剧集 | 定罪(2016) | 导航列表
你太棒了
You're amazing.
神经学家也不错
The neuroscientists aren't bad, either.
我来帮你吧
Let me help you with that.
谢谢
Thanks.
谢谢你能过来
Thanks so much for coming by.
短♥信♥上说 你有事情要告诉我
Yeah. Text said you needed to tell me something.
泰丝 不管是什么事 一定不会那么糟
Tess, whatever it is, it can't be that bad.
我把你送进了监狱
I sent you to prison.
我姑妈被谋杀了
My aunt was murdered.
我看到了 我以为你干的
I saw it. I thought it was you.
警方让我指认犯人
The police showed me a lineup.
我当时很确定
I was...sure.
她的侄女指认了我
Her...her niece testified against me.
就是你吗
That was you?
所以你才会来我的咖啡车
That's why you came by my cart.
所以你才会留下那些小费
And why you left those tips.
我想看看你过得好不好
I wanted to see if you were okay.
泰丝
Tess.
海斯刚刚打电♥话♥来了
Hayes just called.
我们需要那位强♥奸♥危机辅♥导♥员
We need every bit of information on Elyse Salmon,
埃莉丝·萨蒙的所有信息
the rape crisis counselor.
好的 等我一下
Sure. Just give me a minute.
马迪
Matty.
马迪
Matty!
埃莉丝知道所有女孩的事情
Elyse knew all the girls' stories.
当司法体系不能保护她们的时候
When the system didn't protect them,
她决定亲自上阵
she decided to.
特殊受害者部门的朋友帮我查了投诉记录
A friend at Special Vics checked their complaint record.
在埃莉丝·萨蒙成为危机辅♥导♥员之前
Elyse Salmon was the victim of a brutal rape in 1999
她是1999年一起强♥奸♥案的受害者
before she became a crisis counselor.
强♥奸♥她的人一直没被抓到
Her attacker was never caught.
她是一名冤情未被昭雪的强♥奸♥受害者
So she was a victim of rape and never got any justice.
她成为辅♥导♥员是为了
She became a counselor
帮助那些和她有相同遭遇的人们
to help other people like herself,
当她发现崔维斯·卡特的所作所为
and when she found out what Travis Carter was doing
而学校却毫无作为的时候
and that the university wasn't doing anything to stop it,
她决定自己来维护正义...
she decided to balance the scales...
保护这些女孩们
to protect these girls,
以及不知道还有多少崔维斯·卡特伤害的女生
and who knows how many other girls, from Travis Carter.
传票下来了
The subpoena came through.
我拿到了埃莉丝的所有信♥用♥卡♥记录
I got all of Elyse's credit-card records.
她的财务记录要怎么
How are her financial records
帮我们证明她枪杀了崔维斯
gonna help us prove that she shot Travis?
如果弗兰基的理论是正确的
If Frankie's theory is right,
凶手的确是翻过刺丝网逃跑的话
that the killer escaped over the barbed-wire fence,
那她一定受伤了
she would've been injured.
她没去急诊室也没去学生医疗中心
We know she didn't go to the ER or the student health center.
那可能就是她自己处理的伤口
Probably means she patched herself up.
她的信♥用♥卡♥记录上写着
Well, her credit-card records show that
她在2013年4月5日半夜
she was at a drugstore
出现在一家药店里
in the middle of the night on April 5, 2013.
没有购买♥♥明细 所以没用
No itemization of purchases, so this is useless.
但是这个不是
But this isn't.
在崔维斯被害一周后
A week after Travis was killed,
埃莉丝组织了一场关于大学强♥奸♥的专题讨论
Elyse hosted a panel discussion on campus rape.
看看这张照片
Look at this photo.
危机小组为大学安全以及性骚扰发声
她手臂上绑着绷带
Her arm is bandaged.
这不能说明她杀害了崔维斯
That doesn't prove that she murdered Travis.
或许可以
But maybe it could.
剩余一天
现在做女人真奇怪 对吧
It's a weird time to be a woman, isn't it?
我们可以做总裁 做总统
We can be CEOs, presidents,
但是我们依然处于困境之中
and yet, still, we are under siege.
在美国 每六个女人中
One out of every six women in the U.S.
就有一个曾被性侵过
has been sexually assaulted.
可能是从一个微笑 一句赞美
It can start with a smile, a compliment,
或者是一封大学派对的邀请函开始
an invitation to a campus party.
这种现象如此普遍 实在是太吓人了
It's terrifying how common it is.
难怪你觉得有必要保护索菲和其他人
No wonder you felt the need to protect Sophie and the others.
我开导她们 如果你是这个意思的话
I counseled them, if that's what you mean.
我觉得你做的远远不止这些
Oh, I think you did a lot more than that.
从某种程度上说 令人敬佩
In some ways, it's impressive.
崔维斯·卡特是个危险的男人
Travis Carter was a dangerous man.
但是如果你真的关心索菲的话
But if you really cared about Sophie,
你不会让她为了你犯下的罪行
you wouldn't let her go to prison
而被送进监狱
for a murder you committed.
请你离开
I-I'm gonna have to ask you to leave.
好 我可以到外面去等纽约警♥察♥来
Sure. I can wait outside for the NYPD.
我们有搜查令
We have a warrant for your DNA
将你的DNA与我们在兄弟会后面刺丝网上
to match the blood we found on the barbed wire
发现的血迹进行比对
behind the frat house.
在你射杀崔维斯之后
After you shot Travis,
你在试图翻栅栏的时候划伤了自己的手臂
you cut your arm trying to climb over the fence.
我被反锁在家门外
I got locked out of my house.
砸了玻璃才进去的
I had to break a window to get in.
现在坦白
Come clean now,
我会帮你找一个好律师
and I will help you to get a great attorney.
让陪审团站在你这边应该不难
It shouldn't be hard to get the right jury on your side.
你保护了这些姑娘
You stood up for these women.
虽然之前没人保护你 但你却保护了她们
You did for them what no one did for you.
崔维斯犯下这种罪行 人们还把他当英雄
Travis was treated like a hero, even after what he did.
他毫无悔过之意
He had no remorse.
他还是会强♥奸♥女性 继续毁掉她们的人生
He would've kept raping women, kept ruining their lives.
他是不会收手的
He would've never stopped.
所以你杀了他
So you killed him.
是的
Yes.
那索菲呢
What about Sophie?
我以为她会脱身
I thought she'd get off.
无辜的人是不该坐牢的
Innocent people aren't supposed to go to prison.
你要打给谁
Who are you calling?
纽约警局
NYPD.
其实我没有搜查令
I don't really have a warrant.
现在也不需要
And now I don't need one.
你觉得埃莉丝会坐多久牢
How long do you think Elyse will go away for?
也许不用坐牢
Maybe she won't.
谋杀一个连环强♥奸♥犯
Killing a serial rapist
陪审团裁决无效是肯定的了
has "jury nullification" written all over it.
如果这就是正义 那就太烂了
If that's justice, it sucks.
那混♥蛋♥强♥奸♥了四名女子
The guy raped four girls.
其中一名坐了四年牢
And the woman who killed him sat in silence
而杀死他的女人却一言不发
while one of those girls spent four years in prison.
明白
Heard that.
我把真♥相♥和马迪说了
I told Matty the truth.
是吗
Yeah?
那就好
That's good.
他有什么反应
How'd he take it?
不知道 他转身就走了
I don't know. He just walked away.
很遗憾
I'm sorry.
但是你说出来了
But... you did it.
你坦白说出来了
You know, you owned up to it.
可我为什么觉得很难过
Then why do I feel so terrible?
我们全新顶尖的训练场馆
This is where our brand-new,
即将落建在这里
state-of-the-art training facility will be located --
由于各位杰出捐赠者及校友们的慷慨解囊
made possible by the generosity of you,
促成了此项工程
our illustrious donors and alums.
-打扰一下 钱伯斯教务长 -你好
- Excuse me, Provost Chambers. - Yes.
我只是想表扬你煞费苦心
I just want to compliment you on all your hard work
掩盖运动员所犯下的性侵罪行
covering up the sexual assaults committed by your athletes.
你不是海斯·莫里森吗
Hey, aren't you Hayes Morrison?
莫里森女士 这件事可以私下说吗
Ms. Morrison, would you like to discuss this in private?
剧集 | 定罪(2016) | 导航列表