剧集 | 定罪(2016) | 导航列表
厄尔是无辜的 我只是...
Earl is innocent. I-I just -- I --
我知道你想做什么
Look, I see what you're trying to do.
我很钦佩 真的
And I admire it. Truly, I do.
但恐怕厄尔的命数已尽
I'm afraid Earl's at the end of the line.
这太没天理了
This is so wrong!
必须要有人来传达人们的意愿
Someone has to deliver the people's will.
这个人是我
That someone is me.
大多数情况下 你这么做
And most of the time, when you have,
哪怕不对也是正当的
it's been, if not right, then righteous.
这个案子就不是
In this case, it is not.
这事永远不对 也不正当
It's never right... or righteous.
你知道这里只有我
Do you know that I am the only one here
必须得参加处决吗
who doesn't have a choice about participating in executions?
厄尔会吃最后一餐
Earl is gonna have his last meal.
他会见神父
He'll meet with the priest.
让他有机会说遗言
He'll be given an opportunity to say any last words.
再过两个小时多一点
And in just over two hours...
我们就要处决他了
we're gonna kill him.
如果你想救他 得抓紧了
So if you want to save him, you better do it quick.
泰丝 你还有1小时54分钟
Tess, you have an hour and 54 minutes
来找出是谁雇哈罗德杀汤姆的
to find out who hired Harold to kill Tom.
我快查到了
I'm close on tracking that.
快查到可救不了厄尔的命
Close won't save Earl's life.
我这就继续查
I'm diving back in now.
肖恩那边有什么发现
What'd you get on Sean?
拉斯穆伦 厄尔的老板
Rasmullen? Earl's boss?
我们认为可能贿赂了汤姆·西蒙
The guy that we think might've bribed Tom Simon.
杀了他来自保的那个
Killed him to protect his own ass.
肖恩的律师非常碍事
Sean's lawyers put up major roadblocks.
他们不让我接触他以及他的银行记录
They wouldn't give me access to him or his bank records.
我们还有1小时45分钟
We got an hour and 45.
没时间传唤他们了
Not enough time to subpoena them.
我们去求求情 直接去银行
Well, let's pull some favors, go to the banks directly.
机会不大 但值得一试
It's a long shot, but worth a try.
爸
Dad.
老妈还好吗
How's Mom?
替我向她问好
Tell her I'm sending good thoughts.
嗯 我还在印第安纳
Yeah, I'm in Indiana. Still here.
这也是打给你的原因
That's why I called.
事关生死 毫不夸张
It's a matter of life and death. No exaggeration.
我知道这是个很大的人情 但...
I know it's a big favor, but, um...
你能找找人吗
could you put in a call?
总统发布了死刑执行令 要是你...
The President issued the death warrant, and maybe if you --
嗯 我明白
Yeah, I-I understand.
还是谢了
Thanks anyway.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
今晚好运
Good luck tonight.
非常抱歉
I'm so sorry.
是吗
Are you really?
我们没时间了
We're just... running out of time.
没办法
Couldn't find a way.
我会继续努力 别放弃
I'll keep trying. Don't give up.
我记得有晚我和老婆儿子一起
I remember one night with my wife and son.
在田野上数流星
We were out in a field counting shooting stars.
很宁静
It was quiet.
只有我们和星星
Just us and the stars.
他们不会来看我被处决
They're not coming to see me die.
我们会到场的
We'll be there for you.
不 我不想让你们记得我那副样子
No. I don't want you remembering me like that.
不该是你们 走吧 好好生活
Not you. Go. Live.
该走了
It's time to start the walk.
一定会有天堂的
I'm sure I'm wrong about Heaven.
拭目以待吧
We'll see.
火化
签名
纽约还有不到两小时就要终止投票了
In New York, polling places are set to close in just under two hours,
莫里森大幅领先
根据73%的选区票数
and with 73% of precincts reporting,
前美国总统夫人哈珀·莫里森的
things are looking good for former First Lady Harper Morrison
纽约州参议院竞选形势大好
in the New York State Senate race.
没错 尼克
That's right, Nick.
投票后民调显示她表现得非常...
Exit polls indicate she is doing very...
大头针标注了
The tacks show where each of the money orders
用来雇哈罗德杀汤姆的汇票购买♥♥处
used to pay Harold to kill Tom were purchased.
你说过了
You said that already.
有十遍了吧
Like 10 times.
我想着一直重复
I'm hoping if I say it over and over again,
就能找到规律 而这个规律能告诉我们
we'll finally notice a pattern, and that pattern will lead us
是谁买♥♥了汇票
to who bought the money orders --
到底是谁雇哈罗德杀了汤姆
who really hired Harold to kill Tom.
好吧 大头针标注了
Okay, the tacks show where each of the money orders
用来雇哈罗德杀汤姆的汇票购买♥♥处
used to pay Harold to kill Tom were purchased.
确定人是他杀的吧
We're sure he's guilty, right?
希望如此
Wish we were.
见证者
最后几个选区的人数
The demographics in the final precincts
应该不足以改变投票结果了
are not expected to change the outcome,
所以现在我们只需等待正式宣布
so now we're just waiting to officially project
哈珀·莫里森获胜
the winner as Harper Morrison.
看看大头针的分组
Look at the groupings of tacks.
地铁456号♥线都穿过它们 看到没
The 4, 5, 6 subway runs through all of them. See it?
从上东区到联合广场再到市中心
From the Upper East Side to Union Square to downtown.
看看市中心的分组
Look at the downtown grouping.
就在弗利广场周围
It's right around Foley Square.
司法部的办公室就在那里
That's where the U.S. Attorney's office is,
而指控厄尔的比尔·牛顿检察官
and Bill Newton, the prosecutor on Earl's case,
住在上东区
lives in the Upper East Side.
但他为什么要雇凶杀人
But why would he order the hit?
找到厄尔的同事妮娜 有备忘录的那个
Find Nina, Earl's co-worker, the one that had the memo.
我是无辜的
I'm innocent.
还有其他遗言吗
Any other last words?
你为人正直 谢谢你
Thanks for always being decent.
你也一样
Same to you.
妮娜 这很重要
Nina, this is important.
你说你把证明肖恩·拉斯穆伦
You said you gave the memo
挪用公♥款♥的备忘录给了汤姆·西蒙
that showed Sean Rasmullen was embezzling to Tom Simon.
没错
That's right.
你当面交给他的吗
You delivered it to him in person?
我不想让厄尔无辜受罪
I didn't want Earl being blamed for something he didn't do.
你把备忘录给了这人吗
This was the man you gave the memo to?
对 汤姆·西蒙
Yes. Tom Simon.
我们在咖啡店见的 我亲手给了他
We met at a coffee shop, and I handed it to him.
华♥莱♥士♥ 是比尔 比尔·牛顿
Wallace, it was Bill, Bill Newton.
他才是受贿的那个
He was the one taking the bribes.
不是汤姆 是比尔 是他杀了汤姆
It wasn't Tom -- it was Bill, and he had Tom killed.
我们查到是他付的钱
We traced the payments back to him.
是他雇的凶
He paid for the hit.
华♥莱♥士♥ 你得阻止处决 快回我
Wallace, you have to stop that execution. Call me back.
是比尔拿到的备忘录
It was Bill who got that memo.
他接了妮娜的电♥话♥
I mean, he got the call from Nina.
汤姆度假去了
Tom was away on vacation.
他知道哈罗德·雷丁和厄尔在艾伦伍德是狱友
He knew Harold Redding and Earl were in Allenwood together.
他用哈罗德把整件事嫁祸给了厄尔
He used Harold to pin the whole thing on Earl.
在厄尔欺诈案前后
There were massive deposits made into Bill's accounts
比尔的账户上多出了很多钱
around the time of Earl's fraud case.
那是毁掉备忘录的报酬
They were payoffs for making that memo go away.
比尔对死缓上诉了
Bill appealed the stay of execution
是因为他希望厄尔死
because he wants Earl dead!
海斯 语♥音♥留言
想除掉他 厄尔是无辜的
...wants him out of the way. Earl is innocent.
不能让他死 不能啊
We can't let him die. We can't.
我们得想个法子
We have to find a way --
我可不会再帮你收拾烂摊子了
剧集 | 定罪(2016) | 导航列表