剧集 | 朽木(2004) | 导航列表
法纳姆先生?
Mr. Farnum?
这是为小女孩精心挑选的
A selection of choice humbles for the little girl.
她闻腰子的样子真可爱
How adorably she sniffs at the tang of freshness in the kidneys.
我们已经吃完了,法纳姆先生
We've finished our meal, Mr. Farnum.
加内特夫人!
Mrs. Garret! Uh, here.
思卫仑金先生,夫人,呃...
Mr. Swearengen, ma'am, uh...
您过世丈夫的熟人
with whom your deceased husband had acquaintance,
觉得...想和您见个面
though I believe you yourself did not, requests an interview.
告诉思卫仑金先生,我会在2点左右见他
Tell Mr. Swearengen I will receive him at 2:00.
告诉我您的想法
Uh, a penny for your thoughts.
我很高兴能离你远一点
I'm glad to be leaving your company.
至于会面的目地
And as to the purpose of the meeting?
思卫仑金先生没透露吗?
Didn't Mr. Swearengen confide?
他最近身体不太好
He hasn't been well.
你♥他♥妈♥第二次盯着我看了
That's twice you've fucking stared at me!
你在我脖子边喘气 - 那我从屁♥股♥里出气?
I feel you breathing on my neck. Should I exhale out my ass?
我相信你是故意的
And I believe you're doing it intentionally.
为什么?因为我当你♥他♥妈♥是婊♥子♥?
Why? You think I believe you're a fucking cunt?
我们要是打起来 可没这么轻松
If we fight, it won't be a casual matter.
噢,我他妈看到你的刀了
Oh, I see you've got your big fucking knife there.
你在什么地方
And hid somewhere on your persons
还藏着其它娘娘腔的射击武器吧
you've probably got some pussified shooting instrument.
不过我第一印象很准
But I am good at first impressions,
你真是个婊♥子♥
and you are a fucking cunt!
我怀疑你和男人打过架
And I doubt you've fought many men,
一次也没有
maybe even one!
挨揍吧
Take a beating!
尝尝什么滋味
And know how it fucking feels
无助...
to be helpless...
没人替你出气
and have no one fucking stick up for you!
来啊
Come on!
我到思卫仑金那里
I'll be at Swearengen's place.
查理
Charlie!
他做什么了,查理?
What did he do, Charlie?
他妈的个人恩怨
Personal fucking business!
布洛克介入了
Bullock stepped in.
托利弗朝我们这边来了
Tolliver's still headed towards us.
谁?
Yeah?
两点钟,我的旅馆 寡妇加内特房♥间
2:00, my hotel, the widow Garret's suite.
关于斗殴你了解什么?
What do you know of the fisticuffs?
和谁?
Amongst who?
亚特 还有那天和你在楼下聊天的人
Utter and that fella you was sitting with downstairs the other day.
沃尔科特? 刚刚,我离开旅馆的时候
Wolcott? Just now, when I was leaving the hotel,
沃尔科特不小心踩到了亚特的脚
Wolcott had accidentally stepped on Utter's foot.
如果亚特有鸡眼 可能给碰掉了
If Utter's got corns, that might could have touched it off.
托利弗要见我
Tolliver wants to see me.
呃,我带他上来?
Uh, should I bring him up?
告他我下去
Tell him I'll come down.
昨晚查理.亚特驾驶一驾马车离开营地
Charlie Utter drove a wagon out of camp last night,
那个曾经给托利弗干活的妓♥女♥
and that whore that used to work for Tolliver
跟马车里藏着的人说话
was talking to someone hidden in the wagon-bed.
您觉得和斗殴有关?
You connect that with the beating in the thoroughfare?
比亚特的鸡眼靠谱,嗯?
Sooner than on Utter's corns, hmm?
我下去观察情况
I will station myself downstairs as an observer.
对,我见托利弗前要先排尿
Yeah, and I will urinate before meeting Tolliver,
别在我面前徘徊,嗯?
and I can avoid your fucking hovering, huh?
他妈给我把手拿开
Take your fucking hands off me,
我不会乱来! - 不乱动?
and I'll take it fucking easy! - Stay put?
别他妈指使我
Don't fucking order me around!
我松手了
I'm taking them off.
请别再出去
Please don't go back outside.
怎么了?
What happened?
混♥蛋♥踩到我脚趾
Cocksucker stepped on my toe.
走路像风湿病人,年轻人
Moving somewhat rheumatic, young man.
可恶,总是拖着条腿
God, he's always dragging that fucking leg.
早起这么冲啊
Early morning fucking chill.
我们的副警长亚特
In which our Deputy Sheriff Utter
刚刚往死里打一个市民
just kicked the living crap out of a citizen.
对们我有什么影响?
How does that impinge on men like us?
被打的是赫斯特公♥司♥的首席地质工程师
Man beaten is chief geologist in the Hearst operation.
康斯托克的赫斯特
Hearst of the Comstock.
你没听说他们来了?
Hadn't you heard at all they were around?
不管谁挑衅 这样回应都不对
Wrong response no matter what the fucking provocation.
阿门,兄弟
Amen, brother.
你建议我们怎么处理?
How do you suggest we proceed?
也许召集布洛克和亚特
Maybe convene with Bullock and Utter,
探讨下细节
discover the details.
让他们明白 不该挑衅这匹公牛
Let it be known that's the wrong ox to gore.
我会组织大家一起坐坐
I'll put together a sit-down.
您能告诉我什么,医生
What can you tell me, Doctor,
关于那个与我意见不同的人?
of the man with whom I disagreed?
理查森说 他叫查理.亚特
Richardson who summoned me said it was Charlie Utter,
曾是狂野比尔.希科克的好友
used to be Wild Bill Hickok's best friend.
噢,我明白了
Oh, I see.
你有几根肋骨断了
Several of your ribs are broken.
如果您愿意绑石膏的话
If you wish to occupy yourself in plaster,
我可以去做一些
I can make some up.
我会想其它办法
I'll occupy myself otherwise.
收费3美元
My fee is $3.
你和亚特先生有来往吗?
Does your path cross Mr. Utter's, Doctor?
有时候
Sometimes.
你可以告他我有一封信
You might tell him that I own a letter
据说是他好友的最后一封信
said to be his best friend's last.
如果他肯来见我
If he would call on me,
我就考虑把信给他
I would consider giving it to him.
如果我告诉他
If I do deliver the message...
还会再来一场“较量”吗?
will there be a renewal of the violence?
噢,我希望不会,医生
Oh, I hope not, Doctor.
上一场我不占上风
L... I didn't do well in the original.
艾尔,新衣服?
Al. A new suit?
不是
No.
在您红润气色映衬下 衣服纹路更彰显出众与独特
The ruddy health of your complexion may bring the pattern out differently.
我送您到寡妇寝室
I'll see you to the widow's chambers.
回去
Go back.
当然
Of course.
左侧2号♥房♥
Room two on the left.
赫斯特的人就在您右手边那间房♥休息
Hearst's man convalesces just to your right.
一步步来,嗯?
One thing at a time, huh?
思卫仑金先生
Mr. Swearengen.
加内特夫人
Mrs. Garret.
您好
How do you do?
谢谢赏光
Thanks for seeing me.
请坐
Will you sit down?
您的矿产回报颇丰 我送上迟来的恭喜
Late congratulations on the claim proving out.
您丈夫遭遇不测前 我曾劝他要有耐心
I had urged patience on your husband before he had his mishap.
尽管如此我却认为 他去世后
And yet I've always assumed after my husband's death
您想通过法纳姆先生买♥♥回去
you tried to buy from me through Mr. Farnum.
我要下楼吗?
May I go downstairs?
思卫仑金先生只是来聊天,索菲娅
Mr. Swearengen's only come to talk, Sofia.
你在这里读书
You read in here.
您吓到她了 - 我是有这样特点
You frighten her. - I'll have that effect.
我想主要是因为 之前您想杀她
I think specifically it was your plotting against her life.
我喝茶
I'd take tea.
您想谈什么?
What do you wish to discuss?
孩子的家教 您最近炒掉的
The child's tutor you recently sacked.
艾斯林豪瑟小姐?
Miss Isringhausen?
她是平克顿私♥家♥侦♥探♥
She's a Pinkerton.
我觉得不太可能
I don't find that credible.
他们就喜欢这样
That's the way they like it.
您丈夫家人
Your husband's family
剧集 | 朽木(2004) | 导航列表