If we capitalize at the two million we figured on...
30万 不算丹佛提供的
$300,000 separate from what Denver will underwrite.
或者拿加内特夫人的帐户做担♥保♥也行
Or they would credit Mrs. Garret's accounts as collateral.
不行 - 我不提倡
Not doing that. - I don't advocate it.
我只是告诉你他们的提议
I'm informing you of a communication they volunteered.
不行
We're not doing that.
看来我还得动用我的小金库
Suppose I'll have to dip into my own kit then.
即使这样也远远不够
Even so, it's back to cutting my own hair.
我再想想
I'll take the idea around.
思卫仑金会出的 - 他妈的臭名远扬
Swearengen would put it up. - Fucking reputable people.
如果流通之前钱还要清白
If money had to be clean before it was recirculated,
我们现在还是山顶洞人呢
we would still be living in fucking caves.
你老爸? - 我
Your old man? - Me.
李先生只为你提供鸦♥片♥
Mr. Lee will provide opium to you exclusively
卖♥♥给营地里的白人
for sale to whites in the camp.
从中国人那里你能得到50%的赌博收益
You will receive 50% of the gaming proceeds from Celestials' Alley.
我的人负责收钱
My men will lamp the take.
省得李先生告诉我生意难做 是因为佛祖结婚纪念日之类
It will spare Mr. Lee here explaining how slow business was 'cause of Buddha's wedding anniversary.
你的人收钱... 还有中国妓♥女♥的生意
Your men lamp the take... also on proceeds from Celestial prostitutes.
你要多少(中国妓♥女♥)?
How many do you want?
你有多少?
How many can you bring?
多少?
How many?
听起来像你货源无穷无尽似的
That sounds like a man with an inexhaustible supply.
有多少英国的,朋友?
How much English do you have, my friend?
也许等我们熟了
Maybe when we get to know each other better.
我要十二个 不要操太多的
I'll take a dozen, and I don't want them fucked out.
我定价,生活费他出
I set the rates. The upkeep's on him.
我的理解是生活费很低
And my understanding is the upkeep is quite minimal.
好的,多给他留点 让他打麻将用
Good. Gives him more to spend on mah-jongg.
至于协议明显一边倒我就不提了
I won't question the apparent one-sidedness of our arrangement.
这不单单是你和李先生的协议
The arrangement is not yours and Mr. Lee's alone.
是的,用我无法理解的方式
Yes, and in ways I don't understand,
肯定是你和那位我不能提的人获利
it must benefit you and the man whose name I must never say
前提是营地有李先生
to have Mr. Lee in camp...
没有吴先生
and perhaps Mr. Wu out of it,
也许是托了他祖先的福
maybe among the spirits of his ancestors.
真走运
But what a blessing for me,
我现在什么都不需要知道
finally to reach a point in life where I don't feel I have to know.
一个两条腿的动物
A creature walking around on hind legs.
就像“残耳”和那六个荒野村夫一样
Just like Crop Ear and them half-dozen bushwhackers out in the forest,
不得不和他们打交道
ones I would fall in with or out... whatever suited my daily purpose.
我就那副模样
That's what I was
直到我遇见艾尔
till I crossed paths with Al.
去敲鼓吹笛子吧
Well, bang the drum and play the pipes
把衣服也撕烂
and I'll rend our fucking garments.
我只说说罢了
I was just saying...
我下午不想听忏悔
I ain't hearing confessions this afternoon.
咱们要一起把这儿烧了,丹
Say you'll burn it down with me, Dan.
什么?
What?
这个地方...
This fucking place...
在托利弗接管之前
before letting Tolliver take it over.
没问题
Done.
说话啊,珠儿
Well, open your mouth, Jewel,
说我们能听懂的
and say something we can't fucking understand.
他叫你
He's asking for you.
别带着你那秘密一块死
Don't die with your fucking secret.
把3号♥打扫一下
Clean the number three.
多莉说她流血了
Dolly said she bled.
可恶
God damn it.
我要喝点威士忌,医生 你要威士忌吗?
I may get me a whiskey, Doc. You want a whiskey?
不,我他妈不要威士忌!
No, I do not want a fucking whiskey.
呃,能让你手稳一点
Well, maybe as far as steadying the hand.
胡说! 你♥他♥妈♥给我闭嘴!
How dare you? You shut your fucking mouth!
我没别的意思
I didn't mean nothing by it.
威士忌稳不了手
Whiskey does not steady the hand.
只能让我反应迟钝
It just dulls the worry over the hand's unsteadiness.
老天爷!
Jesus Christ!
老天爷,我不想再杀人了
Jesus Christ, I do not need to kill another man!
我包里左上角
Top left corner of my fucking bag.
什么? - 药膏,你个白♥痴♥
What? - Balm, you fucking idiot,
减轻烫伤疼痛
against the burn you fucking just sustained.
谢谢,医生
Thanks, Doc.
好了
All right.
丹! - 一边去,吴
Dan! - Go away, Wu.
思卫金. - 不行
Swedgin. - No.
思卫...金!
Swed-gin!
不可能
Well, it ain't gonna happen.
思卫金! - 不行,吴,他快完蛋了
Swedgin! - No, Wu! He's fucked up.
现在艾尔不能见你
Now, Al can't talk to you right now,
剧集 | 朽木(2004) | 导航列表