剧集 | 定罪(2016) | 导航列表
前总统女儿
Former first daughter
重大新闻 视频泄露揭发莫里森丑闻
现任纽约新定罪证据真实性调查组负责人
and current head of New York's new Conviction Integrity Unit
海斯·莫里森再次身陷丑闻之中
Hayes Morrison is embroiled in yet another scandal.
莫里森因持有可♥卡♥因♥被捕
Morrison was arrested for cocaine possession.
重大新闻 坏女孩前总统女儿海斯·莫里森
毒品查抄到美差
让他们吃可♥卡♥因♥吧
海斯·莫里森占了大便宜
今天很遗憾 另一桩丑闻笼罩莫里森家
And sadly today, another scandal looms over the Morrison family.
入职而非入狱
瘾君子海斯·莫里森
非但没有因为她的罪行被惩罚
Instead of being punished for her crime,
华♥莱♥士♥赏她做定罪调查组负责人
Wallace rewarded her, making her Chief Director of the CIU.
我们在海斯和杰克逊的公♥寓♥外等候
We're posted up outside Hayes and Jackson Morrison's apartment,
就目前来看
and from the looks of it,
又一起莫里森家丑
做总统的孩子还真不赖
it's pretty good being the president's kids,
尤其是你携毒被抓
especially if you're caught with blow.
"瘾君子海斯·莫里森负责地检旗舰团队"
"Coke head Hayes Morrison put in charge of DA's flagship unit."
名人八卦网站
TMZ网站
That's TMZ.
我们经历过更糟的
We've been through worse.
"网路"把我排在他们
Buzzfeed has me at the top of their list
最丢人白宫亲属榜首
for White House train-wreck relatives.
老爸跟大使的老婆上了床
Dad schtupping that ambassador's wife.
总统吉米·卡特的弟弟
我排在比利·卡特前面
I'm ahead of Billy Carter.
他在媒体面前撒尿
He took a whiz in front of the press corps.
你还因为喝酒被寄宿学校开除
You getting expelled from boarding school for drinking.
还排在有案底的肯尼迪家族成员前面
Ahead of all the Kennedys with rap sheets.
我们熬过了那些事
We survived all that,
也会熬过这件事的
and we will survive this.
保证吗
Promise?
保证
Yeah.
准备好了吗
You ready?
她来了
Here she comes!
天啊 她来了
Oh, my God, there she is!
海斯 你如何看待
Hayes, Hayes, how do you feel
华♥莱♥士♥地检官把你弄出狱
about DA Wallace getting you out of jail?
你觉得你受到特殊待遇公平吗
Do you think it's fair you got special treatment?
-够了 -海斯 你是瘾君子吗
- That's enough. - Hey, Hayes, are you a drug addict?
-你是瘾君子吗 -拜托 就一句
- Are you a drug addict? - Please, one more.
-你有何评价 -海斯 海斯
- Can we get one comment? - Hayes. Hayes.
这叫做娱乐性使用 诸位
It's called recreational use, people.
《每日时报》
让他们吃可♥卡♥因♥吧
已经人人喊打了吗
Guillotine season already?
海斯·莫里森占了大便宜
能给我吗
May I?
我刚从调查部回来
I just came from the Department of Investigation.
我被解雇了吗
Am I fired?
没有 我成功说服他们不对我们
No, I managed to persuade them not to pursue legal action
采取法律行动
against either of us.
-所以你没事了 -没错
- So you're fine. - Yes.
-但我被炒鱿鱼了 -还没
- But I'm fired. - Not yet.
但既然你被抓到包里携带可♥卡♥因♥
But since you got caught with coke in your purse,
而且因此得到了备受瞩目的工作
and in return, landed a high-profile gig,
你还是要大事化小的
you need to do damage control.
我会联♥系♥《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》的卡里·韦斯
I'll call Cary Weiss at the Times.
他一直是我的朋友
He's always been a friend of mine.
不不 别想着书面道歉了
No, no, no, no, forget the print mea culpa.
这事要严重得多
This is bigger than that.
你四天后将与丹·哈里斯做访谈
You're booked for an interview with Dan Harris in four days.
在全国电视上当众矢之的吗
Face a firing squad on national television?
道歉 流几滴泪
Apologize, shed a few tears,
说我是个坏女孩 下不为例
say I've been a bad girl and that I'll never do it again.
如果你想保住这份工作就得这么做
If you want to keep this job, yes.
我跟杰克逊说了
I spoke with Jackson.
他可是为数不多能搞定"海斯问题"的高手
He's one of the few people with a black belt in Hayes-handling.
他会为你准备的
He'll prep you.
很抱歉那晚被打断了
I'm sorry we were interrupted the other night.
这样可能最好
Probably for the best.
入职而非入狱
可♥卡♥因♥瘾君子海斯·莫里森
铺天盖地
It's everywhere.
你真的觉得是反恐组
You really think the counter terrorism unit
曝光她被查可♥卡♥因♥的事吗
is behind the leak about her coke bust?
这是纽约警局茶余饭后的八卦
That's the gossip around the NYPD water coolers.
报复在兰登案子中把他们牵扯了进去
Payback for trying to implicate them in the Landon case.
今天有什么趣闻吗
Anything fun in the news today?
你还好吗
Are you okay?
再好不过了
Never better.
下个案子有什么想法
Who's got a pitch for our next case?
我以为我们不用了
I didn't know we needed one.
你不是要被炒了吗
If you were getting fired.
应该是华♥莱♥士♥逼你辞职
More likely, Wallace would force you to resign.
她辞职了谁来顶替啊 你吗
Who takes over if that happens? You?
没被炒 没辞职 也没人说方案
Not fired, not resigning, not hearing that pitch.
这是佩妮·普莱斯
This is Penny Price.
她将是我们第一位女当事人
She'd be our first female client.
我已经挺擅长用遮瑕霜掩盖这些淤青了
I've gotten pretty good at hiding the bruises with concealer,
但遮不住这个
but you can't cover this up.
我一直都很恐惧
Yeah, I'm pretty much scared all the time,
不知道他什么时候会发作
never knowing when he's gonna lash out,
把我推下楼梯
shove me down the stairs.
佩妮正在贝福德山监狱服刑二十年
Penny is serving 20 years in Bedford Hills
罪名是二级毒杀
for second-degree murder by poisoning.
女性犯罪占暴♥力♥犯罪的11%
Women commit 11% of violent crimes
但只占免罪的6%
but only make up 6% of exonerations.
因为她们常常因谋杀亲近的人
And because they're usually convicted of murdering people
比如恋人 家庭成员
close to them... lovers, family members...
DNA无法证明她们无罪
they can't be exonerated by DNA.
无论是否有罪 犯罪现场都是她们的DNA
The DNA's all over the crime scene, guilty or not.
最重要的是 67%的女性赦免犯
On top of that, 67% of female exonerees
都在最终发现根本无案件发生的情况下
are convicted in cases where it's ultimately discovered
被判有罪
no crime has occurred.
欧文·佩妮没毒杀她丈夫 那没凶手吗
So because Penny Price didn't poison her husband, no one did?
不是她丈夫
Not her husband.
但我不能因为惧怕
But it's not like I can leave
而离开他 他是...
'cause as scared of him as I am, he's, uh...
他是我的一切
he's my everything.
我爱他 他...
I love him. He...
他是我的宝贝儿子
He's my baby boy.
佩妮被指控谋杀她的儿子 12岁的欧文
Penny was convicted of murdering her 12-year-old son, Owen.
她一直被自己儿子家暴
She was being beaten up by her own son?
他患有重症自闭症 有暴♥力♥倾向
He was severely autistic, flew into rages,
尤其是对他母亲
especially with his mom.
佩妮庭审时没哭
Penny didn't cry on the stand.
给人感觉冷漠无情
She came across as cold and un-emotional.
一小时内陪审团就判她罪名成立
The jury found her guilty in under an hour.
没有演好母亲的角色
Mom didn't play her part,
没有按照别人的想法行事
didn't act the way everyone thought she should,
司法体系就教育了她
so the system reamed her.
是时候让体系享受同等待遇了
Time the system got equal treatment.
我们有新案子了
We have our next case.
定罪
第一季 第四集
欧文今天很不开心
So, Owen's having a rough day.
早些时候在车里 他从后座抓住我
Um, earlier in the car, he grabbed me from the back seat
然后勒我脖子
and started to choke me,
我只能停车
so I had to stop the car.
爱德华多 是你吗
Eduardo, is that you?
是 我去倒垃圾
Yes. Just taking out the trash.
好 谢谢
Okay, thank you.
我家门上装了警铃
Uh, we put chimes on the door
这样欧文想逃跑我们就会知道
so we know if Owen is making a run...
我就要
I want it!
剧集 | 定罪(2016) | 导航列表