剧集 | 定罪(2016) | 导航列表
I swore to defend the Constitution
对抗一切敌人 不论国内外
against any enemy, foreign or domestic.
保卫国家的最佳途径
The best way to defend this country
就是趁穆♥斯♥林♥还没把我们消灭前铲除他们
is to eradicate all Muslims before they eradicate us.
那是种族灭绝
That's genocide.
正义的种族灭绝
A just genocide.
跟轰炸德累斯顿
No different than fire-bombing Dresden
在日本投掷两枚原♥子♥弹♥是一样的
or dropping two atomic bombs on Japan.
你说的不是军事战略
What you are talking about isn't a military tactic.
而是大屠♥杀♥ 而且你清楚
It's mass murder, and you know it.
反恐战争的问题
The problem with the War on Terror
就在于震慑力不足
is that it's not terrifying enough.
ISIS不否认袭击
ISIS doesn't deny their attacks.
他们拍摄 宣传 鼓吹袭击过程
They film them, publicize them, brag about them.
如果我执行了日记里的计划
If I executed that plan in the journal,
我就不会否认
I wouldn't deny it.
但我要否认的是
But what I do deny
安装了一个只炸毁了一张桌子
is planting a bomb - that destroyed only one desk
和站在周围的四个穆♥斯♥林♥的炸♥弹♥
and the measly four Muslims near it.
我不想再说谎了
I'm done lying.
我没有做任何让自己心里有愧的事
I've done nothing I'm ashamed of.
也没有任何该受罚的事
Or that I can be punished for.
他的辩词是
His defense was
他原本的计划是炸掉另一个清♥真♥寺
he was planning to blow up a different mosque,
里面满是信徒 炸♥弹♥威力也更大
full of worshipers, with a bigger bomb,
我相信他
and I believe him.
死亡人数少的袭击他看不上
He wouldn't have bothered with such a low body count.
就算他没有完成这个计划
Even if he didn't finish the plan,
刚开始计划也算犯了屠♥杀♥未遂罪
just starting it makes him guilty of attempted mass murder.
但他坐牢并不是因为这个原因
That's not what he's in prison for,
而且也不会了
and he never will be
因为唯一的证据是由非法搜查获取的
because the only evidence came from an illegal search.
你怎么能站在兰登那边
How can you take Landon's side?
我没有站边 我是在追寻真♥相♥
This is not about sides. This is about the truth.
如果他无罪 那就不该入狱
If he isn't guilty, then he doesn't belong in prison.
我本来也是这么想的
Well, that's what I thought, too,
直到我发现了他的初衷
until I found out what he wants to do.
诉讼黑帮成员
I mean, prosecuting gangs,
哪怕把坏人放了
I had to put bad guys back on the streets,
他们也不会准备谋杀
but none of them were intent on killing
数千无辜的人
thousands of innocent people.
你怎么能放了他
How could you possibly let him out?
因为他可能在为一个没犯的罪服刑
Because he may be in prison for a crime he didn't commit.
这句话的关键字是"可能"
Yeah, the key words here are "May be."
我们还没有证明他是无辜的
We still haven't proven his innocence
或者他人有罪
or anyone else's guilt.
所以我们才要继续调查其他嫌疑人
That's why we're gonna keep looking at alternate suspects
并查证兰登衣服上
and exploring the possibility
发现的火♥药♥残留物
that explosives residue found on Landon's clothing
是否出错了
was a false positive.
海斯 我们懂
Hayes! We get it!
这个部门要挑战权威
This unit challenges the establishment,
捍卫弱者
defends the indefensible,
让舆♥论♥见鬼去
and gives the finger to public opinion.
而带头的是 反其道而行之的
And at the head, defying all expectations --
海斯·莫里森
Hayes Morrison.
但不管是否有罪
But innocent or guilty,
罗德尼·兰登都不能出狱
Rodney Landon needs to stay in prison.
我们无权做这个决定
That's not our decision to make.
继续工作
Let's get back to work.
不 山姆是对的 我不干了
No. No. Sam's right. I'm done.
我们总得有个优先级
I mean, we have to have some kind of priority,
我才不在乎这个偏执狂
and this bigot ain't gonna be mine.
-你确定吗 -确定
-You sure about that? -Yeah, I am.
你被解雇了
Okay, you're fired.
弗兰基 你不能走
Frankie, no! You can't.
这是份好工作
This is a good job,
你有前科 不好找这样的工作
one that's not easy for someone with your record to get.
不要就这么放弃
Don't throw it away just because --
就因为你上司在发"婊"
because your boss is being a bitch.
弗兰基 本婊问你
Well, Frankie, the bitch is asking --
留不留下
in or out?
留
In.
干得"漂亮"
Nice work.
剩余两天
抱歉 杰克逊今晚有事
I'm sorry. Jackson had this thing tonight,
但我需要找人倾诉
and I had to speak to someone.
你把队员激得都造♥反♥了
You provoke your team to mutiny
然后来找我 还是因为没别人好找了
and then come to me when no one else is available.
又变回了过去的海斯·莫里森
Old Hayes Morrison in full effect.
如果队员们是对的呢
What if the team's right?
我们不能因为某人危险就把他关起来
We don't put people in prison because they're dangerous.
我们关他们是因为他们有罪
We put them there because they're guilty.
我可以放下兰登的案子 继续下一个
I could drop Landon's case, move on to the next one.
是可以 但你不会
Could, but you're not going to.
如果你证明了兰登没有炸掉那个清♥真♥寺
If you prove Landon didn't bomb the mosque,
他就会被释放
you'll get him released,
我会让反恐组24小时监控他
and then I'll tell CTU to put him under 24-hour surveillance.
他们不可能永远监控他
They couldn't keep that up forever.
他很聪明 会韬晦待变
He's smart. He'll bide his time.
我们是律师 海斯 不是超级英雄
We're lawyers, Hayes, not superheroes.
也不是煽动者
Or provocateurs.
我和我妈吵得最厉害的一架
The biggest fight I ever had with my mom
是我买♥♥了摩托的那天
was the day I bought a motorcycle.
我当时24岁 自己住
I was 24, living on my own.
她还是逼我卖♥♥掉
She still made me sell it.
她做得对
She was right.
别再用摩托车暗喻了
Enough with the motorcycle metaphors.
我明白
I get it.
我喜欢你妈 她很棒
I liked your mom. She was cool.
她讨厌你
She hated you.
我妈也讨厌你
My mom hates you, too.
如果是真的 你可能会更喜欢我
Oh, if she did, you'd probably like me more.
我该走了 明天很重要
I should go. Big day tomorrow.
全速开着我的定罪[摩托]碰壁去
Riding my convictions full speed into a wall.
别忘了还有你♥爸♥ 他也爱我
Don't forget your dad. He loves me, too.
我爸爱所有人
My dad loves everybody,
所有人也都爱我爸
and everybody loves my dad,
尤其是年轻貌美的...
especially the cute, young...
怎么了
What?
我得走了
I got to go.
弗兰基复查了兰登衣服上的炸♥药♥残留物测试
Frankie re-checked the explosives residue test on Landon's clothes.
残留物检测呈阳性可能
The positive residue test could've been caused
是由他家附近狗公园的氮基化肥造成的
by the nitrogen-based fertilizer from the dog park near his house.
这是他目前与此案唯一的联♥系♥
That's the only thing left connecting him.
很高兴你没走
I'm glad you didn't bail.
当我对阿卜杜拉阿訇的妻子说
When I said to Imam Abdullah's wife
他在伊♥斯♥兰♥天堂时 她什么也没说
he was in heaven, jannah, she said nothing.
或许我们都像兰登一样
Maybe we've all been thinking too much like Landon --
只把阿卜杜拉看作穆♥斯♥林♥ 而不是男人
only thinking of Abdullah as a Muslim, not as a man.
但他是个男人
But he was a man.
一个温暖 友好又受欢迎的男人
A warm, friendly, popular man
以亲密指导并培养他的女同事出名
known to closely mentor and nurture the women he worked with,
跟我爸一样
just like my dad.
我第一次发现我爸出轨时
The first time I found out my dad cheated on my mom,
我走进家门 发现到处是碎玻璃
I walked in. There was broken glass everywhere.
我还以为家里被盗了
I thought we'd been robbed.
似乎不太可能 然后我发现
It seemed impossible until I realized
每个有我爸照片的相框
every frame that had my father's picture in it
都被摔碎在地上
was shattered on the floor.
这跟在监控上
What does that have to do with
剧集 | 定罪(2016) | 导航列表