剧集 | 朽木(2004) | 导航列表
是吗?
Has he?
威廉非常想看看
William was very excited to see it.
好
Good.
你的饭好了
Your food is ready.
他在外面等
He's out back waiting.
威廉
William is.
我怎么做生意
That's mighty good for business.
闭嘴
Shut up!
那个妓院里有个姑娘 一个人坐着
There's a girl sitting by herself in that whorehouse...
琼妮.斯塔布斯
Joanie Stubbs.
见到后替我恭喜她
Next you see her, give her my congratulations.
你这么了解失去朋友
Seeing you know about losing friends,
可以和她聊聊
you might be a good person to go on and talk to her.
我吐了一地
How does standing in my own puke
你却让我安抚别人?
prompt you to volunteer me to give a condolence call?
为什么不呢,简?
Why fucking wouldn't it, Jane?
你满意现状吗,简?
You like being situated how you are?
她失去什么朋友?
What fucking friends did she lose anyway?
玛莎和威廉怎么样?
How are Martha and William?
很好
Well.
马库斯那块地方怎么样,塞斯?
What would you think of Marcus's lot, Seth,
建银行的位置
as location for the bank?
我看他不会同意吧
I could see arguments in favor.
他要回俾斯麦
He's going back to Bismarck.
出价一万四
Asking 14,000,
可以贷给我们一万,收1%利息 挺合算
10 of which he'd carry at 1% a month, which I find reasonable.
地点是最大优势
Obviously, the location is its great virtue.
尽管如此,我不同意
Under all the circumstances, I disagree.
太靠近中心? - 不是太靠近中心,不
Too central? - Not too central, no.
出钱的人不喜欢 抬头就看到五金店
I'm thinking more the chief backer might find unpleasant this building being always in her view.
我明白
I see.
还有什么要逐字逐句解释?
Anything further you need explained chapter and verse?
没想到 还这样敏感
I hadn't understood the matter continued so tender.
不激怒别人不是敏感 是他妈的基本礼貌
It ain't tenderness, avoiding provocation. It's common fucking courtesy.
你们俩对我一点也不礼貌
Which neither of you's showing fucking much toward me.
完了
It's over.
说完了
It's finished!
碰上最差劲的兄弟,莫斯
You've got the worst brother... Mose...
脾气和长相一样可悲
as ugly as he is, that miserable a disposition.
曼纽尔先生,您好
Mr. Manuel, how are you, sir?
去死吧,托利弗
Fuck you, Tolliver,
你骗人的赌局和勾兑的酒水
your crooked games and your watered-down liquor.
弗朗西斯.沃尔科特,曼纽尔先生
Francis Wolcott, Mr. Manuel.
谢谢您过来 - 说事
Thank you for coming. - State your business.
很严肃啊
An admirable rigor in manner.
请这边坐
Would you join me, please?
没猜错的话,先生
Do I guess rightly, sir,
您和兄弟管不了太多人
that you and your brother do not deal happily with groups of men?
也管不了对方
Nor each other.
不过你们找到了富矿 开头不错
Yet you have made a rich find and have done very well in beginning its development.
说事
State your business.
以后的发展需要
Further development may require organization
扩大规模 管理很多人
on a scale and dealings with men
而您和兄弟不适合 更不想尝试
to which you and your brother are not suited or not disposed to attempt.
那些混帐康瓦尔贼
With thieving bastard Cornishmen, you mean.
井下的 个个都是老油条
Underground in the shafts, high-graders, every one of them.
我代表的利益方 经年累月对付惯偷老油条行之有效
The interests I represent have learned to deal effectively over the years with high-grading and other forms of theft by employees.
要是我兄弟对付你们 你也没办法
You ain't learned no effective method when it's my brother going against you.
怎么对付我们?
Against us in what sense?
能怎样对付就怎样对付
In all five fucking senses.
也许你们更适合分道扬镳
More reason you and he might sever connections toward taking separate paths.
所以我来了,不是吗?
I'm sitting here, ain't I?
我们出二十万 买♥♥全部资产
We would offer 200,000 for an undivided ownership on your claim.
我们俩都得卖♥♥?
We'd both have to fucking sell?
您兄弟会妨碍出♥售♥吗?
I'd presume your brother has stays and encumbrances on your right to separate sale.
我呼吸他都会妨碍
He's encumbered every fucking breath I've ever fucking taken.
二十万?
200,000?
我和你兄弟说 会好点吗?
Would it expedite matters if I made our case to your brother?
我来说
I'll make the fucking case,
等找到他在哪个酒吧
once I find the saloon he's in.
提醒他耐心是有限的
He should understand that our patience is not inexhaustible.
以为我想不到? - 不
Did I say I thought that? - No.
别教我说话
Don't tell me how to talk to my brother!
当然不会
Certainly not.
除非想惹我
Unless you're trying to fucking irritate me!
您误会了
Opposite of my intention.
二十万?
200,000?
现金
Cash.
加内特夫人
Mrs. Garret.
你怎么还不走? 到处活动
Why do you linger? The stages are frequent,
工作已结束 还是另有目地?
and you're past your stated purpose. Have you another?
请进,加内特夫人
Please, Mrs. Garret, do come in.
您认为我另有目地?
Do you believe I do?
这要看你有什么样的灵魂
My beliefs about you have to do with your soul,
冷酷、狭隘
which I feel is cold and ungenerous,
之前的你难道是在伪装?
unless you are a counterfeit.
伪装自然是因为你有这样一个灵魂
And if you are a counterfeit, the deception comes so naturally, I'd credit its source in such a soul...
一个冷酷、狭隘
meaning cold and ungenerous,
用来欺骗、操纵和背叛的灵魂
and as capable of counterfeit. manipulative and treacherous as well.
您把我当成谁了,加内特夫人?
Who can you think I am, Mrs. Garret?
我,可怜的打工妹?
I, a poor working girl?
你不是
You are not.
您这么生气 不会是出什么事了吧,夫人
I only hope your high wroth, ma'am, don't bespeak some affair gone amiss...
我真心希望 不必牵涉布洛克先生
I hope to Christ not involving Mr. Bullock.
即使承受如此巨大压力
Even under such duress,
您也不该试图打我
you oughtn't presume to strike me.
您当我是谁?
For who do you take me then?
您错看成谁?
For who do you mistake me?
我没看错,艾斯林豪瑟小姐
I mistake you for no one, Miss Isringhausen,
我看的清清楚楚
and I know you for a fact.
好了,加内特夫人
All right then, Mrs. Garret.
你发过火了
You've had your fit of temper.
滚回你的房♥间
Get the fuck back to your room.
他的牙还疼吗?
How's his toothache?
我不管他牙疼不疼,理查森
I ain't requiring about his toothache, Richardson.
你也不用管
And you oughtn't be requiring about his toothache either.
你应该希望他睡着了
You ought to be hoping that His Nibs will be sleeping,
我们就能溜出去看骑车
so we can both sneak away and go watch the ride.
你干什么... 你干什么...
What are you... what are you...?
你个白♥痴♥...
You stupid...
法纳姆先生,你在里面吗?
Mr. Farnum, are you in there?
我需要您批准,法纳姆先生
I need your permission, Mr. Farnum.
进来了
I'm coming in.
您怎么快死了?
What's killing you?
您怎么这么痛苦?
What's afflicting you?
停下!
Stop it!
老天爷,离我远点
For God's sake, get away from me!
我把丁香油浸过的布含在嘴里
I put clove-soaked cloth to my tooth.
一定是呛到了
I must have gagged on it...
我睡着的时候 - 你活过来了吗,先生?
when I was napping. - Are you saved, sir?
你脏手进我嘴里了
Your filthy hand was down my throat!
我能出去看自行车吗?
May I go out to watch the bicycle?
去看大地复活都行
Watch the earth yielding up its dead,
只要你离我远点
so long as it's not near me.
别再侵入我的私人办公室
And never violate my private office again!
那王八蛋
That cocksucker.
你怎么看,酋长?
What do you think of that, Chief?
他妈的障眼法还是什么?
Some kind of fucking division of feeling or something?
谁?
Yeah!?
如果我冒犯了您 我道歉
If I'm overstepping, boss, I apologize.
剧集 | 朽木(2004) | 导航列表