剧集 | 朽木(2004) | 导航列表
“扬克顿有动作了” 什么意思?
Meaning what, "Yankton's making its move"?
好好说
Without more insults.
我们被人搞了 矿区归入了扬克顿县
We're getting ass-fucked. Carved into counties,
没一个行政专员是矿区的人
but not one fucking commissioner coming from the hills.
你怎么知道的?
How do you have this information?
宝贵的州长来信
From the governor himself in a pricey little personal note.
他们要我们做扬克顿的后援
They want to make us a trough for Yankton's snouts.
外面那群饭桶
And them hoopleheads out there,
也需要帮助来对付那些混♥蛋♥
they need buttressing against going over to those cocksuckers.
我能照顾自己
Now, I can handle my areas,
不过有些问题我解决不了
but there's dimensions and fucking angles I'm not expert at.
你要是把她(加内特夫人)操高兴了 她你就能解决
You would be if you'd sheathe your prick long enough.
闭嘴
Shut up.
还能继续往日雄风
And resume being the upright pain in the balls
闭嘴混♥蛋♥
that graced us all, last summer. - Shut up, you son of a bitch.
天哪
Jesus Christ.
布洛克,世界上婊♥子♥各种各样
Bullock! The world abounds in cunt of every kind,
她也是
including hers.
当然了,只要不让你犯傻
Of course, if it would steer you from something stupid...
可以给你换个职位
I, uh, could always profess another position.
你不会藏把刀吧?
Will I find you've got a knife?
我他妈才用不着刀
I won't need no fucking knife.
他们从阳台上摔下去了
They went over the fucking balcony!
很有可能
Awful possibility in these matters is
两个人都受重伤
both men sustaining mortal injury. Whoa!
想死吗?混帐东西
You looking to die, cocksucker?
轮不到你杀他 - 该死的...
He ain't your kill! - God damn you!
嘿嘿嘿别往前走了
Hey, hey. Hey, don't come no further!
嘿
Hey!
主啊
Jesus Christ!
主啊主啊
Jesus Christ! Jesus Christ!
万能的主啊
Jesus Christ Almighty!
布洛克去哪了?
Where's Bullock?
我♥操♥
Fuck me.
我真带了把刀
I do have a knife.
我刚想起来
It come to me now.
嗯?
Hmm?
欢迎来到朽木!
Welcome to fucking Deadwood!
本是一场好斗
It can be combative.
可我很少他妈的那么走运
But I'm rarely that fucking lucky.
往那个犹太人鼻子下面放块铜钱
Wave a penny under the Jew's nose.
只要还有口气在
If they've got living breath in them,
保证立刻就活过来
it brings them right 'round.
布洛克先生
Mr. Bullock.
惊喜啊
A happy surprise.
没人死
No one's dead!
斯塔先生的肩膀受伤了
Mr. Star's shoulder's been hurt.
那就是你的高端妓♥女♥朋友玛迪?
Ain't that your high-end whore friend Maddie?
对
Yes.
去纽约的那个?
That I thought had took her snatch to New York?
对
Yes.
现在人们想去哪就去哪真好啊
Wonderful how folks can get around now.
科克伦医生得从怀特伍德来一趟
Doc Cochran needs to come from Whitewood.
是
Yeah.
A.W. 梅里克
A.W. Merrick.
把斯塔和亚特先生带我们店里
Mr. Star and Utter should be taken to our store.
好的 好的
All right. All right.
你好,布洛克先生
Hello, Mr. Bullock.
你好,威廉
Hello, William.
我没事
I'm all right.
麻烦你把行李带到西边我建的房♥子
I'd be grateful if you'd take their belongings to a house - I built on the west edge. - Mm-hmm.
椅子我来摆,琼妮
Better let me hold Maddie's chair, Joanie.
我要留个好印象
I need to make a fucking impression.
女士 - 大人
My lady. - My lord.
只可惜我没收到通知
Lack of notice is my only regret.
我的错 没提前和琼妮说
That's my fault for giving Joanie none.
你这是孤注一掷了吗,玛蒂?
Were you hedging your bets, Maddie?
来营地一路上吓坏我了
Feared losing my nerve all the way to the camp.
是不是以为到了葛底斯堡?
Then wondered, had that coach brought you to Gettysburg, huh?
葛底斯堡... 战乱...
Gettysburg... fucking battle carnage.
是,我也正琢磨 - 什么?
Yes, I wondered. - What?
琢磨
Wondered.
亲爱的,什么时候锁定那房♥子的?
You secured that building, honey, when?
十一月 - 十一月房♥子到手
November. - Got the building in November.
我猜你们要运营了吧
I guess you'll be operating out of?
我以为是骗我
Now, I'd have thought a trick would have been behind it,
因为琼妮操来的钱用珠宝首饰支付
but Joanie's fuck money has been going for jewels.
从什么时候起就说好了?
How long we had that understanding, honey?
从14岁
Since I was 14.
从她14岁起我就支付她珠宝 从没差过钱
I've been giving Joanie jewels for her fuck money since she was 14 years of age, and not once did I come out ahead.
尽管如此
Anyways.
尽管如此...
Anyways...
从十一月
since November,
我以为计划搁浅了
it looked to me the project lay fallow,
没想到是萌芽
but I guess it was just germinating.
我们私下说吧,塞?
Shall we talk in private, Cy?
那样失礼吗? - 没关系
Would that be rude? - Not at all.
我和琼妮处了18年
I mean, a 18-year relationship between me and Joanie,
就一会儿 - 当然
just one moment alone? - Of course not.
愿意你可以接几个客人
Suck some pricks if you like.
给你的小费都收下,就当我的见面礼
Keep whatever they give you as my way of saying welcome.
有没有盲人?
Any blind ones out there?
我的主啊
Jesus Christ!
绷带要系紧点,艾尔 - 行了
That bandage wants to be tight, Al. - That does it!
你找打吗?
Ask it if it wants to be wound around your fucking neck!
走开,巴尼! - 在,先生
Get away from me, Barney! - Yes, sir.
他妈的亚当斯
Fucking Adams.
他拦住你了是吧?
Restrained you, didn't he?
在路上拦着我
Obstructs me in the thoroughfare,
现在要结账
now he wants to bill and coo.
操!
Fuck!
你说那犹太人想什么呢,丹?
What was that Jewish fella thinking, Dan,
拿个袖珍手♥枪♥就冲过来了
to charge at me with a purse gun?
他不熟悉情况
That's just an unfamiliar situation.
就想逞强罢了
He just overplayed trying to prove himself.
操操
Fuck, fuck.
倒底是为了什么?
What was that whole damn thing about, anyhow?
艾尔让布洛克“入伙”
Al's calling Bullock to the fold.
布洛克不理他那一套
Bullock ain't even of Al's flock.
现在艾尔要用点人
Al's gonna be calling numbers to the fold now
不像我们这样可以信任的
that he can't trust like us.
有些人他一点也看不上
Some he don't even like.
我们要加入美国(政♥府♥)啦
We're joining America.
里面全是一帮子信口雌黄的混帐东西
And it's full of lying, thieving cocksuckers
一点儿也不能信
that you can't trust at all...
什么州长、行政专员之类的玩意儿
governors, commissioners and whatnot.
老天作证,这就是我们新的做法
By God, that's just the new way of things,
你只能适应,乔尼
and you just gonna have to get used to it, Johnny.
好吧 - 你必须接受
All right. - You gonna have to accept it
控制自己
and learn to control yourself.
你别不同意
You get no argument from me!
是
Okay.
是我一直在帮你,小姐
It's been me nudging you from the nest, young lady,
还帮你把翅膀变硬
urging you to take fucking wing!
是
Okay.
买♥♥地的钱从哪里来的?
Where did the money come from that bought that place?
你父亲卖♥♥你6.5美元 有阔亲戚也赎不起你
Your daddy sold me you for six and a half bucks, so a rich relation is tough to swallow.
亲爱的,不想撒谎确实值得敬佩
It is respectful not to lie, honey,
不过你再不说话我就不客气了
but any further silence will get me violent.
你知道从哪来的
You know where that backing came from.
剧集 | 朽木(2004) | 导航列表