剧集 | 定罪(2016) | 导航列表
I'm here now with the District Attorney's office.
你留了言 我...
Oh, you left message. I...
我英语不好
My English not good.
别担心
很抱歉在你工作时打扰你
我想告诉你
我们在重审安娜的案子
不行
No.
是他杀了安娜 我知道是他干的
他是个禽兽
奥德尔·德怀尔有可能是无辜的
那样的话...
你什么都不知道
你这是再次折磨她
我只剩那件挂在衣柜里的红裙子了
还在赫克特当时放的位置
安娜本该穿着它去参加舞会的
我只剩一条裙子 女儿已经不在了
我很遗憾 节哀顺变
I -- I'm so sorry for your loss.
这是你的报酬
For your time.
你以为给几个臭钱就没事了吗
你好
Hello.
看来你对这辆小面包车很感兴趣
I understand you're interested in this minivan.
其实是对合成类固醇感兴趣
Anabolic steroids, actually.
据我风化纠察队的朋友称
According to my friends in Vice,
你曾在塞耶高中向运动员贩卖♥♥这些药品
you used to sell to the jocks at Thayer High,
我指这个人
specifically...
我已经不干了
I'm not in that line of work anymore.
车的导航系统怎么样
Will you tell me about the nav system?
这是完全集成的全球定位系统...
Well, it is a fully-integrated GPS...
他叫奥德尔·德怀尔
His name's Odell Dwyer.
他应该在2008年的秋天找你买♥♥过
He would have bought from you in the fall of 2008.
马力如何
What about the horsepower?
你越早坦白
Look, the sooner we talk,
越早回去卖♥♥♥车♥
the sooner you get back to selling cars.
那年秋天奥德尔找我买♥♥过几回
Odell bought a few rounds off me that fall.
我最后一次见他 是在他被捕前的几周
Last time I saw him was a couple weeks before he got arrested.
但他想要的不是药品
But he wasn't looking for drugs.
奥德尔服用了类固醇
Odell was on steroids
还想从药贩手里买♥♥枪
and he tried to buy a gun from his dealer.
小帅哥的情况不容乐观啊
It's not looking so good for poster boy.
华♥莱♥士♥想要的圆♥满♥结局也难说了
Or Wallace's happy ending.
安娜的尸体是在公园里被发现的
Anna's body was found back here.
走吧 开始计时了
Come on. The timer's running.
佩勒姆湾公园
好的
Okay.
安娜往那边跑了
Anna ran that way.
然后向右跑 再从那儿向左跑
Then she went right, and then left right there.
继续跑
Keep going.
就在那儿
Right there.
她被树枝绊倒
She tripped, fell...
丢了只鞋
and lost her shoe.
她跑过了那棵树
She made it past that tree.
你死了
You're dead.
奥德尔错了
Odell was wrong.
他有一个多小时可以赶回去热身
He had over an hour to get back for warm-ups.
怪不得他的辩护律师不提此事
I guess we know why his defense attorney never talked about this.
要是这个方法能证明他的清白就好了
I really wanted this to work.
我讨厌这份工作 解雇我
I hate this job. Fire me.
我猜猜
Let me guess.
过得不太顺 有人闹情绪 你很烦
Rough day, someone had feelings, which you hate...
我会搞砸的 解雇我
I will screw it up. Fire me.
那玩意不该在这出现
That can't be here.
记住 贴身享乐 疯狂和越轨
Remember, up close, fun, wild, and transgressive
实际上很混乱 具有毁灭性和危险性
is actually messy, destructive, and dangerous.
这个组能帮助别人
This unit could do...good.
我不会 我做不到
I won't. I can't.
解雇我
Fire me.
不行
No.
现在呢
What about now?
这不是可♥卡♥因♥
That's not cocaine.
是抗组胺剂
Antihistamine.
我的可♥卡♥因♥还在警♥察♥那里
The cops still have my blow.
好好做你的工作
Go do your damn job.
剩余三天
你们知道怎样也算圆♥满♥结局吗
You know what's also a happy ending?
体系有效运作 坏人罪有应得
The system worked, bad guy gets his due.
华♥莱♥士♥形象公正又坚定
Wallace looks fair but firm
因为我们证明了奥德尔·德怀尔
because we prove Odell Dwyer is
是个理应坐牢的杀人犯
a murderer who belongs behind bars.
就这样
So, that it?
180度大转弯 将他埋葬吗
Pull a total 180, bury the guy?
越深越好
As deep as we can,
也就是说我们要彻底研究
which means kicking the tires hard
控方的所有证据
on every element of the prosecution's case,
这是你们的活
for you guys, at least.
我要为募捐会做准备
I have to get ready for this fundraiser.
我们至少该问问奥德尔为什么要买♥♥枪
We should at least ask why Odell wanted the gun.
首先查查 泰丝最喜欢做的...
First thing to check, Tess' favorite tune...
泰丝小时候曾给过错误证词害人入狱
目击证人死了 想查有点难
The eyewitness, a challenge since he passed away.
吉姆·麦纳利警探录了供词
Detective Jim McNally took the statement.
他在我爸手下受的训 我去和他谈
He trained under my dad. I'll talk to him.
-带泰丝一起去 -为什么
-Take Tess with you. -Why?
你有多少不是警♥察♥的朋友
How many friends do you have that aren't cops?
有几个
Several.
带上泰丝 看看目击证人的证词是否可靠
Take Tess. See if the eyewitness was solid.
既然我们要仔细调查
Since we're kicking tires,
奥德尔的车里只发现了两片树叶碎片
only two leaf fragments were found in Odell's car.
我和泰丝从犯罪现场开车回来后
After Tess and I drove back from the scene,
她车里全是树叶
leaves were all over the inside of her ride.
就是说奥德尔打扫过了
So Odell brushed them off.
也可能是警♥察♥故意放进去的
Or maybe the cops planted them.
你根本没有理由...
You have zero justification...
老大让我们核实这起控方的案件
Boss said verify the prosecution's case.
你是这么做的吗
Is that what you were doing?
在我看来...
'Cause it seems like to me...
怎么 就因为我不想
What? Like I care
让一个可能无辜的人坐穿牢底吗
about leaving a possibly innocent man to rot in prison?
那地方...
That place...
人从那里出来后就不复当年了
Guys don't come out the same as they went in.
不要带个人感情
Stop taking this personally.
你就不能有点人情味吗
How about you start taking it that way?!
你都没有见过那个人
You haven't even laid eyes on the guy!
你就是个养尊处优的丫头
Too busy acting like an entitled brat,
想着如何参加你♥妈♥的♥聚会...
more worried about Mommy's party...
出去 弗兰基
Take a walk, Frankie!
此案更像是出了差错而不是有阴谋
Mistakes are way more likely than conspiracies.
核查负责处理树叶的实验室
Check out the lab that processed the leaf evidence.
小精灵 过来一下
Tinker Bell, a moment.
我知道你是谁
I know who you are.
他出狱后你见过他了吗
You seen him since he got out?
想寻找宽恕的话 下班后再说
Seek absolution on your own time.
我现在只能挤在小公♥寓♥里
Yeah, well my life is in a shoe box right now.
纽约警局
第三分局
大多数东西还在家里
Most of my stuff is still in the house.
莉娅可真是"善解人意"
Leah's been real understanding about that.
离婚会激发人的阴暗面
Divorce brings out the jerk in everybody.
我们想问你几个关于伯特·钱伯斯的问题
We have a few questions for you about Burt Chambers,
奥德尔·德怀尔案子的目击证人
the eyewitness in the Odell Dwyer case.
那家伙非常可靠
Oh, yeah. The guy was rock-solid.
那你为什么等到九月七号♥
Then why didn't you take a full statement from him
才为他录完整证词
until September 7th?
钱伯斯四天前在犯罪现场就要求提供证词
Chambers came forward at the scene four days earlier.
验尸结果出来后
We took an official statement
我们才会正式录证词
after the forensics results came in.
安娜被害时
Anna's time of death was right around
钱伯斯发现一名
when Chambers spotted a black male
与奥德尔相符的黑人
matching Odell's description
驾车从犯罪现场离开
剧集 | 定罪(2016) | 导航列表