剧集 | 定罪(2016) | 导航列表
如果这是与他父亲的纠葛
Why would they target Omar
为什么他们要对奥马尔下手
if the issue was with Omar's father?
那天本应是塔里克开出租
Tariq was supposed to be driving the cab that day.
剩余四天
我们找纳西尔·穆♥罕♥默♥德♥
We're looking for Nasir Mohammed.
有什么事吗
Can I help you?
我们要和你谈谈
We need to talk to you
你和塔里克·阿巴斯的关系
about your relationship with Tariq Abbas.
我不认识这个人
I don't know anyone by that name.
是吗 因为你两个同事
Really? 'Cause two of your associates
之前因为威胁和骚扰他而被捕
were previously arrested for threatening and harassing him.
我们不是来让你关门的
We're not here to shut you down.
我们只是要了解你与他之间的争执
We just need to know about your dispute with him.
那是私事 而且已经解决了
It was a personal matter. It's been resolved.
在他的出租车里栽赃沙林叫作解决吗
By planting sarin in his taxi?
你在暗示是我害他儿子
You're suggesting that I was somehow involved
坐牢的吗
with what happened with his son?
众所周知 哈瓦拉达在黑市有关系
Hawaladars are known for having black-market connections.
要拿到液体沙林 对你来说轻而易举
It would be easy for you to get liquid sarin.
我只负责转移资金
I move money. That's it.
奥马尔被捕和我没关系
And I had nothing to do with Omar's arrest.
如果你们要找恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
If you're looking for terrorist connections,
应该去找塔里克
you should be talking to Tariq.
他的侄子阿西夫以前是激进分子
His nephew Asif was radicalized.
你为什么会知道这些...
And you know this because...
阿西夫雇用过我
Asif used my service.
他曾把三千美元转给卡拉奇
He transferred $3,000 U.S. dollors to Karachi,
他说是为了帮助一位世交
telling me that it was for some family friend
渡过难关
who had fallen on hard times.
一个月后 我发现收款人是一名圣♥战♥主义者
A month later, I found out the recipient was a jihadist.
他辜负了我的信任
He violated my trust.
国安局可能因此会盯上我
I could've been targeted by Homeland Security.
这就是你和塔里克发生争执的原因
And that was the source of your fight with Tariq.
是的 阿西夫利用他叔叔的账户
Yes. Asif used his uncle's account.
他背信弃义 塔里克责无旁贷
His violation was Tariq's responsibility.
你从没告发过阿西夫吗
And you never reported Asif to anyone?
在我们国家 家丑不外扬
In my culture, you let family deal with their own.
据说阿西夫·可汗十九岁时利用哈瓦拉达
Asif Khan, 19 at the time he was allegedly using a hawaladar
资助了恐怖活动
to fund terrorist activities.
我们能证实吗
Can we corroborate this story?
不行 哈瓦拉达行事低调
Uh, no. Hawaladars operate under the radar.
没有书面记录
No paper trail.
钱没痕迹 但阿西夫在奥马尔被捕的前一年
Not for that, but Asif did travel to Pakistan three times
去过巴基斯坦三次
in the year leading up to Omar's arrest.
每次他都从纽约飞到迪拜
Each time, he flew from New York to Dubai,
然后租下当地的飞机 飞往巴基斯坦
then took a local charter to Pakistan.
他不想任何人知道他的最终目的地
He didn't want anyone to know his final destination.
但奥马尔好像知道
But looks like Omar knew.
他用信♥用♥卡♥为阿西夫支付了其中一次旅行
He paid for one of Asif's flights on his credit card.
还说和恐♥怖♥分♥子♥没关系 阿西夫现在在哪
So much for no terrorist ties. Where's Asif now?
他好像在布朗克斯区有间公♥寓♥
It looks like he's got an apartment in the Bronx.
你和山姆尽量追查他的下落 听听他的说法
You and Sam try and track him down, get his side of the story.
有空吗
Got a sec?
我来问问奥马尔·阿巴斯的案子
I'm checking in on Omar Abbas' case.
有什么特殊原因吗
Any particular reason?
媒体发现定罪调查组正在调查此案
Media found out CIU was investigating,
所以现在除了一直接到联调局的电♥话♥
so now, in addition to all the calls I'm getting from the feds...
媒体也全都盯着你
The press are all over you.
那话怎么说来着 有人关注就是好事
What's that saying? No such thing as bad publicity?
你明知道这话不是真的
This from a woman who knows that isn't true.
你对我们调查这起案子有意见吗
You having a problem with us looking into this?
没 我只是好奇你♥爸♥为什么叫你重查此案
No. I'm just wondering why your dad brought it to you.
因为他想洗雪冤情
Because he wants to right a wrong.
因为他喜欢让五角大楼的人难看
Because he loves the idea of sticking it to the Pentagon.
你确定真是这样吗
You sure that's all that's going on?
不管是什么原因 这案子我也查定了
Whatever the reason now, I'm in.
你♥爸♥昨天去过我办公室
Your dad came by my office yesterday.
他认为我们不会有结果
He doesn't think we're gonna work out.
说一山不容二虎
Something about two alpha dogs not being a good match.
我爸的感情建议你也听吗
You are taking relationship advice from my dad?
他和你妈感情就不怎么样
It didn't exactly work out between him and your mother.
我们不是他们 我爸只是想吓唬你
We're not them. My dad is trying to rattle you.
他对我所有男友都用过这招
He does this with any guy I'm seeing.
上次他就没有
He didn't last time.
也许这次他感觉到我们是认真的
Maybe this time he senses that we're serious.
也许吧
Maybe.
我现在好想亲你
I really want to kiss you right now.
可惜全世界都在看着
Too bad the whole world is watching.
那就晚点吧
Later, then.
有消息通知我
Keep me posted.
谢谢你来一趟
Thanks for coming in.
你和阿西夫做了多久的室友
How long have you and Asif been roommates?
大概一年吧
About a year.
你最后一次见他是什么时候
When was the last time you saw him?
昨晚
Last night.
他急匆匆地出门 祈祷毯也带走了
He left in a hurry, and he took his prayer rug.
我想短期他是不会回来了
I don't think he's coming back soon.
知道他去哪了吗
Any idea where he went?
不知道 我问了 但他不告诉我
No. I asked, but he wouldn't tell me.
他好像很害怕
He seemed pretty freaked out.
我带了他的日记来
I brought his journal...
也许能帮你们找到他
in case it might help you track him down.
这是什么 阿♥拉♥伯语吗
What is this, Arabic?
我猜是乌尔都语
Urdu, I'm guessing.
你能...
Can you...
翻译吗 不行 我在布朗克斯出生
Translate? No, I was born in the Bronx.
看起来像个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥训练营
Looks like a terrorist camp.
那是奥马尔和他的表弟阿瑟夫吗
Is that Omar with his cousin, Asif?
他们在一起受训
They were working together.
那是很早以前拍的照片了
That photo was taken a long time ago.
这些人是头号♥通缉的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
These men are on the Most Wanted Terrorist list,
然而你却和他们站在一起
and that's you standing next to them.
-听我解释 -是他们提供的沙林吗
- I can explain. - Did they provide you with the sarin?
-不是 -因为如果你想保护恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
- No. -Because if you're protecting a terrorist, I --
阿西夫遇上了麻烦
Asif was troubled.
在911之后 他被各种骚扰
After 9/11, he was assaulted.
大家称他恐♥怖♥分♥子♥ 他当时很愤怒和沮丧
People called him a terrorist. He was angry, frustrated.
他觉得既然被贴上那样的标签...
Decided if he was gonna be labeled that way anyway...
他偷用了我的信♥用♥卡♥
He stole my credit card,
买♥♥了一张到卡拉奇的机票
used it to buy a plane ticket to Karachi.
这解释了他在那边做了什么
Well, that explains what he's doing there.
那你呢
What about you?
我过去带他回家
I went to bring him home.
救他
Save him.
我只能也假装支持圣♥战♥
I had to pretend I wanted jihad, too.
这是我能救出阿西夫的唯一方法
It was the only way I could get Asif out.
这即使是真的 也很难证明
That's gonna be hard to prove, even if it's tr--
-奥马尔 -快叫医生
- Omar? - Call the medic!
奥马尔
Omar!
剩余三天
奥马尔会好起来吗
Is Omar going to be okay?
我都不知道问他的现状
I don't even know who to ask for a status update.
可能是缺乏维生素B1将导致他身体休克
Low thiamine levels probably sent his body into shock.
他现在正在被强制喂食
He's being force-fed through a tube now.
这是规矩
That's protocol.
他绝食就是为了得到一些权利
He started the hunger strike so he could gain some control.
现在连这也没了
Now he's lost it again.
那他的说辞呢
What about his story?
我们真的相信
Are we really buying
奥马尔是去巴基斯坦救他的表弟
Omar went to Pakistan to rescue his cousin?
跨越半个世界去潜入一个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥巢穴
Flying halfway around the world to infiltrate a terrorist cell?
剧集 | 定罪(2016) | 导航列表