剧集 | 定罪(2016) | 导航列表
请看这边 莫里森女士
Hey, over here. Miss Morrison, please!
莫里森女士
Miss Morrison.
能不能聊两句
Can we get a comment?
看你右边 海斯
To your right, Hayes.
-莫里森女士 -莫里森女士
- Miss Morrison. - Miss Morrison.
海斯 海斯
Hayes... Hayes,
你如何看待你母亲民♥意♥支持率大幅上升
your thoughts on your mother's surge in the polls.
是纽约州民众意识到
The people of New York State recognize
我母亲会是一位出色的参议员
what a wonderful senator my mother is going to be.
有人说她的就职跟你成功胜任
Some are saying the bump is connected to your success
新任定罪证据真实性调查组负责人有关
as the new head of the Conviction Integrity Unit.
并不奇怪 海斯的工作相当出色
I'm not surprised. Hayes is doing a fantastic job.
纽约何必抗拒另一位莫里森女士的魔力呢
Why wouldn't New York want more of the Morrison women's mojo?
合张影吧
A picture together?
你一如既往的迷人
You look amazing, as always.
你看起来像新泽西爱乐乐团的
You look like the second oboe player
第二双簧管乐手
in the Garden State Philharmonic.
华♥莱♥士♥地检官 是"昭雪计划"
D.A. Wallace, did the Innocence Project
促使你成立定罪调查组的吗
inspire you to start the CIU?
不 "昭雪计划"唯一目的是让人脱狱
No. Their sole focus is getting people out of prison.
定罪调查组的工作是重审定罪
The CIU's job is to review convictions.
我们的当事人可能是无辜的 他们可能有罪
Our clients could be innocent. They could be guilty.
我们的工作是确保司法体系公正
Our job is to make sure the system got it right.
让正义得到了伸张
That justice was actually just.
基本上就是让律师代表你
Which is basically lawyer speak
帮助好人摆脱冤狱
for you get good guys out of jail.
-好人或坏人并不重要 -谢谢
- Good, bad isn't the issue. - Thank you.
与媒体辩论道德与法律的区别
Debating moral/legal distinctions with the press.
你知道不该这样做的
You know better than that.
他们把定罪调查组做成道德访谈了
They're reducing the CIU to a noble-cause sound bite.
只有你会介意这些
Only you would be bothered by that.
华♥莱♥士♥地检官 你是如何知道前总统的女儿
D.A. Wallace, how did you know that a former First Daughter,
作为在特权笼罩之下成长起来的人
someone who grew up with so much privilege,
会如此成功领导定罪调查组的
would do such a great job running CIU?
如果你认识海斯·莫里森的时间和我一样久
If you'd known Hayes Morrison as long as I have,
就会知道称她为前总统的女儿
you would know that describing her as a former First Daughter
其实是低估她
is selling her short.
她富有激♥情♥ 充满毅力
She's passionate. She's tenacious.
是位出色的辩护律师
She's a brilliant defense attorney.
她还是位派对女郎
And a bit of a party girl
不过懂点法而已
who's had a few brushes with the law.
除非你把这些都抛诸脑后了
Unless that's all behind you now.
你是洗心革面还是宝刀已老
Have you reformed or lost your edge?
我不知道应该怎么说
I don't know about that.
那都是过去的事了
That's all in the past.
你觉得我为什么会雇她
Why do you think I hired her?
你眼前是全新的海斯·莫里森
You're looking at the new Hayes Morrison.
我喊保安
I'll call security.
你们这帮懒蛋可来了
About time you slackers got here.
你就睡桌子底下了
Were you sleeping under there?
打了个盹而已
Ohh. Just a quick catnap.
有新案子了
Our new case.
罗德尼·兰登
Rodney Landon?
我本来想找有新DNA证据的
I was hoping for a Charles-Manson-type
连环杀人犯
查尔斯·曼森那类案子
with new DNA evidence,
但这是我能找到最接近的了
but he's the closest I could find.
你真准备接下来五天都搞这件案子
You really want to spend the next five days on this?
退伍兵联盟提交的
The Veteran's Alliance submitted it.
本案控方过于着急下定论
A pretty solid argument the prosecution rushed to judgment.
因为对执法机关的指控总是属实
Because allegations against law enforcement are always true.
兰登是个精神错乱的偏执狂
Look, Landon's an insane bigot.
他有篇演讲名叫
He gave speeches calling for
《新抵抗穆♥斯♥林♥侵袭运动》
a "New crusade to confront the Muslim infection."
抱歉 废除《第一修正案》时
I'm sorry. Did I sleep through the repeal
我是不是睡过去了
of the First Amendment?
遭人恨的蠢货不能成为
Being a hateful jackass isn't grounds
被判四项无期的理由
for four life sentences.
没错 不过为了纪念911事件十周年
No, but celebrating the 10th anniversary of 9/11
而炸了座清♥真♥寺就算理由了
by bombing a mosque is.
四人因此丧命 包括阿訇Four people were killed, including the imam.
伊♥斯♥兰♥教教长
罪行滔天
A terrible crime.
无论谁干的都该坐穿牢底
Whoever did it should die in prison.
我只是不确定是他而已
I'm just not sure it's him.
你说过你喜欢模范的
You said you wanted poster boys.
兰登可差得有点远
Landon's a long way from...
有时我喜欢模范
Sometimes, I like poster boys.
有时我也喜欢扯我头发的纹身飞车党
Other times, I like tattooed bikers who pull my hair,
尤其当所有人都期待看到我
especially when everyone is expecting me
和一个模范在一起的时候
to show up with a poster boy.
定罪调查组是来帮助任何被体系冤枉的人
The CIU is here to save anyone who was shafted by the system,
也包括偏执狂
bigots included.
在这个过程中
And in the process,
我们会挑战警♥察♥
we will challenge the cops,
检察官 科学家
prosecutors, the scientists,
还有那些软心肠
and the bleeding hearts.
如果有谁想以任何借口
Anyone who isn't down to fight like hell for the unpopular causes
不竭尽全力帮助他们
as well as the popular ones --
那就好走不送
don't let the door hit you in the ass.
把犯罪分♥析♥板准备一下
Get the crime board ready.
我得赶紧冲个澡 换条内♥裤♥
I need to take a quick shower and change my underwear.
开玩笑的
Kidding.
我不♥穿♥内♥裤♥
I never wear underwear.
定罪
-
第一季 第三集
我之前在监狱里的狱友
I was in prison with guys
他们的律师睡过头 根本没出庭
whose lawyers slept through trial.
我们却要为个人♥渣♥偏执狂辩护
Here we are defending some degenerate bigot.
你真的没意见吗
You really okay with this?
海斯接这个案子是想惹毛别人
Am I annoyed that Hayes picked this case
这件事让我生气吗 当然
just to piss people off? Yeah.
她确实喜欢引人注意
She does love a reaction.
如果每次遇到有人说了种族歧视
If I got riled over every bad guy
性别歧视 或很愚蠢的话我都大动肝火
who said something racist, sexist, or just plain stupid...
不管那家伙有罪与否
The guy's either guilty or not.
我不在乎他的想法
The thoughts in his head don't matter to me.
你应该在乎 它们关乎法律
They should. They matter to the law.
仇恨犯罪不只是针对个体的袭击
Hate crimes aren't just an attack on an individual.
整个种族正面临威胁
An entire group is terrorized.
前提是他真把言论付诸实践了
If he actually backed his words with violence.
这么说你觉得他是无辜的
So you don't think he's guilty?
我只知道做这份工作要开明
What I know is our job requires an open mind,
老大想让我们查这个案子
our boss wants to work the case,
而法律会给偏执狂一场公平的审判
and the law guarantees bigots a fair trial.
我们去听听这个偏执狂怎么说
So, let's go hear this bigot's side of the story.
我不是偏执狂
I'm not a bigot.
我是一名教授 一名政♥治♥活动家
I'm a professor, a political activist,
我和那起爆♥炸♥案毫无关系
and I had nothing to do with that bombing.
外部的安保摄像头拍到你了
You were seen on the exterior security cameras.
我在遛狗 这算不上犯罪
Walking my dog. It isn't a crime.
但寻找爆♥炸♥目标就算了
But casing a bomb target is.
你在军队服过役
You served in the military,
特种部队 受过爆破训练
Special Forces, explosives training.
我冒着生命危险
I risked my life,
眼看着我的朋友们为捍卫自♥由♥和正义而牺牲
saw my friends lose their lives to protect freedom and justice.
回家后 我的言论自♥由♥却受到了侵犯
And then I get home and have my freedom of speech assaulted.
你进监狱不是因为你说了什么
You're not in prison for what you said.
爆♥炸♥发生一小时后我就被捕了
I was arrested an hour after that bombing.
他们没有指纹证据
They didn't have fingerprints.
清♥真♥寺里的摄像头也没有拍到我
They didn't have me on camera inside the mosque.
他们掌握的只有我曾讲述
剧集 | 定罪(2016) | 导航列表