剧集 | 朽木(2004) | 导航列表
小的们
Boys.
你怎么样?
How are you?
你趁我晕过去的时候操♥我♥来着?
Did you fuck me while I was out?
我去,没有
Hell, no.
那就别那样看我
Well, quit looking at me like that.
除了说话斜眼
Except for talking a little cockeyed,
艾尔正常了
Al is back to his accustomed self.
现在艾尔身体各部位 正以不同速度缓慢恢复
And what that is, speech. crisis he went through, Al's body parts are showing they're healing at different rates.
就这样斜眼说话吧,老大
Well, you talk cockeyed, boss,
怎样都行,多长时间都行
all you want, long as you want,
只要看起来痛苦刻薄
just so you're miserable and mean.
看着有多斜眼?
How cockeyed do I look?
正常斜眼
Appropriately cockeyed,
对于刚经历过你所经历的
for one who's been through what you have,
代人受过的罪
and then the fall you took.
布洛克看起来更差吧?
Bullock look worse?
记得敌人 记忆没事
Naming your adversary shows your memory is intact.
艾尔,你要多出点子
You're gonna have to gather all your fucking wiles, Al,
因为很多事都需要你出主意
'cause they's developments that need interpretating on every front.
艾尔短时间内什么也不管
Al is out of the development interpretation business for the short time being.
有个高个子中国人在追杀吴
Wu's got a big tall Celestial that's haunting him.
他是隐形的 吴认为他是从旧金山来的
He's invisible. Wu's convinced he's from San Francisco.
真可恶,丹
God damn it, Dan,
你能不能闭嘴 让他恢复精力?
will you shut the fuck up and let this man harbor his resources?
你到中国街那里看过?
You look in Chink's Alley?
见过陌生的高个子中国佬?
You see any big, unfamiliar Chinks?
呃,也没有
Well, there ain't nothing to it, Al.
我就逗逗你
I just told you for a giggle.
你也知道,吴♥爱♥激动
I mean, you know? Excitable Wu.
还有什么事?
So what else is new?
没什么
Nothing special...
没什么不能等你康复了再说,老大
Not a goddamn thing that can't wait till you get well, boss.
有个铃铛...
There is a bell...
吧台后面
behind the bar.
确实有 - 我知道有
Absolutely. - I know there is a bell.
我告诉你 给我拿上来
I'm telling you I want it brought up here.
没问题,艾尔
Absolutely, Al.
呃,我去帮忙
Uh, I-I best help.
如果有人连铃铛都拿不了 那人肯定是乔尼
If there's anybody can fuck up the gathering of a bell, it's Johnny.
要水吗?
You want some water?
要 他妈的水
Yeah. Fucking water.
别犯混
Don't be a fucking jerk.
你右眼充血
Your right eye is filled with blood.
右手一点也不能用?
Can you use your right arm at all?
把你鼻子伸过来
Put your nose between my fingers,
你就知道能不能用了
you'll find how much I can use my fucking arm.
不错 那是好现象,艾尔
That's good. That is a good sign, Al.
别忽悠我
Don't bullshit me.
我不会的
I won't.
我认为你有一点中风
I think you've had a small stroke,
我猜是因为石头过度紧张
guessing maybe from the strain of that stone.
你接着忽悠
You keep bullshitting them.
好我继续 - 这要是传出去
I will. - This gets out,
我他妈割了你喉咙
I'll slit your fucking throat.
我左手照样能使刀
I wield a blade good with my left.
不会传出去
It won't get out.
迫不得已 你会杀了我
If I need it, you will fucking kill me.
你别说了 - 你看我不顺眼
You stop that. - You find me no better,
最好祈祷我不要好起来
you will wish to hell I was fucking worse,
因为我左手正常使刀
'cause I wield a blade good with my left.
别逼我
Don't you put a fucking clock on this.
夫人,我心深处
Madam, in the chambers of my heart
仍爱着每块撑起这栋建筑物的 早已变形的木材
beats a love for every crooked timber of this shitbox of a structure, this building.
这栋建筑 这斑驳的木地板和...
This building, its warped floorboards and...
哎呀!
Fie!
不知怎的 即使厨师理查森
Why, even in Richardson my chef,
在我眼中就像亲爱的 会站着走的家庭宠物
my eyes see a beloved household pet somehow walking upright.
在理查森身上,我看到一个
See in Richardson...
可爱的笨小孩
a half-witted child, nonetheless adored.
噢,加内特夫人
Oh, Mrs. Garret.
呃,我的具体想法是...
Uh, the very subject of my thoughts.
可以借用下理查森吗,法纳姆先生?
May I borrow Richardson, please, Mr. Farnum,
有个差事请他护送我
to escort me on an errand?
您需要别人吗,夫人?
Would you prefer other company, ma'am?
不那么奇怪的?
Less mysterious?
不,法纳姆先生
No, Mr. Farnum.
理查森!
Richardson!
还有很多没洒
I saved a lot.
我一会就把地擦干净
I'll mop the rest in a moment.
去陪加内特夫人走一趟 - 谢谢,法纳姆先生
Go with Mrs. Garret. - Thank you, Mr. Farnum.
低头
Eyes down!
所以,夫人
Therefore, madam,
至于您提到的购买♥♥我旅馆的慷慨决定
as to your generous offer to purchase my hotel,
我只能感激地拒绝了
I must gratefully decline.
噢 - 看来你就是负责人
Oh. - I take you for the man in charge.
A.W.梅里克先生 业主,出版商,总编
A.W. Merrick, sir, owner, publisher, editor-in-chief,
也是目前唯一的记者
and for the moment, sole reporter.
雨果.雅里,彭宁顿州长指派的县行政专员
Hugo Jarry, County Commissioner appointed by Governor Pennington.
这个县?
Of-of this county?
是
Yes.
我们这个县有名字吗?
Has our county a name?
劳伦斯县
Lawrence County.
啊,谢谢提供这条信息
Ah, well! Well, thank you for that information,
恭喜您 劳伦斯
and congratulations. Lawrence,
劳伦斯县
Lawrence County.
我父亲曾是新闻工作者
My father was a newspaperman.
“洛厄尔蜜蜂哨兵报”
"Lowell Sentinel-Bee."
我在这些怪玩意儿中长大
I was raised among these contraptions.
是吗?
Were you?
很尊重公众新闻媒体
Great respect for the fourth estate.
有个声明要公布
Here's a statement to be printed.
“新成立的劳伦斯县 作为达科他州附属地区”
"As to ownership of the claims in the newly constituted County of Lawrence, as annexed to the Dakota Territory,
a presumption of legitimate title shall obtain for claims worked actively and continuously prior to amendment of
the treaty with the Sioux Nation, September, 1876. This presumption shall be subject to qualification according to mitigating facts."
“凡于1876年9月与苏族签订修正协议之前 确定的产权可推定并视为合法”
“此推定将受当事人资质影响酌情处理”
呃,如果我理解正确的话,先生
Uh, if I discern this correctly, sir,
这个声明等于...呃...
this statement could be taken to mean, uh,
没说
nothing.
声明继续如下:
The statement continues.
“在县行政专员的监督下,被废除的产权 将会按固定价格以抽签形式分配”
"New title will be awarded on claims to which title is denied at set prices via lottery as conducted by the County Commissioner."
希望下一♥期♥能发表
I would be grateful if that gets in your next edition.
我必要说,行政专员
I must tell you, Commissioner,
即使加上最后那一点
that even with that last bit added,
我仍然理解不了 合法产权的具体条件是什么
what exactly will or won't qualify or mitigate the presumption of ownership eludes me.
没想到发表个声明 还这么多障碍
I didn't realize that was a bar the statement had to hurdle.
没有更多说明,先生
Uh, without an accompanying explanation, sir,
声明可能会让人不安
this statement may work an unsettling effect.
不管怎样,作为本县行政专员
In any case, sir, being the Commissioner of this county
我交给你的声明
and bidding you good day, I have presented you with that to publish
是为了留作本营地的记录
in your paper as organ of record in this camp.
头版
Front page.
特里克茜去五金店了
Trixie's to the hardware store,
大个子说
the big one said.
我们能去吗,理查森?
May we go there then, Richardson?
你有时间吗? - 有
Have you time? - Yes.
午饭前我只需要擦地板
I only have stew to mop before lunch.
我喜欢您
I like you.
谢谢,理查森
Thank you, Richardson.
您很漂亮
You're purty.
十分感谢
Thank you very much.
这个话题你我都不要再提了
And probably that's all either of us needs to say on that subject ever again.
剧集 | 朽木(2004) | 导航列表