剧集 | 定罪(2016) | 导航列表
That night, I robbed a big greystone in North Lawndale.
物主出城了
Owners were out of town,
他们没有取消订单或邮件
they didn't cancel their paper or mail.
我偷了很大一块
I took a hell of a haul.
我记得这件事 是因为第二天
I remember, because the next day,
她的死讯上了新闻
her being dead was on the news.
我在罗德尼·兰登袭击案审讯中被传唤出庭
I'm being subpoenaed to appear at Rodney Landon's assault trial.
兰登是被一个听说他是告密者的囚犯攻击的
Landon was attacked by another inmate who heard he was a snitch.
咱俩都知道是谁散播的传言
I guess we both know who started that rumor.
我就不应该接那个案子
I never should've taken that case.
幸运的是 将是光头和你对质
Luckily, it'll be the skinhead's word against yours,
毕竟你在律师探访时 和他聊的...
assuming that you spoke to him in attorney visiting --
你在唆使人做伪证
You're suborning perjury.
我只是指出那场谈话是私密的
I am pointing out that conversation was private.
只有你和那个袭击兰登的人知道说了什么
Only you and the man who attacked Landon know what was said.
我不能在庭上撒谎
I can't lie on the stand.
现在你在意规则了
Now you're concerned about the rules?
我不后悔我做过的事
I don't regret what I did,
我很乐意面对结果
and I'm willing to face the consequences
因为无论如何 兰登不能被释放
because no matter what, Landon is not getting out.
他用了非法武器 他过了界
He used an illegal weapon, he fought well past the --
如果你说了实话
If you tell the truth,
我们办过的每一个案子
every single case we have worked on
肯定都会受到质疑
is guaranteed to be called into question.
我会保持沉默
I'll take the fifth.
你那么做将被取消律师资格
You do that, you'll be disbarred.
你的律师生涯就完了
You'll be finished as a lawyer.
这我能接受
I can live with that.
我打扰你们了吗
Am I interrupting?
没有
No.
怎么了
What's up?
玛克辛确认了斯科特·希尔
Maxine checked out Scott Hill's alibi
在克莱尔死那晚的不在场证明
for the night Claire died.
证明成立
It holds up.
我的"独臂人"是无辜的
My one-armed man is innocent.
我昨晚在看庭审记录
I was looking over trial transcripts last night.
你为杰拉尔德辩护时犯的错误
Your mistake on Gerald's defense,
是让克莱尔的妹妹艾玛出庭作证吗
was that letting Claire's sister, Emma, testify?
反对
Objection!
这很明显是布雷迪违例的翻版 法官阁下
This is clearly a Brady violation, Your Honor --
布雷迪违例
诱导证人作伪证把他送进死囚监狱并关押六年之久
这不是 除非我没有...
It would be if I hadn't --
艾玛·约翰斯没有出现在目击证人名单上
Emma Johns doesn't appear on the witness list.
她是一位反驳证人
She's a rebuttal witness.
没有通知或者提出证明
There was no notice or offer of proof.
莫里森女士能否让我讲完
If Ms. Morrison would let me finish.
我联♥系♥了她的办公室
I contacted her office.
他们告诉我他们联♥系♥不到她
They informed me they'd been unable to get ahold of her,
所以我还发了电子邮件和传真
so I e-mailed and faxed for good measure.
看来你有被提前通知 莫里森女士
It appears you were given adequate notice, Ms. Morrison.
你可以开始了吗
Are you prepared to proceed?
我需要和我当事人商量一下 法官阁下
One moment while I confer with my client, Your Honor.
杰拉尔德 我很抱歉 我搞砸了
Gerald, I'm sorry. I screwed up.
我可以帮你争取无效审判
I can try to fight for a mistrial.
意味着所有都要重新来过吗
Does that mean we'd have to start over?
这能给我更多时间来了解艾玛
It'd give me more time to look into Emma,
看她到底会说些什么
figure out what she's going to say.
什么也不会
Nothing.
她们不是很亲近 好多年没有往来
They weren't close and barely spoke in years.
你确定吗
Are you sure about that?
确定
Yeah.
莫里森女士
Ms. Morrison?
莫里森女士
Ms. Morrison?
法官阁下 我们可以开始了
Yes, Your Honor, we're prepared to proceed.
很抱歉我昨天气冲冲地走了
I'm sorry I stormed off yesterday.
我昨晚一夜没睡
I was up all night last night
在想你父亲说的话
thinking about what your father said...
他也许说得对
...and that he might be right.
好
Okay.
等等 听我说完
Hang on. Hear me out.
我从来没见过像你一样的人
I never met anyone like you in my entire life.
你风趣 聪明且坚忍♥强悍
You're funny and smart and tough as nails.
而且你是总统的女儿
And you're the president's daughter.
我改变不了这些 我也绝不想这么做
I can't change that, and I never would
如果我这么做了
because if I did,
可能会破坏你自身的妙不可言
that might somehow mess up the amazing alchemy that is you.
而且我爱你
And I love you.
有理有据
Well argued.
这不是在庭上
We're not in court.
你怎么描述你姐和杰拉尔德·哈里斯的婚姻
How would you describe your sister's marriage to Gerald Harris?
深陷困境
Deeply troubled.
反对 传闻 没有根据
Objection! Hearsay, foundation.
你不如把全部证据法典都说出来
Why not list the entire evidence code?
法官阁下 这是受害者的妹妹
Your Honor, this is the victim's sister.
在克莱尔被谋杀前
Who had no relationship with Claire
她们好多年没有联♥系♥过
for years before her murder.
现在辩护律师是在作证吗
Now defense counsel is testifying?
不作证供
Move to strike.
反对有效
Sustained.
陪审团可以忽略莫里森女士最后的言论
The jury will ignore Ms. Morrison's last comment.
华♥莱♥士♥先生 请问一些基础性问题
Mr. Wallace, lay some foundation, please.
你是怎么知道
How did you know
克莱尔和杰拉尔德的婚姻处于艰难时期
Claire and Gerald's marriage was struggling?
因为克莱尔每隔几个星期都会和我聊聊
Because Claire and I spoke every couple of weeks.
她没告诉杰拉尔德是因为我俩合不来
She didn't tell Gerald because he and I didn't get along.
事实上 在她死前的几年里
In fact, a few years before she died,
她提到过想离婚
she mentioned wanting a divorce.
-说谎 -法官阁下
- That's a lie. - Your Honor.
这不是真的 根本就没严重到那个地步
That's not true. It never, ever got that far.
哈里斯先生 不得再在法庭上喧哗
Mr. Harris, no more outbursts!
莫里森女士 让你当事人克制一下
Ms. Morrison, control your client.
有什么特殊原因
Was there any particular reason
导致克莱尔提出离婚吗
Claire was considering divorce?
杰拉尔德告诉她他和男人有性行为
Gerald told her that he was having sex with men.
反对 传闻
Objection! Hearsay.
事关受害者当时的心理状态 法官阁下
Goes to the victim's state of mind, Your Honor.
我同意 请继续
I'll allow it. Continue, please.
他常年去同性恋酒吧
He had been going to gay bars
和陌生男子发生性行为
and having sex with strangers for years,
他还打算继续如此
and he planned on continuing it.
他不想仅仅忠于她
He refused to commit to her exclusively,
但他也不想离婚
but he didn't want a divorce.
克莱尔快要崩溃了
Claire was devastated.
你怎么不告诉我
How could you not have told me?!
因为我觉得无关紧要
Because I didn't think it mattered.
这事只有我和克莱尔知道
Claire and I were the only ones who knew.
显然不是 怎么会无关紧要
Apparently not. How could it not matter?
因为我们已经达成共识
Because we had an understanding.
-你可以和男人发生性行为吗 -没错
- That you had a free pass to sleep with men? - Yes.
克莱尔真的能接受吗
Claire was really okay with this?
刚开始她是拒绝的
Well, not at first.
肯定是那个时候她告诉艾玛想要离婚
That must have been when she told Emma about the divorce.
克莱尔和我结婚的头十年
The first 10 years that Claire and I were married,
我因为爱她才压抑自己对男性的渴望
I suppressed my attraction to men because I loved her.
我以为这种渴望会消失 但并没有
I thought it would go away, but it didn't.
克莱尔是怎么发现的
How did Claire find out?
我告诉她的
I told her.
我想让她知道我是怎样的人
I wanted her to know who I was.
你和他们动过真情吗
Were you serious about any of them?
没有 很多人我只见过一次
No. A lot of them I only saw once.
我没带过任何人回家
剧集 | 定罪(2016) | 导航列表