剧集 | 定罪(2016) | 导航列表
这很难说
It's hard to say.
45分钟 或者1小时
45 minutes, an hour maybe?
我回家的时候路过了他的货车
I passed his truck when I got home,
他正盯着我看
and he was just staring at me.
有点吓着我了
Kind of creeped me out.
他感觉有点奇怪
Something felt weird about him, you know?
我本想叫警♥察♥来的 但是我手♥机♥没电了
I would have called the cops, but my phone died.
然后他就从货车里出去了
And then he got out of his truck.
他从货车里出去了
He got out of his truck,
径直走向她的那栋楼
headed straight for her building.
我能看见他在张望
I could see him looking.
我能看见他注视着她的窗户
I could see him looking in her window.
她的公♥寓♥在一楼
She was in a ground-floor apartment.
我本来打算叫住他的
I almost confronted him.
告诉他离那个窗户远一点
Told him to get away from the window,
但是我还是决定别多管闲事了
but I decided better mind my own business.
我不想没事打架
Didn't want to start a fight.
你确定这就是你见到的男人吗
And you're certain that this is the man you saw?
是的 绝对不会错
Yes. Definitely.
毫无疑问
No doubt about it.
就是他 我用自己的性命打赌
It was him. I'd bet my life on it.
就像乔说的一样
Like Joe said,
05年开始 他一直在公用事业公♥司♥工作
he's been working with the utility company since 2005,
根据调度表
and, according to dispatch logs,
在午夜兰花杀人魔作案那些天
he was working in Manhattan
他正在曼哈顿工作
on the days of the B.O.K. killings.
听起来有根有据
That sounds promising.
但并没有准确记录说明他在城里的具体♥位♥置
Except there's no record of exactly where he was in the city.
他们那时候有追踪货车位置的GPS吗
Did they have GPS tracking on trucks back then?
没有 这是2011年才开始有的
No, didn't start that until 2011.
这也不能作为他的不在场证明
That doesn't alibi him out, either.
有时候书本上的理论是没用的 泰丝
Sometimes textbook theories don't pan out, Tess.
我知道 但是乔跟侧写不相符
I know, but Joe... he just doesn't fit the profile.
他不是午夜兰花杀人魔
He's not B.O.K.
怎么了
What?
刚收到一封邮件...
Just got an e-mail...
乔被密封的青少年犯罪记录
Joe's sealed juvenile records.
你怎么拿到的
How'd you get it?
调查的案件是连环杀人犯的时候
When you're on the hunt for a serial killer,
这些密封的档案会被适当放松管制
sometimes seals loosen up.
我们不能在法庭上使用这些文件
We couldn't use this in court.
但是...
But...
她看起来跟其他受害者很像
She looks like the other victims.
-她是谁 -她是乔的妹妹
- Who is she? - She's Joe's sister.
乔因为在儿童时期猥亵她而受到指控
He was accused of molesting her when they were kids.
剩余两天
你们也知道
As you both know,
法庭不会承认青少年犯罪记录
a sealed juvenile record is inadmissible in court.
我们不必用它来指控你当事人的
We won't need it with multiple murder charges
多重谋杀罪
against your client.
事发时我才12岁
I was only 12 years old when all this went down.
乔
Joe.
我没有猥亵我妹 那只是场误会
And I didn't molest my sister. It was all a big mix-up.
乔 让我来处理
Joe, let me handle this.
你杀的那些女人和你没关系
Those women you killed, they didn't matter to you.
-她们只是长得像你妹 -不
- They just looked like your sister. - No.
这些女人是挺像桑娅 但我没伤害...
Yeah, those women look like Sonya, but I didn't hurt --
我的当事人是想说
What my client is trying to say
这个案子已经被宣判多年
is that this matter was adjudicated years ago
和你们调查的连环杀人案无关
and has no bearing on this witch hunt you're engaged in.
我没伤害这些女人 也没伤害桑娅
I didn't hurt those women, and I didn't hurt Sonya.
那个年龄的孩子根本还不懂性是什么
You don't -- you don't even know what sex is at that age.
我们继父只是看到了自己想看到的"事实"
Our stepdad just saw what he wanted to see.
那你妹呢
What about your sister?
她对这些事会怎么说
What's she gonna say about all this?
我哥不是凶手
My brother's not a murderer.
你怎么这么肯定
How can you be so sure?
我和乔原来很亲
Joe and I used to be close.
我们在一起长大 相处了18年
We grew up in the same house for 18 years.
足够了解对方
You get to know a person.
那是很久以前你们还是孩子的时候
It's been a long time since you guys were kids.
你们最后一次谈话是什么时候
When was the last time you spoke?
几年前
It's been a few years.
是因为小时候他猥亵了你吗
Is that because he molested you as a child?
不 那是无中生有
No, that was nothing.
只是个幼稚的游戏
A stupid game.
我们在扮演医生看病
We were playing doctor,
我们继父就...生气了
and our stepdad just... snapped.
他很用力地抓住乔
He grabbed Joe so hard,
几乎把他胳膊扯下来
he nearly tore his arm out of its socket.
对他造成了永久性神经损伤
Gave him permanent nerve damage.
我知道他是你哥
I know he's your brother,
但你不应该替他掩饰
but you shouldn't cover for him.
没人愿意相信自己所爱的人
Nobody wants to believe that their loved ones
会做出可怕的事
are capable of terrible things.
我不相信 是因为乔不会那么做
I don't believe it because Joe wouldn't do that.
既然你们曾经那么亲密 为什么疏远了
Then why the estrangement if you two are so close?
我丈夫和乔关系不好
My husband doesn't get along with Joe.
乔酗酒 而我丈夫在戒酒康复期
Joe's a drinker. My husband's in recovery.
所以
And...
我为家庭做了让步
I made a choice for my family.
但乔从未伤害我
But Joe never hurt me.
他也没有伤害那些女人
And he didn't hurt those other women.
卡斯特罗探员 谢谢过来
Detective Cestero, thanks for coming by.
没想到昨天之后还会接到你的电♥话♥
I was surprised to hear from you after yesterday.
我们也许对乔·卡普兰有分歧
We may not agree about Joe Kaplan,
不过我认为我们都在追查同样的东西
but I figure we're both after the same thing.
真♥相♥ 是的
The truth, yes.
不管真♥相♥最后指向谁
No matter who it points to.
这些是什么
So what's all this?
你好 我是弗兰基
What's up, man? Frankie.
卡斯特罗
Cestero.
这些用来测试的假人连接着
So these test dummies are fitted with sensors
测量速度和冲击力的传感器
that measure velocity and force of impact.
我们可以看看乔是否能杀了这些女人
We're gonna see if Joe could have killed any of these women.
他当然可以
Of course he could have.
他妹说乔在幼年时期
His sister said Joe suffered a serious shoulder injury
受过严重的肩伤
when he was a child.
我们需要对午夜兰花杀人魔
We need to compare the amount of force
用来杀死受害人的力量
B.O.K. used to kill his victims
和乔能使出的力量进行比对
to the amount of force Joe was actually capable of exerting.
最近的受害者是玛拉·希金斯
The latest victim was Marla Higgins.
尸检表明她曾遭受多次重击
Autopsy shows she was hit multiple times.
但第一次重击的力量已足够将她致死
But the first blow delivered enough force to kill her.
导致人的颅骨骨折需要73牛顿力
73 Newtons is what's required to fracture the human skull.
我刚才用了78牛顿
I just swung 78.
骨骼比钢筋混凝土更坚硬
See, bone is stronger than concrete and steel.
因此午夜兰花杀人魔受害人身上的创伤
So the kind of damage found in B.O.K.'s victims
应该是由80到100牛顿力造成的
would have been 80 to 100 Newtons.
乔的病史显示其有幼年损伤
Medical records show Joe's childhood injury
使他无法将他的惯用右手举过头顶
left him unable to raise his right dominant hand above his head.
而在较低的角度发力看来只能产生50牛顿力
Looks like the lower angle only generates 50 Newtons.
这不够
That's not enough.
不管是谁杀了这些女人 他用的力
Whoever murdered these women hit with more force
在乔的能力之上
than Joe was capable of.
所以玛拉不可能是他杀的
So he couldn't have killed Marla.
也没有杀死其他女人
Or any of the other women.
而原来的杀人案中关于克拉克的定罪
And there's real doubts about Clark's guilt
也很有疑点
in the original killings.
午夜兰花杀人魔还在逍遥法外
The Black Orchid Killer is still out there.
乔·卡普兰不应该被警方拘留
剧集 | 定罪(2016) | 导航列表