剧集 | 定罪(2016) | 导航列表
Are you suggesting we exhume Claire?
对颅骨骨折和伤口的三维核磁共振
A 3D MRI of her skull fracture and wounds
可以给我提供更多
would give me a hell of a lot more info
关于凶器的线索
on the shape of the weapon.
即使已经在地下埋了八年
Even after eight years in the ground?
法医调查员掘出图坦卡蒙国王的尸体之后
Forensics investigators exhumed King Tut's body
查出了他的死因
and figured out how he died,
而那是在几千年以后了
and that was after thousands of years.
但图坦卡蒙的家人已经去世了
Yeah, but Tut's family wasn't around
不能赶来抗♥议♥
to fight digging him up.
玛克辛已经出发去找保罗·伦德
Maxine's headed to see Paul Lund.
克莱尔的妹妹住在纽约
Claire's sister lives in New York now.
我去试试说服她答应挖出尸体
I'll try and talk her into the exhumation.
我们需要再检查一遍克莱尔的尸体
We need another look at Claire's body.
当时已经验过尸了 庭审也结束了
There was an autopsy. There was a trial.
现在有X光和核磁共振技术
There are X-ray and MRI techniques
而当时还没有
that weren't available --
过了这么长时间
After all this time,
你依然不在乎杰拉尔德对我姐做了什么
you still don't care what Gerald did to my sister.
如果重新尸检证明了杰拉尔德的谋杀罪
If the exhumation proves Gerald killed her,
他就应该蹲监狱
he should stay in prison.
杰拉尔德把我姐的心伤透了
Gerald broke my sister's heart.
不管你信不信 这都是事实
That is the truth, whether you believe it or not.
她亲口跟我说的
She told me.
具体什么时候
When, exactly?
她被杀的三年前
Three years before she died.
正好在杰拉尔德告诉她
Right after Gerald told her
他在和男人约炮的时候
he was seeing other men?
是否有可能是克莱尔当时很受伤
Isn't it possible that Claire was hurt
但最后还是接受了这件事
but eventually came to accept it?
她和杰拉尔德有某种特殊的羁绊
They had something special, her and Gerald.
总是很欢乐
Always laughing,
总是等不及要见对方
always excited to see each other.
我只是觉得杰拉尔德有她就够了
I just thought she should've been enough for him.
这是克莱尔应得的
Claire deserved that.
可她现在更应该得到真♥相♥
What she deserves now is the truth.
帮我找出真♥相♥
Help me find it.
杰拉尔德之所以不知道我去过他家
The reason Gerald didn't know I was in his house
是因为他妻子让我进去的
is because his wife let me in.
他的妻子 克莱尔 这个女人
His wife, Claire? This woman here?
是
Yeah.
杰拉尔德邀请你去他家了吗
Did Gerald invite you over?
没有 我跟踪他回家过一次
No, I had followed him home once.
我想知道他住哪
I wanted to see where he lived.
你还真不尊重隐私啊 保罗
Well, you're not too big on boundaries, huh, Paul?
我那时日子过得很昏暗
I was in a dark place back then.
没有出柜 意志消沉
I was closeted, depressed.
在那个"不问 不说"的年代
Being gay in the military during Don't Ask, Don't Tell
不问 不说: 美军1994年至2010年间对待军队内同性恋的政策
同性恋就是这样的遭遇
will do that to you.
有一天我路过的时候 就敲了门
So, one day, when I passed by, I just knocked on the door.
克莱尔开的门
Claire answered.
她当时知道你是谁吗
Did she know who you were?
我告诉她我是杰拉尔德工作时
I just told her I was a friend of Gerald's,
认识的朋友
that we had met through work.
她就请我进去了
She invited me in.
给了我一杯咖啡
Gave me a cup of coffee.
然后你就进去了
And you said yes?
我当时特别寂寞
I was very lonely.
我只是很开心有人跟我聊天
I just was glad to have someone to talk to,
我觉得她感受到了我的需要
and I think she sensed I needed that.
克莱尔知道你和杰拉尔德的
Did Claire ever have any idea of the real nature
真实关系吗
of your relationship with Gerald?
我编了些无聊的故事 说我们如何认识
I made up some stupid story about how he and I had met,
她只是一笑
and she just smiled and asked
问我当兵时是不是很难熬
if it was difficult being in the military,
时刻都要谨言慎行
being so discreet all the time.
她人很好
She was very kind.
我不得不说 保罗
I got to say, Paul,
你的说辞让人很难相信
your story's really hard to believe.
这是事实
Well... It's the truth.
我还是要问 2008年11月7号♥晚上
I still have to ask where you were
你在哪
the night of November 7, 2008.
艾玛签署了掘尸文件
Emma signed the exhumation papers,
但是克莱尔的尸体明天才运到纽约
but Claire's body won't be in New York until tomorrow.
依然是好消息
Still, that's great news.
还有更好的消息
You know what's better?
我的传票被撤销了
My subpoena was dismissed.
发生了什么
I wonder what happened there.
肖尔法官建议受害者
Judge Shore took it upon himself to advise the victim
维护自身权利 避免自证其罪
on his rights against self-incrimination.
那个光头决定不指证我了
The skinhead decided not to testify,
这意味着我也不需要对质了
which means I didn't need to take the stand.
你知道他们在说些什么吗
You have any idea what they're talking about?
不知道
Not a clue.
欢迎回来
Welcome back.
我直接从机场过来的
I came straight from the airport.
想听好消息还是坏消息
Would you like the good news or the bad?
好消息是保罗·伦德证实
Good. Paul Lund confirmed
克莱尔知道杰拉尔德和男人约炮
that Claire knew Gerald was sleeping with men
而且她也能接受
and was okay with it.
坏消息呢
So what's the bad news?
保罗的军事基地确认
Paul's military base confirmed
克莱尔被杀害的当晚他在执勤
he was on duty the night that Claire was murdered.
所以说除了杰拉尔德的唯一嫌疑人
So the only suspect we have besides Gerald
有确凿的不在场证明
has a solid alibi.
剩余一天
你今天起得挺早
You were up early this morning.
有个早会 不想吵醒你
Had a breakfast meeting. I didn't want to wake you.
一般现在该跟你打听最新消息了
This is where I usually ask you for an update.
克莱尔谋杀案另外的唯一嫌疑人
Our only alternative suspect in Claire's murder
有确凿的不在场证明 但我不会放弃
has a solid alibi, but I'm not giving up.
当然 下一步呢
Of course. What's next?
弗兰基有个主意
Frankie had an idea.
他在做生化试验
He's running biomechanical experiments
以确认克莱尔的头部伤口是否为坠地
to see if Claire's head wound was caused by the impact
或是摔落过程中产生的
or occurred during the fall.
那就可能说明她的死是个意外
Which could mean her death was an accident
而不是谋杀
as opposed to a murder?
没错
Exactly.
克莱尔脸朝下着地
Claire landed facedown.
摔落过程中没有撞到任何东西
She didn't hit anything during the fall.
她的后脑怎么会有那么深的伤口
How else could she have gotten a gash on the back of her head?
或许她的尸检报告
Well, maybe the examination of Claire's body
会有所发现
will turn up something.
山姆的传票被撤销了
Sam's subpoena got dismissed.
听说了 干得漂亮
I heard, well done.
危机解除
Crisis averted.
暂时如此
Short-term.
这将是山姆在定罪调查组的最后一案
This will be Sam's last case with the CIU.
-凭什么 -他擅自行动
- That makes no sense. - He went rogue.
他做了自己认为正确的事
He did what he thought was right.
因为他不喜欢那个案子结果
Because he didn't like how a case turned out.
那是我的错
It's my fault.
是我逼大家重审兰登的定罪
I forced the team to review Landon's conviction.
山姆对定罪调查组不利 这事没商量
Sam's a liability to the CIU. This is not up for debate.
等杰拉尔德的案子结了 就开除他
Once Gerald's case is over, fire him.
否则我来
Or I will.
我的人就是我的责任
My team, my responsibility.
我自己来
I'll do it.
这些传感器可以记录
These sensors register the damage
摔落对头部和颅骨后部的伤害数值
剧集 | 定罪(2016) | 导航列表