剧集 | 定罪(2016) | 导航列表
Most likely fentanyl or hydromorphone.
你想拿西拉做实验
You want to turn Sierra into a lab rat.
说不定我们带她回那个餐厅
Maybe if we bring her back to the diner,
她的记忆就能恢复
her memories will come back to her.
她就能指认绑♥架♥者是乔什·弗莱克
She'll be able to identify Josh Fleck as her kidnapper.
或者是别人
Or if it was someone else.
洛林·马尔丁博士是这种记忆恢复的专家
Dr. Lorraine Maltin is an expert in this type of memory retrieval.
她自愿指导恢复记忆
She volunteered to supervise the whole thing.
保护好西拉 她已经受了太多苦
Just keep Sierra safe. She has been through enough.
在等你
我跟内奥米谈了 你不能去作证
I spoke to Naomi. You're not testifying.
我当然要作证
Of course I am.
证人的名字不是你泄露给我的
You didn't leak the witness' name to me.
是我自己偷的
I stole it from you.
有一晚我在你家
I was over at your place one night,
我看到你公文包里的大陪审团备忘录
and I saw the grand jury minutes in your briefcase,
所以就看了
and I read them.
我知道
I know.
我就指望你看呢
I was counting on that.
等等 什么
Wait. What?
我故意打开公文包把备忘录放在最上面的
I left my briefcase open with the grand jury minutes on top.
我知道你肯定忍♥不住
I knew you wouldn't be able to help yourself.
你为什么要那么做
Why would you do that?
为了让你赢
So you could win.
那不过是件无聊的商业案
It was a frivolous white-collar case.
对我没有意义
It meant nothing to me.
你当时在进行合伙人培训 我想帮你
You were on the partner track. I wanted to help you.
我靠自己就无法打败你
Oh, like I couldn't have beaten you on my own?
重点是 走漏风声是我的责任
The point is -- I'm responsible for the leak.
我要接受那份协议
I'm going to take the deal.
我不希望你接受
I don't want you to.
备忘录是我偷的 让我来作证
I stole the damn minutes. Let me testify.
我可不想让你失去律师资格
I won't be responsible for you getting disbarred.
你再对我"英雄救美"试试
Oh, don't you dare "knight in shining armor" me.
好吧
Okay.
我也不想冒险让定罪调查组解散
I also don't want to risk tanking the CIU.
那是我的传承
That's my legacy.
你接受这份协议 政♥治♥生涯就完了
You take this deal, your political career is over.
我可以接受
I can live with that.
阿帕奇汉堡店
马尔丁博士会带西拉
Dr. Maltin will take Sierra
重温一遍她被绑♥架♥的经过
through the events leading up to her abduction.
你可以随时叫停 好吗
You can stop any time you need, okay?
过去十年我被困在一间小房♥间里
I spent the last 10 years of my life trapped in a tiny cell,
期望 祈祷有人能救我出去
hoping and...praying that someone would save me.
如果弗莱克老师是无辜的 他也会这么想
And if Mr. Fleck is innocent, he's doing the same.
我必须得帮他
I have to help him.
西拉 我要给你打一针小剂量的芬太尼
Sierra, I'm gonna inject you with a small does of fentanyl.
你会有点晕
It'll make you feel a little disoriented.
仅此而已
That's all.
环顾下四周
Now look around.
试着让自己回到
I want you to try to put yourself
失踪的那晚
back in the night you disappeared --
你当时什么感觉 在想些什么
how you felt, what you were thinking.
我想要逃走
I wanted to get away.
很好 西拉
That's good, Sierra.
还有什么感觉
What else were you feeling?
我得离开家
I had to get out of the house.
我不知道该去哪里
I didn't know where I was gonna go.
我去了火车站 但又退缩了
I went to the train station, but I chickened out.
于是给弗莱克老师打了电♥话♥
That's when I called Mr. Fleck.
他把我带来这里
He brought me here.
我当时很冷 他给我披上了他的夹克
I was cold. He gave me his jacket.
弗莱克老师点了热巧克力
Mr. Fleck ordered a hot chocolate.
他说喝了会舒服点 也确实如此
He said it would make me feel better, and it did.
他看起来紧张吗
Did he seem nervous?
不
No.
餐厅里其他人呢
How about the other people in the diner?
有人显眼 可疑吗
Did anyone stand out, look suspicious?
没有
No.
抱歉 没帮上忙
I'm sorry. I wish I was more help.
没关系
Oh, it's okay.
也许乔什就是唯一可疑的人
Maybe Josh was the only suspicious person.
然后呢
So, what happened next?
他安慰了我 说会带我回家
He calmed me down, said he would take me home,
然后我们就离开了
and then we left.
我不记得了
I don't remember.
做几次深呼吸 放松点
Take a few deep breaths. Try and relax.
想不起来了 抱歉
There's nothing. I'm sorry.
我尽力了
I'm trying.
你做得很棒 西拉
You're doing a great job, Sierra.
等等
Wait.
等等 我去了洗手间
Wait. I went to the bathroom.
我想清洗一下
I wanted to clean myself up.
有人从我身后靠近
Someone came up behind me.
我感觉被针戳了一下
I felt a pinch like -- like a needle.
你看到是谁了吗
Did you see who it was?
没有
No.
但我觉得脑子很沉
But I-I-I felt...heavy.
光线很暗
It was dark.
我在车的后备箱
I was in the trunk of a car.
我感觉在里面待了好几个小时
I-I-I felt like I was there for hours.
然后我被带进一间房♥子
Then I was at a house.
-甘瑟家吗 -不 那是后来了
- Gunther's house? - No, that was later.
几天之后吧
Like, a few days later.
我被蒙住了双眼
I was blindfolded.
但我能听到声音
But -- but I could hear things.
风铃♥声♥
Chimes.
好几天 我只听到了该死的风铃♥声♥
For days, all I could hear was stupid chimes.
有看到长相吗
What about faces?
这很重要 西拉
This is important, Sierra.
你看到是谁把你放进了后备箱吗
Did you see who put you in the trunk?
没有
No.
是弗莱克先生吗
Was it Mr. Fleck?
我不知道
I don't know.
抱歉 我想不起来
I'm sorry. I can't.
够了 别问了
That's enough. Leave her alone.
乔什开的是皮卡
Josh drove a pickup.
没有车尾箱
No trunk.
也许他开了另一辆车
Maybe he used a different car.
不是一个绑♥架♥犯
It's a different kidnapper.
你抓错了人
Think you locked up the wrong dude.
剩余两天
重大新闻 西拉·梅西被囚禁时遭遇性侵
她受到性侵
During when she was sexually abused
并与外界失联
and deprived of all contact with the outside world.
邻居们感到震惊
Neighbors were reeling at the discovery
他们以为社区是避风港
of something so gruesome in a neighborhood
却发生了如此可怕的事件
they thought was a safe haven for their families.
纽约定罪证据真实性调查组协力...
New York's Conviction Integrity Unit, in conjunction...
我和你说过这案子会让你受伤
I told you this case would hurt.
你怎么来了 海斯
What are you doing here, Hayes?
循着越来越可怜的
Following a trail of drunk texts
醉酒短♥信♥线索就过来了
that get progressively more pathetic.
"我错怪了乔什
"I think I made a mistake about Josh.
我不碰这案子了"之类的废话
I'm taking myself off the case." Blah, blah, blah.
你这么大老远来就是对我摆架子吗
You really walk all that way to lord that over me?
顾影自怜可不是你强项
Uh, self-pity isn't your strong suit.
乔什认罪的那晚
The night Josh pled guilty,
我就靠在那边的卡座旁
I stood on that booth right there,
还请全场的人喝了一轮
and I bought a round for the house.
那顿酒花了我一个月工资
Took me a month to pay off that bar tab,
但却是值得的
剧集 | 定罪(2016) | 导航列表