剧集 | 定罪(2016) | 导航列表
从办公楼直接走到这里
Coming straight from her office,
她得在这里等到9点22分
she would have to wait to still be on this spot at 9:22.
慢着 这样就可以排除三个孩子了吗
Wait, so does that rule out the three kids?
不 但哪个女人会独自一人站在黑暗中
No, but standing here alone in the dark, what woman does that?
9点22分这条时间线有问题
The 9:22 timeline doesn't make sense.
我们肯定漏掉了什么
We're missing something.
我对那些男孩的供述一直心存疑虑
Over time, I've come to have doubts about the boys' confessions.
我虽将定罪调查组设为独♥立♥机构
Now, I set up the CIU as an independent unit,
但还是决定让他们帮个忙
but I decided I was allowed to call in one favor.
我让他们重审"展望三兄弟"的诉讼
So I asked them to review my prosecution of the Prospect 3.
你是说供述存在不当行为吗
Are you saying the confessions were contaminated?
定罪调查组会给出结论
The CIU will make that determination.
如果不当行为确实存在
And if they are,
并且如果没有供述就无法定罪
and if the conviction doesn't stand without them,
三位年轻人就会被无罪释放
then those young men will go free.
我可以容忍♥被修正的错误
A corrected mistake, I can live with.
但绝不容忍♥不公正的判罚
An ongoing injustice... no way.
复查结束后我会做进一步的说明
I'll give you an update once the review is complete.
谢谢
Thank you.
将你一军
Checkmate.
剩余三天
如果不当行为确实存在
And if they are,
并且如果没有供述就无法定罪
and if the conviction doesn't stand without them,
三位年轻人就会被无罪释放
then those young men will go free.
好一手把华♥莱♥士♥蒙在鼓里
So much for keeping Wallace in the dark.
我们一直调查文件 四处打听
We've been pulling files, asking questions.
消息总会传开的
Word gets around.
说不定就是你说的
Says the guy who probably helped it get around.
既然木已成舟
But what's done is done.
我们继续想办法帮这些孩子免罪
Let's get back to getting these kids off.
你不是没有议程 只追寻真♥相♥吗
Says the woman who claims to have no agenda but the truth.
至于单车女孩 贝基·兰斯
Which, in the case of Becky Langes, the bike girl,
"展望三兄弟"在袭击查蒂之前
is that the Prospect 3 used her as a dress rehearsal
把她当作了彩排
for Zadie's attack.
她的证词非常可靠
She was a very solid witness.
她对男孩们的回忆十分详尽
Her memory of the boys was detailed,
精准 并且可怕
accurate, and scary.
华♥莱♥士♥手握供述 没有她也能定罪
With the confessions, Wallace didn't need her.
公园的场景还原也不能为他们提供不在场证明
And our park visit didn't turn up any alibi for the guys.
但表明了查蒂时间线有问题
But it did reveal a possible gap in Zadie's timeline.
我联♥系♥了她前公♥司♥
I called her old office
核查了那晚的出入记录
and reviewed the key card records.
查蒂那晚并未按时下班
Zadie's routine wasn't routine that night.
她8点就提前下班了 而不是9点
She left an hour early at 8:00 instead of 9:00.
这对迈克 谢默斯和布莱恩意味着什么
What does that mean for Mike, Seamus, and Brian?
还不清楚
I'm not sure yet.
为什么警♥察♥从没核查过那些记录
How come the cops never pulled those records?
他们已经有供述了
Well, they had the confessions.
根据损坏的手表 他们也知道了袭击时间
They had the time of the attack thanks to the broken watch.
华♥莱♥士♥没注意 男孩们的律师也一样
Wallace missed it, as well. So did the boys' attorneys.
没人调查查蒂
No one was investigating Zadie.
既然她不记得那缺失的1小时20分钟
Since she can't remember where she was
自己身在何处
in that missing hour and 20 minutes,
我们得替她查查
we need to do it for her.
查蒂的主管 路易斯·安德森
Zadie's supervisor... Lewis Anderson...
和她同时出来的
Uh, he swiped out at the same time that she did.
我去问问他知不知道查蒂的去向
I'll talk to him, see if he knew where she was headed.
但她最后还是在公园
It probably won't change the fact
被那些孩子袭击了
she ended up at that park assaulted by those kids.
带山姆一起去
Take Sam with you.
他似乎需要透透气
Seems like he could use some air.
等我一下
Just give me a minute.
丽莎 喝点东西怎么样 想和你谈谈
查蒂·丹尼尔斯
Zadie Daniels?
我们曾是同事
We used to work together,
但并不熟
but we weren't close or anything.
出入记录显示
According to the key card records,
查蒂遭遇袭击那晚
you and Zadie left the office together
你和她一起下的班
the night she was attacked.
我记不清了 出入记录说了算...
I don't really remember, but if the records say so...
我们只是同时下班 没有约好
And we left at the same time, not together.
这么说你还记得
So you do remember.
我该回办公室了
Uh, yeah, I should get back to the office.
查蒂提过下班后有什么计划吗
Did Zadie mention any after-work plans,
和朋友见面或者...
meeting up with a friend or...
我说了我们不熟
I told you we hardly knew each other.
你这是答非所问
That wasn't the question.
你知道我怎么想吗 路易斯
You know what I see here, Lewis?
一个男人 曾和被强♥暴♥殴打的女人工作过
I see a guy who worked with a woman who got raped and beaten.
一问起她 他就紧张兮兮的
A guy who gets really nervous when asked about that woman.
我没紧张
I'm not nervous.
他一直强调自己和她不熟
A guy who keeps insisting he wasn't close her,
不知道她去了哪里 而且绝对没约她
didn't know where she went, and definitely wasn't with her.
你到底干了什么 路易斯
So, what did you do, Lewis,
-那晚你跟踪查蒂去了公园吗 -什么
- Follow Zadie into the park that night? - What?
也许你上班时一直和她调情
Maybe you'd been flirting at work,
觉得是时候生米煮成熟饭了
decided to close the deal.
你们认为我强♥奸♥了查蒂 还打了她
You think I raped Zadie, that I beat her?
我知道该怎么办
Well, I know how we can find out.
把垃圾桶的杯子捡回来 做个DNA检测
Pull his cup from the trash. We'll run the DNA.
你们不能这么做
Yeah. Whoa, whoa, whoa, you can't do that!
DNA会匹配的
It'll match. The DNA.
但我没有强♥奸♥查蒂 我发誓
But I didn't rape Zadie, I swear.
数月来我俩一直在搞暧昧
She and I had been flirting for months.
那晚 我们溜出来
That night, we snuck out early
去了林肯路的卡津酒吧
to this Cajun bar on Lincoln...
移居美国路易斯安纳州的法国人后裔
"第二线"酒吧
the Second Line.
那晚的主题是狂欢夜
It was a Mardi Gras theme night.
所有人都非常嗨 狂撒念珠
Beads being tossed around, hurricanes.
我们还在厕所做♥爱♥了
We ended up having sex in the bathroom.
有点疯狂
It got a little wild.
多疯狂
Like, how wild?
很粗暴
Kind of rough.
我砸碎了我的手♥机♥屏幕
I smashed my phone screen.
她摔坏了她的手表
She broke her watch.
手表是跟你在一起时弄坏的 被袭之前
That happened with you? Before the attack?
你们几点离开酒吧的
What time did you leave the bar?
九点半
9:30.
我是偷♥情♥了
I'm a cheating schmuck,
但我不是强♥奸♥犯
but I'm not a rapist.
当我告诉查蒂这些事的时候...
When I told Zadie what had happened --
等等 查蒂也知道那晚你俩做♥爱♥的事
Wait. Zadie knows you two had sex that night?
你什么时候告诉她的
When did you tell her?
在她出院的时候
When she got out of the hospital.
你说谎了 对吧
You lied, didn't you?
路易斯·安德森跟我同事说了
Lewis Anderson told my colleague
你们的狂欢节派对
about your Mardi Gras celebration.
我们知道你被袭当晚之前有过自愿性行为
We know you had consensual sex earlier the night of the attack.
你知道自己没被强♥奸♥
You weren't raped, and you knew it.
我在医院醒来时 所有人...
When I woke up in the hospital, everyone --
医生 护士 警♥察♥
doctors, uh, nurses, the police --
都跟我说我被强♥奸♥了
told me I had been raped.
下班后的事我都不记得了
I didn't remember anything after the office.
所以对我来说 那就是事实
As far as I knew, it was the truth.
但路易斯在你上庭作证前就告诉你了
But Lewis told you before you testified.
你做了伪证
You perjured yourself.
你明知自己没有被强♥奸♥
You let three men be charged with a rape
还让三个男人被起诉强♥奸♥
you were fairly certain didn't happen.
他们差点杀了我
They nearly killed me.
无论强♥奸♥与否
Rape or not,
他们都毁了我 毁了我的生活
剧集 | 定罪(2016) | 导航列表