剧集 | 定罪(2016) | 导航列表
并承认你的过错了
and acknowledge your wrongdoing.
没错
That's correct.
没事的 他在等我
It's okay, he's expecting me.
别不等我就开始啊
Don't start the party without me.
我们在忙
Little busy here.
很抱歉打断 但这话不是真心的
I am sorry to interrupt, except I'm not.
海斯 你来干什么
Hayes. What are you doing?
作证
Testifying.
你还没宣誓呢
You haven't been sworn in.
小事
Details.
华♥莱♥士♥没有泄露大陪审团备忘录
Wallace didn't leak the grand jury minutes.
那你是怎么知道关键证人身份的
Then how did you learn the identity of the key witness?
大陪审团备忘录上写的
From the grand jury minutes.
华♥莱♥士♥没给我
Wallace didn't give them to me.
是一个匿名人士给我寄来的
They were mailed to me by an anonymous source.
真巧
Convenient.
我也这么想 所以查了一下
That's what I thought, so I looked into it.
猜猜我查到了谁
Guess who it was traced back to?
-海斯 -查克·索耶
- Hayes -- - Chuck Sawyer.
他当时是芝加哥地检办公室的律师助理
He was a paralegal at the Chicago D.A.'s office.
原来他很讨厌你
Turns out he hated you.
可能查克想通过
Guess Chuck wanted to get even
毁了你和联调局的重大发现来报复你
by sinking your big break with the feds.
希望我传唤索耶先生时
Well, let's hope Mr. Sawyer corroborates
他能证实你的说辞
your story when I subpoena him.
他应该很乐意 但他死了
I'm sure he'd be happy to, except he's dead.
二月去世了
Passed away in February.
那你就得作证了
Then I'll need to hear it from you,
你应该愿意正式作证吧
assuming you're willing to take the stand officially.
我愿意
I'd love to.
我们不接受协议
We won't be taking that deal.
梅丽莎·迪伦
Melissa DeLeon?
我认识你吗
I know you?
山姆·斯宾塞 城市定罪证据真实性调查组的
Sam Spencer, from the City's Conviction Integrity Unit.
我能问你几个问题吗
Can I ask you a few questions?
谢谢
Thank you.
我查了一下利亚姆
Hey, so I did some more digging on Liam.
这是利亚姆姐夫
This is a copy of a wire transfer
在迈阿密的电子转账复印单
from Liam's brother-in-law in Miami.
利亚姆没有说谎
Liam wasn't lying.
他是借钱买♥♥的公♥寓♥
He borrowed money for the condo.
钱的来源查清了
Well, that accounts for the cash,
但依然不能完全洗清利亚姆的嫌疑
but it still doesn't let Liam off the hook entirely.
芬太尼有什么线索吗
Anything on the fentanyl lead?
我给利亚姆动物收♥容♥所♥的旧上司打了三通电♥话♥
I phoned Liam's old supervisor at the shelter three times,
但他们还没回
but they haven't called me back.
那我们得亲自去问问了
Then we need to go there in person and get some answers.
可能不需要了
You may not need to.
我去查了利亚姆和甘瑟的联♥系♥
I went looking for a connection between Liam and Gunther,
却找到了这个
came across this instead.
这是旧电气费单
It's an old ConEd bill.
是甘瑟在扬克斯的房♥子
For Gunther's house in Yonkers.
看看付款人是谁
Look who's name is on the payment slip.
梅丽莎·迪伦
Melissa DeLeon?
我们得立刻给山姆打电♥话♥
We need to call Sam now.
定罪调查组办公室
再次感谢你的合作
Thanks again for cooperating.
我以为他们抓到了绑♥架♥那个可怜女孩的人
I thought they had the man who abducted that poor girl.
我们在考虑其他的嫌疑人
Well, we're considering other suspects.
你那晚在餐馆看到西拉时 见过这个男人吗
Do you recognize this man from the night you saw Sierra at the diner?
应该是开着这辆车
Would've been driving this car.
有点眼熟 但...
He looks familiar, but, uh --
稍等 我去拿眼镜
Give me a sec. Let me grab my glasses.
好
Okay.
这些风铃你挂多久了
These chimes, how long have you had them?
我20年前在卡波买♥♥的
I got them in Cabo about 20 years ago.
是你绑♥架♥了西拉
You kidnapped Sierra.
举起手来
Show me your hands!
别说话
Don't say another word.
杀了我只会让你情况更糟
Killing me is only gonna make your problems worse.
我的同事知道我来见你了 他们知道我在哪
My team knows I came to see you. They know where I am.
我爱甘瑟
I loved Gunther.
那你就帮他强♥奸♥折磨了西拉十年
So you helped him rape and torture Sierra for 10 years?
他是因为你才有那些时间
You're the reason he had all that time.
你抓错了人
Locking up the wrong man.
我也没讨着好
Didn't work out for me, either.
他不需要我了
He didn't need me anymore.
那你为什么不告发他
So why didn't you turn him in?
那我自己也暴露了
That'd mean turning myself in.
别过来
Stay back.
你只是绑♥架♥了她
All you did was take her.
并不知道甘瑟要对她做什么
You didn't know what Gunther was gonna do.
只需坐十年牢 表现良好六年就出来了
You'll be out in 10 years, 6 for good behavior.
抱歉 但我没办法
I'm sorry, but it has to be this way.
-快 快 -不许动
- Move, move! - Freeze! Freeze!
-放下枪 -不许动
- Drop it! - Stay right where you are.
立刻
Now!
梅丽莎·迪伦承认绑♥架♥西拉了
Melissa DeLeon admitted to abducting Sierra.
你的定罪被撤销了
Your conviction's been vacated.
你自♥由♥了
You're a free man.
不论我怎么做 人们还是会觉得我参与了
People will still think I was involved...no matter what I do.
我会尽力补偿的
I'll do whatever I can to make it right.
我在这里待了十年
I've been in here 10 years.
你知道被关在笼子里
Do you have any idea how long that is...
对着水泥墙的日子有多漫长吗
when you're locked in a cage, staring at a cement wall?
我知道那日子不是人过的
I know you've been through hell.
你不知道
No, you don't.
你知道个屁
You have no damn idea.
你有好生活
You had a life.
我一无所有
I had nothing.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
这些年是你欠我的
You stole those years from me.
我再也追不回了 我永远不会原谅你
I will never get them back, and I will never forgive you.
乔什 依然有传言称你参与了绑♥架♥
Josh, there are still rumors you were involved in the kidnapping.
有何评论
Any comment?
乔什 你觉得你还能当老师吗
Josh, think you'll ever get a teaching job again?
我 我...
I, uh...I, uh...
弗莱克老师
Hey, Mr. Fleck.
弗莱克先生 请说说吧
Mr. Fleck, please.
谢谢
Thanks.
谢什么
For what?
救我一命
Saving my life.
那个啊
Oh, that.
分内之事
You know, line of duty.
你是对的
You were right.
我需要醒悟
I needed a wake-up call.
我觉得被精神病劫持应该够了
Well, I think being held hostage by a psychopath qualifies.
是啊
Yeah.
最近的事太扯了
We've seen some crazy things lately.
你没事吧
You okay with all of it?
没事
Yeah.
我们认识很久了
'Cause we've known each other a long time.
如果你想聊聊
If you ever want to talk...
我没事
I'm good.
还是谢了
But thanks.
我回家了
I'm going home.
我正准备打给你
I was gonna call you.
你之前在联邦助理检察官面前帮我...
What you did for me earlier with the A.U.S.A. was --
英雄救美嘛
Heroic, wasn't it?
其实很心机
Well, conniving, really.
但和你比就是小巫见大巫了
剧集 | 定罪(2016) | 导航列表