剧集 | 朽木(2004) | 导航列表
变得不耐烦
A growing collective impatience,
这里本该是放纵的天堂
where should be a haven of indulgence.
为什么不迁就我一下?
Won't you indulge me?
我们是在迁就您,W先生 可您表现太差了
We're trying, Mr. W., but you are behaving badly.
失望啊 以为至少你会喜欢这些神话
Disappointing, from you who I thought to regale with details of the myths...
天神私通凡人
gods fornicating with mortals,
无尽的乱♥伦♥
the endless incest,
父亲和女儿和姐妹
fathers upon daughters upon sisters...
要么请带她进去 要么就请出去
Take her in or get out, please.
打扰了 - 请便
Excuse us. - Of course.
要宽宏大量
Er, be generous.
我可能让她生气了
I think I've upset her.
你瞄什么呢?
Well, whatever were you aiming at?
你的乳♥头♥!
Your titties!
快完事了吗,长官?
Any chance in here of an imminent finish, Commissioner?
我想您是不是先给我们的报社编辑一份文件
My thought being you might want to deliver our newspaper editor
在他喝醉之前
a certain document before he's too drunk to make it out.
好吧 等我洗完澡
I think not, until my bath is finished.
嗯哼
Uh-huh.
我想结束之前
And I think a finish would involve you
你得在水下吹点泡泡,亲爱的
blowing some of them bubbles underwater, honey. Whew...!
埃蒙
Eamon.
他从他妈的盖维尔回来了吗,丹?
Has he per any fucking chance returned from Gayville, Dan,
就没去过吧
which he had never been to?
艾尔在楼上
Al's upstairs.
你要是守规矩
Now, if you agree to a few fucking rules,
我就让你见他一面
I'll give you a brief audience with him.
当“老板”感觉很爽吧,丹?
Don't it feel good to play at "boss," Dan?
除非你想在这儿开我玩笑
Unless you want to sit down here and bust my fucking balls
因为你不知道怎样文明友好地过日子
over you never learning to move amongst civilized people.
不,见面更重要
No, an audience is more important.
好吧
All right.
上去给我听好了
Now, you listen careful while we walk up.
你进去,提议抢劫
You get up there, you propose the robbery.
提供地点
You give him the location,
保证艾尔的分成和多抢利润
the take that you are prepared to guarantee, Al's fee on that take, and then a bonus for overage.
然后埃蒙,就他妈的闭嘴
And then, Eamon, you shut the fuck up.
艾尔今天不容易
Al has had a tough fucking day.
你要让他作主
Now, you let him indicate to you however he chooses
只回答“是”或“不是”
as to a yes or a no.
公平吧,不是吗?
Now, that's fair, ain't it?
你真了不起,丹
You're a great man, Dan.
你才是最伟大的
It's you that's the great one.
别他妈开我玩笑
Don't bust my fucking balls.
别叫我“残耳” 你个怂货
Don't call me "Crop Ear," you gutless son of a bitch.
埃蒙,路是自己选的
Eamon, we live life however we choose.
可你选择在吧台后面当婊♥子♥
And you choose life as a cunt standing behind a bar.
本来帮你个忙
Just trying to do you a fucking favor.
我不欠你的
I'll have no favors from you.
好吧,残耳
All right, then. Crop Ears.
你♥他♥妈♥想叫什么?
Or whatever the fuck it is you want to be called!
想打探艾尔的伤情
Trying to gauge Al's recovery and do you a fucking favor.
残耳死在上面了
Crop Ears is dying up there.
把他扔中国人那边
You take him over to the Chinaman's and you throw him away.
行,丹,没问题
Sure, Dan. Sure.
好,我去拿雪橇
Yeah, I'll go get the sled.
我他妈没耐心整这些破事
I don't have the patience for this fucking bullshit!
今天他妈够倒霉的了
I have had a tough fucking day!
你是去看亲戚了吗,凯莉?
Were you seeing a relative, Carrie,
还是夫人扣着你让我失望
or did the madam withhold you to frustrate me?
她不向我解释
She doesn't tell me why she does things.
可有没有看亲戚你最清楚吧
But you'd know if you were seeing a relative?
对 我没有看亲戚
Yes. I wasn't.
你去看谁吗?
Were you seeing anyone?
一个印第安野人
A wild Indian.
我♥操♥了他 和他的马
I fucked him and I fucked his horse.
你讨厌这里
You hate it here.
估计你不讨厌
I suppose you don't.
我不讨厌,不
I don't, no.
这里的石头在讲故事
The rocks tell me stories.
现在我有了你
And now I have you.
嗯,我不是疯子
Well, I'm not a crazy person,
听不到石头讲故事
so they don't talk to me.
不管我在哪 我都和“我”在一起
And I'm with me wherever I am,
所以我希望去纽约
so I wish I was in fucking New York.
石头不和我“谈话”
The rocks don't "talk" to me,
但我能听到它们的故事
but still I learn their stories.
噢,我现在懂了
Oh, I understand now.
谢谢你把我当成婴儿一样解释
Thank you for saying it like I'm a baby.
呃...
Well, uh...
这些矿山富饶的无法想象
these hills are unimaginably rich.
那又怎样?
So what?
吸引了我老板那飘忽不定的注意力
To compel even the vagrant attentions of someone like my employer.
有多少我也不会留下
I won't stay for any amount.
一大笔钱不留下 一小笔钱留下吗?
For a large amount, will you stay for a little?
现在给我点
Give me some now.
没问题
Of course.
这比我给夫人的还要多
It's more than I gave the madam.
你不能打我 像其它姑娘一样
And you mustn't hit me like you do the others.
你没让我不满意
You've never displeased me.
别他妈打我,弗朗西斯
Don't fucking hit me, Francis.
行,同意
Done. Agreed.
不然我跑回印第安人那里
I will run away to the Indians.
改写历史了
You would change the course of history.
首位女酋长
Be the first of the women chiefs. Oh...
我太快了
I'm too quick.
我不嫌快
You can't be too quick for me.
也许你应该试试掏出来做
You might try it sometimes with your prick outside of your pants.
我感觉斯塔布斯小姐上过亲戚
I sense Miss Stubbs has fucked a relative.
这里亲戚多
It's a big club. Pff-ff!
剧集 | 朽木(2004) | 导航列表