剧集 | 定罪(2016) | 导航列表
利用这一点 完全可以提出合理怀疑
That's reasonable doubt you could drive a truck through.
但究竟是谁留下的鞋印
But who left the print,
贾瑞特的律师为什么没提呢
and why wasn't it a part of Jarrett's defense?
剩余四天
抱歉 莫里森女士 吵醒你了吗
Sorry, Ms. Morrison. Did I wake you?
你怎么会这么想
What gave you that idea?
杰克逊
Hi, Jackson.
还是我
It's me again. Again.
如果你不给我机会道歉
Calling like I'm gonna call you every morning
我就每天早上打给你 我好想你
until you let me apologize, because I miss you.
我们正处理的这个案子
This case we're working on --
跟一个家庭有关
there's a -- a family at the center of it.
总之 给我打电♥话♥ 发短♥信♥
Anyway, uh, give me a call, text.
随你发那些讨厌的表情
Use all the repulsive emojis you want.
我活该
I deserve it.
一个指向另一名凶手的靴印
How the hell does a boot print pointing to another killer
怎么没在庭审中使用
not get used at trial?
我也没想通
That's exactly what I've been wondering.
没听过"休闲星期二"吗
You never heard of Casual Tuesday?
牛仔裤叫休闲 你这叫睡衣派对
Jeans are casual. This is slumber party.
晚点我们可以互编辫子
Later, I thought we could braid each other's hair,
美国初中闺蜜间玩的一种游戏
玩玩问答书
do a slam book.
你敢碰我头发 我就杀了你
You touch my hair, I will kill you.
谁给我解释一下神秘失踪靴印之谜
Someone edify me on the saga of the mysteriously-missing boot print.
我找到了起诉这起案子的助理地检官
I tracked down the ADA who prosecuted the case.
他们将靴印交给了辩方律师
They turned it over to the defense
但很惊讶辩方律师竟然没用此证据
and were totally shocked they didn't use it.
警方在犯罪现场找到一个
So, the cops find a bloody boot print at a crime scene
不属于被告的血靴印
that doesn't belong to the accused,
也不必告诉任何人
and they don't have to tell anyone?
控方想如何给陪审团陈述都行
Prosecutors tell the jury whatever story of the crime they want.
辩方也一样
Same as the defense.
是否提及某些细节完全由他们决定
The details they include or omit is up to them.
只要他们让辩方获取这些细节就行
As long as they gave the defense access to those details.
他们的确向辩方提供了
Which they did supplied the defense
所有的实验报告以及巨细无缺的证据副本
with copies of every lab report and stitch of evidence.
有签收单作证
Got the receipts to prove it.
那为什么辩护律师没把靴印呈堂呢
So why didn't the defense counsel bring the print?
助理地检官把24箱卷宗
The ADA handed over all 24 boxes of case materials
都给了法庭指派给威尔的首位律师
to Will's first court-appointed attorney.
威尔被重新安排了五次律师之后
After Will's case was reassigned five times,
第六位律师只收到23箱
only 23 boxes made it to lawyer number 6.
所以靴印的实验报告
So that missing box
也许就在那个失踪的箱子里
probably had the lab report with the boot print.
一个小小的人为失误就让威尔入狱
One simple, human mistake, and Will goes to jail.
那靴子呢
What about the boot itself?
我核实了取证实验室的结果
I confirmed the crime-lab results.
靴底纹路显示是一双布鲁诺·科斯塔牌九♥码♥工靴
Boot tread belonged to a Bruno Costa work boot, size 9.
零售价大约1200块
Retails for around $1,200.
就一双靴子吗
For a pair of boots?
-太蠢了 -有病
- That's moronic. - That's crazy.
那是我的月租
That's my rent.
知道哪里有卖♥♥这种鞋吗
Any idea where they sell these bad boys?
我们查了附近所有的高档鞋店
We checked every high-end shoe store in the area,
有三家卖♥♥科斯塔的鞋
found three that sold the Costa.
黛布拉·波特死前的五年里
Only 73 pairs purchased in that size
该尺码只卖♥♥了73双
the five years prior to Debra Porter's death.
2009年 死者的丈夫大卫·波特
One of them sold to David Porter,
就买♥♥了一双
the victim's husband, in 2009.
警探的案件记录上
In the detectives' notes on the case,
提到大卫在谋杀案发生的几个月前
they mentioned David had consulted a divorce attorney
曾咨♥询♥过离婚律师
a couple months before the murder.
想想看 揭开完美婚姻的面具
Imagine -- scratch the perfect marriage,
发现里面的腐烂惨象
find festering misery underneath.
我再去找大卫·波特谈谈
I'll go back and talk to David Porter.
我去吧
I got this.
摧毁家庭幸福的假象是我强项
Destroying the illusion of familial bliss is a specialty of mine.
我爱我的妻子
I loved my wife.
我咨♥询♥离婚律师是因为我们有点矛盾
I consulted a divorce attorney because we'd hit a rough patch.
我们决定一起去咨♥询♥
We decided to try counseling together.
你们俩为什么事而吵
What'd you two fight over?
很多事 但主要是因为肖恩
Lots of things, but mainly Sean.
她想送他去寄宿学校
She spearheaded sending him off to boarding school,
认为他应该学点规矩
thought he could use the discipline.
我在寄宿学校可是学到不少
I learned a ton at boarding school --
欺负新人 倒立喝酒 种大♥麻♥
ritual hazing, keg stands, advanced hydroponics.
规矩倒是没怎么学
Discipline, not so much.
肖恩呢
How about Sean?
有些帮助
It helped.
虽然对黛布拉来说还不够好
Though probably not enough for Debra's liking.
对他来说肯定很不容易
Must have been hard on him,
拥有像你和黛布拉这样出类拔萃
having two such highly accomplished
又望子成龙的父母
and driven parents as you and Debra.
你对此肯定也略知一二吧
Well, I bet you know a thing or two about that.
有利有弊吧
There are pluses and minuses.
黛布拉的确给了肖恩不小压力
Debra did lean on Sean pretty hard...
但那完全是因为爱他
but it was completely out of love.
也许你是想保护肖恩
Maybe you felt like you needed to protect Sean.
你在暗示我杀了我妻子吗
Are you insinuating that I killed my wife?
他在暗示 我来提问
He's insinuating. I'm asking.
你杀了她吗
Did you kill her?
没有
No.
我也做不到
And I couldn't have.
我当时和十个人在办公室里
I was with 10 other people at the office.
警♥察♥证实了这点
The police confirmed that.
波特先生 你认得这双靴子吗
Mr. Porter, do you recognize these?
嗯 七八年前我买♥♥过一双类似的
Yeah. I...bought a similar pair seven or eight years ago.
我们在你妻子的血迹里找到了一个匹配的靴印
Yeah, we found a matching boot print in your wife's blood.
表明你去过犯罪现场
Puts you...at the scene of the murder.
不是我
It wasn't me.
在那之前 我已经把靴子送人了
I'd already given those boots away by then.
你记得送给了谁吗
Do you remember who you gave them to?
当然
Of course.
我们的园丁 路易
Our gardener -- Luis.
路易·托雷斯
Luis Torres.
我们是定罪证据真实性调查组
We're from the Conviction Integrity Unit.
有几个关于黛布拉·波特的问题想问你
We just want to ask you a few questions about Debra Porter.
什么问题
What about her?
她被杀那天 你在他们家工作吗
Were you working at the Porters' the day that she was murdered?
那是很久以前了
That -- That was a long time ago.
那天没那么容易忘吧
I would think it's a day you wouldn't easily forget.
听着...
Uh, look, um...
我不想惹麻烦
I don't want to get in any trouble.
没人说你惹麻烦了
No one said anything about trouble.
靴子不错啊 伙计
Those are some nice boots, man.
布鲁诺·科斯塔 9码
Bruno Costa, size 9, right?
穿了很久吗
You had 'em a long time?
几年吧
A few years.
你得跟我们走一趟
I think you need to come with us.
这举动看起来很"无辜"啊
Well, that doesn't look too guilty, now, does it?
剩余三天
杰克逊 是海斯·莫里森
Hi, Jackson. Hayes Morrison.
昨天我留了言
Yesterday, I left a message saying
说每天早上会给你打电♥话♥
that I would be calling you every morning
直到你让我道歉为止
until you let me apologize.
这就是那通电♥话♥
Well, this is that call.
我真的非常抱歉
I really, really, really am sorry.
我想你
I miss you.
我爱你
I love you.
给我打电♥话♥ 让我认错
Call, hmm? Let me grovel.
你很喜欢的
剧集 | 定罪(2016) | 导航列表