剧集 | 朽木(2004) | 导航列表
早上好. - 早上好,布洛克先生.
Morning. - Good morning, Mr. Bullock.
"牛,盒子,狐狸."
"Ox, box, fox."
布洛克先生. - 早上好.
Mr. Bullock. - Good morning.
早上好,索菲娅 抱歉打扰你学习
Good morning, Sofia. Sorry to interrupt your lesson.
我们学完了
We're finished.
没有啊索菲娅 楼下继续
No, we're not, Sofia, and we'll continue downstairs.
矿山归入三个县
Hills get divided into three counties.
每个县有自己的行政专员
Each county has a commissioner.
他妈谁定的? - 州长
Appointed by fucking who? - The governor.
他妈的什么时候定的?
When the fuck does that happen?
已经定了
It already did.
有熟人吗?
Anyone I know?
都是扬克顿人
They're all from Yankton.
你先进来
Well, being as you're the bearer of unsettling news,
看在你提供了这个令人不安的消息的份上
why don't you step the fuck inside?
没有这边矿山的人啊
No one from the fucking hills, huh?
全是彭宁顿的人
All Pennington's people.
那正好省事啦
Saves time.
直接到那边 杀了那仨人
Just travel to one destination, murder the three of them.
看他们死了还怎么当官
See how they like being commissioner after they're dead.
车快到了,莱拉
Coach coming, Lila.
你的朋友和姑娘也来了?
With your friend and her girls?
不知道,还在路上
I don't know. It's still way up in the hills.
要我一块去看看?
You want me to come watch with you?
不不用...
Oh, no, no.
也行,好吧
Well, okay.
你看吧, 我门外等你
Well, do whatever you want, but I'll wait outside for you.
除了这单亨迪制铁公♥司♥的票♥据♥
All the invoices other than this mission from Hendy Iron
其它我都付清了 - 明白
have been acted on. - I see.
你看我给他们(亨迪制铁公♥司♥) 已经支付了部分款项
You'll note I've made partial payment to them...
好
Yes.
注意别重复
...questioning a possible duplication.
买♥♥镰刀的钱? - 对
For the bill hooks? - Yes.
这就是我的资产?
Is that my worth?
那是存款
That's the amount on deposit.
你的资产要多很多
Your worth is considerably more.
谢谢您帮我处理这些 布洛克先生
Thank you for your attention in all these matters, Mr. Bullock.
不客气
You're welcome.
给你写了封信
He wrote you a letter.
彭宁顿 - 现在才给我?
Pennington. - That you held from me till now?
我得把话说完了
To say what I knew first.
都请坐吧
Please be seated.
没错,已经瞎成这样了
Yes, it has fallen to this.
他妈的
Damn.
埃尔斯沃思先生!
Mr. Ellsworth!
加内特夫人的金子要运往丹佛了?
Is the Garret gold in readiness for shipment to Denver?
是这样
That it is.
没有货主送行 我看要延误了吧
I would expect a delay before the owner blesses its passage.
你看小索菲娅和老师在楼下
While little Sofia is off with her tutor,
来方便加内特夫人“咨♥询♥”布洛克先生
Mrs. Garret consults with Mr. Bullock.
好吧
All right.
当然布洛克先生是她“名正言顺”的代理人
In Bullock's capacity, of course, as her claim's trustee.
我不想再听你抖机灵了
That's all the cleverness on that subject I'm inclined to hear from you.
"胖,猫"
"Fat. Cat."
吃饼干吗?刚出炉的
Biscuits? Piping fresh.
你当我小孩子啊
Yeah, when both of us was young. Ah!
不管怎么说 我得洗个澡
Anyways, I could use a bath.
“思卫伦金先生”
"I urge you, Mr. Swearengen,
“以不侵犯您的利益为前提”
not to take as injury to your interests
“指派扬克顿县人”
my appointing only men from Yankton.
“而非本地人”
For not being of the region,
“作行政专员”
such men serving as commissioners
“对于像您一样在矿山努力打拼的人”
I hold less likely to obstruct those like yourself
“我们无意叨饶”
who actively pursue their destinies in the hills.
“对您的理解和支持 谨此送上我最美好的祝愿”
In those brave endeavors, be assured of my best hopes,
“崇高的敬意和由衷的感谢
high esteem and continued gratitude for your gestures of support.
“彭宁顿州长”
Governor Pennington."
就是这种人...
Well, that's just the fucking sort...
得杀鸡儆猴
chop them into pieces, and each of them happily slithers away,
不然就睁眼说瞎话
still lying to your fucking face.
我该怎么办?
What am I to make of this, huh?
他也没办法
He don't know yet what he wants to do.
我送的钱他们倒是有办法花啊
Knew what to do with them fucking bribes I sent.
在贿赂上他们是天才
That's a gift they're born with.
至于这里的事
Far as how hard to move on the camp,
他还不清楚面对的是什么
he ain't sure yet all he'd be going against.
也许真得杀几个人了
Maybe that is cause for cutting some throat.
那你就正中下怀
That'd put you right where he wants you.
他谨慎正是因为没摸清你的手段
If you got other ways to move on him is what he ain't clear about.
无形的邮件(指电♥话♥线)
Messages from invisible sources,
某些人管它叫“进步”
or what some people think of as progress.
不是历史上野蛮人还用烟发信♥号♥♥吗?
Ain't the heathens used smoke signals all through recorded history?
你♥他♥妈♥说什么哪
How's that a fucking recommendation?
我觉得发邮件
Well, it seems to me like, you know, letters posted one person to another
除了慢一点 都一个道理嘛
is just a slower version of the same idea.
你♥他♥妈♥的收过别人寄来的信吗?
When was the last time you got a fucking letter from a stranger?
收过我爸过世的信 - “过世的信”
Bad news about Pa. - Bad news!
和人打交道本是不得已而为之
Or tries against our interests is our sole communications from strangers,
现在好嘛,我们想尽办法在全国铺设电线杆
so by all means, let's plant poles all across the country,
装上电♥话♥线
festoon the cocksucker with wires to hurry the sorry word
让你避之不及
and blinker our judgments of motive, huh?
您想的比我深奥多了
You've given it more thought than me.
事情还不够复杂?
Ain't the state of things cloudy enough?
我们眼下没准儿的事还不够吗?
Don't we face enough fucking imponderables?
老天在上,只要您发话
Well, by God, you give the word, Al,
这些电线杆我都给它烧了
and them poles will be kindling.
我们做完了,你有高兴过吗
After we've made love, are you sometimes happy?
因为我起床了? 是吗?
Because I get up from the bed, is that why you wonder?
我要想事情
I'll intend something,
结果意识到
come to myself realizing
站着坐着心里都在想你
I've only stood or sat thinking about you.
想你美丽的脚趾
Just now, that your toes are beautiful,
就在刚才要给炉子加燃料的时候
when I'd intended to replenish the kindling.
从小我就认为
I was raised believing
玩忽职守是通往快乐的唯一道路
dereliction of duty is the one sure way to happiness.
能常和你在一起我非常快乐
So often with you I've been perfectly happy.
我能去装货了吗?
Can I start the shipment loading
不然他们开始喝酒了
to keep the men from falling to drink?
好的
Yes, please.
现在我只信你了
Now I believe in you.
装货
Start loading.
布洛克是不是以为
Does Bullock think if I wanted,
有四个枪骑兵在我就抢不了那女人的金子
them four horsemen with rifles would ward me off that woman's gold?
可能是防范其它人
Maybe it's just precautions against the other operators.
那保护不了她
No precautions of his protect her.
其它人是出于对我的尊重
Them other operators forebear out of respect for me
出于对你刀上血的敬畏
and knowing what hot blood your blade
才他妈的不敢有想法
would draw if they ever fucking presumed.
我想布洛克不是有意侮辱你
Well, he don't intend it as insult. - Uh, Bullock, that's my point.
你说对啦
Horror is you're fucking right!
他不知道他妈的用哪个鼻子眼出气
He don't know if it's breathing or taking it in through fucking gills.
就知道搞女人
He is that fucking cunt-struck.
他们一起就像活在气泡里
They're afloat in some fairy fucking bubble,
他、她的屄♥♥和他的白♥痴♥警徽
lighter than air... him, her snatch and his stupid fucking badge.
哪传来的?
Where's that from?
我猜是10号♥
My guess would be No. 10.
希望不是汤姆.纳托尔“走捷径”自杀了
Hope it ain't Tom Nuttall taking the quick fucking way out.
不是,他本人在那边
No. No, there's himself.
我真是自欺欺人的混♥蛋♥
Self-deceiving cocksucker I am,
本以为美国(政♥府♥)收留我们的时候
I thought when America took us in,
剧集 | 朽木(2004) | 导航列表