剧集 | 定罪(2016) | 导航列表
Finding out somebody you cared about
并不是你以为的那样
wasn't the person you thought they were.
你在和我说 还是在说我
Are you talking to me or about me?
在法学院的第一年
First year of law school,
我和汤姆在民事诉讼课上坐同桌
Tom and I were seated next to each other in civ pro.
我们在那之后一直是朋友
We were friends ever since.
我以为我了解他
I thought I knew him.
你在重新考虑这场处决中的立场吗
Reconsidering your stance on the death penalty?
希望法官同意厄尔的死缓吧
Let's just hope the judge comes through with a stay for Earl.
-一路顺利吗 -还好
- Flight okay? - Fine.
但你让我过来应该不是来讨论我的旅途吧
But I'm guessing you didn't ask me here to discuss my travels.
苏珊 汤姆中枪前你们生活拮据吗
Susan, were you and Tom okay with money before he was shot?
我们过得不错 付得起账单
We had a comfortable life, no problems paying our bills.
为什么这么问
Why are you asking?
这很难开口 但我有理由怀疑
This is hard, but I have reason to suspect
汤姆曾受贿做假案
Tom was taking bribes to fix cases,
并可能因此而被灭口
and may have been killed by someone who wanted to cover things up.
汤姆把你当兄弟
Tom treated you like a brother.
你让我来查这个案子
You asked me to look into this case.
你想确定被处决的人确实罪有应得
You wanted to be sure an innocent man wasn't executed.
现在生命攸关
A man's life is at stake.
我相信汤姆
I believe in Tom,
我会尽力保护他的名声
and I'll do everything in my power to protect his reputation,
但这么做之前
but in order to do that,
我需要知道真♥相♥ 而且我时间不多了
I need to know the truth, and I don't have much time.
我要查看你们的银行记录
I need access to your banking records.
你愿意帮我吗
Will you help me?
苏珊把汤姆所有的账号♥密♥码♥都给我们了
Susan gave us all of Tom's accounts and passwords.
我查了厄尔欺诈案期间的的账目记录
I was hoping to find unusual deposits or withdraws
希望能找到些不寻常的存取款记录
around the time of Earl's fraud case,
但目前一无所获
but so far nothing.
如果他真的受贿了 也许他开了私人账户
If he was on the take, maybe he had a private account,
他妻子不知情
something his wife didn't know about.
我在杀手哈罗德的账目中有所发现
I did find something interesting in hit man Harold's financials.
在汤姆中枪前后 哈罗德的账户中
There was a total of almost $38,000 worth of deposits
多了差不多三万八千块
into Harold's account around the time Tom was shot,
并且每次的存款都刚好不到两千
and each of those deposits was just under $2,000.
但那得开十九张的支票
But that's 19 different checks.
不是支票 是汇票
Not checks, money orders.
两千以下的汇票是可以匿名的
Money orders are anonymous if the amount is below $2,000.
超过两千 银行就会递交可疑活动报告了
Above that, a suspicious activity report would've been filed.
雇哈罗德去杀汤姆的人
Whoever hired Harold to kill Tom
把自己的踪迹掩盖得不错啊
did a hell of a job covering his tracks.
我问他们要了汇票的序列号♥
I requested the serial numbers of the money orders,
应该能帮我们找出汇票购买♥♥处
which should help us figure out where they were purchased
也许还能查到购买♥♥人的身份
and maybe even who purchased them.
玛克辛
Maxine.
你最近总是不见人啊 去哪了
Been a ghost around here lately. Where you been?
只是想追查厄尔老板肖恩·拉斯穆伦的下落
Just trying to track down Earl's boss, Sean Rasmullen.
费了不少劲 这家伙很狡猾
Hasn't been easy. That guy's slippery.
大多数搞金融的人都是
Most financial guys are.
是啊
Yeah.
我要说一些也许会让你生气的话
I'm gonna say something that might piss you off.
你最近好像有点心不在焉 总是迟到
Lately you've seemed a little off, showing up late.
我和你说了我有会要开
I told you I had a meeting.
这让我想起了你的过去
Reminds me of how you were.
就在你退职之前
You know, right before you retired.
你又有麻烦了吗
You having trouble again?
那些都已经过去了
All of that is behind me.
我发誓
I swear.
好
Okay.
缓刑有什么消息吗
Hey, any news about the stay?
没有
No.
明天飓风明迪将首次登陆佛罗里达
Hurricane Mindy is set to make landfall tomorrow in Florida
预期受袭严重地区的降雨量将会达到
with expected rainfall of two to three inches per hour
每小时5至7厘米
in hardest-hit areas.
-官方计划开放投票站点 -我是
- Officials plan to open polling places... - Yeah.
赶在佛罗里达 乔治亚
...to beat out the storm in Florida, Georgia,
以及南卡罗来纳的暴风雨前
and South Carolina.
-知道了 -而纽约方面
- Okay, got it. - And in New York,
最新民调显示哈珀·莫里森暂时领先
latest polls show Harper Morrison in the lead.
华♥莱♥士♥
Wallace!
山姆刚打来电♥话♥
Sam just called.
-怎么样 -你对汤姆的看法是对的
- Yeah? - You were right about Tom.
没有可疑存款转入他的账户中
No suspect deposits made into his account.
很好 我就知道没有
Good. I knew there wouldn't be.
法官批准缓刑了 我们成功了
And the judge granted a stay. We did it.
我们为厄尔争取到了死缓
We got Earl a reprieve.
现在有时间调查真♥相♥了
We have time to figure out the truth now.
-我们成功了 -成功了
- We did it. - We did!
我们俩真棒
You and me! We're awesome!
没错
Yes, we are.
我们为什么不合适
Why aren't we really?
我不知道
I don't know.
我真的不知道
I really don't.
我太冲动 而你太会算计
I'm too impulsive, you're too calculated.
-这是个问题 -众多问题之一
- One issue. - Among many.
你和内奥米好像挺认真的
Sounds like things are getting serious between you and Naomi.
是啊
Yeah.
她搬来纽约 迈出了不小的一步
Big step, her moving to New York.
你有压力吗
You worried about it?
她说搬来这里不只是为了我 但我也说不清
She says she's not just doing it for me, but... I don't know.
多少都会有些压力
It's hard not to feel some pressure.
内奥米很棒
Look, Naomi's great.
她性感爆棚 聪明过人
She's absurdly hot... smart...
也许比我之前更适合你
probably better for you than I was.
你应该试试
You should give it a shot.
这会让你不安吗
Does it freak you out?
一想到要对人作出承诺 安定下来
The idea of committing to someone, settling down?
我知道以前会 但是现在呢
I know it used to, but what about now?
看对象是谁吧
Depends on the person, I guess.
海斯
Hayes.
明早见 华♥莱♥士♥
See you in the morning, Wallace.
请勿打扰
想都别想
Not gonna happen.
比尔·牛顿对缓刑进行了上诉
Bill Newton appealed the stay.
真是个混♥蛋♥
He's such a douche.
其他检察官也会这么做
Any other prosecutor would've done the same thing.
最高法♥院♥刚刚裁决了
The Supreme Court just ruled.
不是吧
No, please.
他们撤销了死缓
They lifted the stay of execution.
我们还不知道他是否有罪 需要更多时间
We don't know if he's guilty. We need more time.
我们没时间了
We don't have any more.
厄尔今晚就会被处决
Earl's going to be executed... tonight.
比尔
Bill.
你就非得上诉至最高法♥院♥吗
You had to appeal it to the Supremes?
不能拿你的不败记录来冒险是吧
Couldn't risk your winning record, could you?
游戏就是这么玩的
That's how the game's played.
我要向司法部举报你
I'm reporting you to DOJ
违反职业道德标准
for breaching the canons of professional ethics.
贪污的谣言并不等于真♥相♥
Rumors of corruption do not equal knowledge thereof.
我所有的不当行为都会被清除
I'll be cleared of all wrongdoing,
这对我来说是另一场胜利
and it'll be another win for me.
厄尔的最后一餐呢
What about Earl's last meal?
黑麦面包夹特精咸牛肉 配上玉米片
Extra lean corn beef on rye and corn chips.
已经准备就绪了
Ready and waiting.
如果不是曼哈顿梅尔大街的熟食店
If it's not from Mel's Avenue Deli in Manhattan --
他们今早从那寄来的
They FedEx'd it here this morning.
我们不是第一次了 我是按规定来的
We've been through this. I followed the protocol.
-那... -我知道你认为自己
- What about -- - No, I know you think you've got some evidence
有证明厄尔清白的证据
that Earl may be innocent.
剧集 | 定罪(2016) | 导航列表