剧集 | 定罪(2016) | 导航列表
这应该算动机
Sounds like motive to me.
剩余一天
那天...
About the other day --
没事
We're good.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我也是
Me too.
我们知道你用猫砂和植物油点的火
We know you used kitty litter and vegetable oil to start the fire.
这怎么点火
How would that even work?
网上一查便知
It's easy enough to find on the Internet.
你在那周失火前买♥♥了猫砂
You bought kitty litter earlier the week of the fire.
我们查到你信♥用♥卡♥的消费记录
We found the charge on your credit card.
我是给里奥的猫买♥♥的 肉球
I bought it for Leo -- for his cat, Meatball.
你餐厅有只猫
You had a cat at the restaurant?
我想扔掉 但里奥很喜欢
I wanted to get rid of it, but Leo loved the damn cat.
慢着 清猫砂是里奥的活吗
Wait. Was it Leo's job to empty the cat litter?
对啊
Yeah.
天啊 他...
Oh, my God. He...
他倒错了桶
He dumped it in the wrong bin.
肯定是他搞错了
He -- He must have made a mistake.
这是意外
It was an accident.
你上了法学院
So, I understand you went to law school,
但你不是律师
but you're not a lawyer.
嗯
No.
为什么
Why is that?
一般人都会当律师吧
Seems like the logical next step.
这与里奥的案子有什么关系
What does this have to do with Leo's case?
我只是想了解一下
I'm just trying to get a better understanding
调查此案的人员背景
of the people that are involved in this investigation.
要通过司法考试才能当律师
You have to pass the bar exam to be a lawyer.
这考试挺难的 很多优秀学生...
Well, it's a difficult exam. Lots of great students --
我当时是《法学评论》的编辑 以最优异的成绩毕业
I was an editor on Law Review and graduated summa cum laude.
-这不丢人啊 -我不是觉得丢人
- There's nothing to be ashamed of. - I'm not ashamed.
不是这事
Not of that.
泰丝 那是因为什么
Tess, what are you ashamed of?
我上法学院是准备当一名检察官
I went to law school planning to be a prosecutor.
我想让坏人入狱
I wanted to put bad guys away.
在司法考试前后
Around the time of the bar exam,
有个坏人因为DNA证据 被免罪释放了
one of those bad guys was released -- exonerated by DNA.
我很惊讶 因为...
It was a surprise to me, because...
是我的证词让他锒铛入狱的
it was my testimony that had put him in prison.
当我做司法考试时
When I sat down to take the bar exam,
我眼前一直出现他的脸
all I could see was his face...
一个无辜的人的一生就这么被我毁了
an innocent man whose life I had...ruined.
我一题也没答
I didn't answer a single question.
所以你没有去抓坏人 而选择了这个
So instead of putting bad guys away, you do this?
是的
Yes.
我没和任何人说过
I've never told anyone that before. I...
我以为我不需要
I guess I didn't realize that I needed to.
有时候故事以悲剧开头
Sometimes, stories that have tragic beginnings
也可以有圆♥满♥结局
have happy endings.
好消息
I have good news.
我们可以证明失火是意外
We've been able to prove the fire was an accident.
那我可以回家了吗
So I can go home now?
是的
Yes.
还没
Not yet.
首先你得做个声明 承认你的过失
First, you need to make a statement admitting your mistake.
然后地检官会递交一份动议来为你减刑
Then the D.A. will file a motion that reduces your sentence.
-我的过失 -失火是因为
- My -- My -- My mistake? - That the fire started
你把猫砂倒错了桶
because you threw the kitty litter in the wrong trash bin.
不 我没有
No! I didn't do that.
没事的 里奥 桶都是挨在一起的
It's okay, Leo. It was right beside all the other bins.
这是难免的
It could've happened to anyone.
不 不可能
No, it didn't happen!
我知道我笨 但我听话
I-I know I'm not smart, but I-I know how to listen.
我守规矩
I follow the rules.
但你那晚清理了猫砂盒 对吧
But you did clean the cat's litter box that night, right?
对 但我没犯错
Yes, but I didn't do anything wrong.
你必须承认 不然你回不了家
You have to say it, or you can't go home.
我没做错任何事
I-I did-- I didn't do anything wrong!
安东尼说如果我不照料肉球
I -- Anthony said if I didn't take care of Meatball
他就会把它送走 所以我从没犯过错
that he'd give him away, so I did it right -- all the time!
-里奥 -一直如此
- Leo -- - All the time!
里奥 如果你不承认过失
Leo, if you don't admit this mistake,
我们无法为你向法官依法辩护
we can't legally argue with a judge
说你是无意点着餐厅的
that you didn't intentionally start the fire.
我守规矩
I-I followed the rules.
我不会否认的
I'm not gonna say I didn't.
我走的楼梯
I took the stairs.
-你还好吗 -非常好
- You okay? - Never better.
不管怎样 还是谢谢你
For what it's worth, thank you.
里奥的事你已经尽力了
You did everything humanly possible for Leo.
但没救他出来
Except get him out of prison.
不是你的错
Wasn't your fault.
这跟谁的错有什么关系 并不能让我好受
Who cares whose fault it is? Doesn't make it suck any less.
你真的很关心里奥吧
You really care about Leo, don't you?
他不该待在监狱
He doesn't belong in prison.
他不为自己认定正确的事情让步
Well, he won't budge off what he thinks is right.
让我想起了你
Almost reminds me of you.
我要是像他一样心宽就好了
I wish I had half his heart.
你就不能歇会吗
Do you ever stop?!
亲爱的酸奶小偷
请遵守厨房♥守则 尊重厨房♥等于互相尊重
我跟你说了 我没犯错
I already told you -- I didn't make a mistake.
我不会改主意的
I'm not changing my mind.
你知道这是什么吗
Do you know... what this is?
这是我餐厅的工作表
Oh, it's my chore chart from the restaurant.
这是失火那晚的工作表
From the night of the fire.
其中一条规矩就是完全遵守表上的安排 对吧
One of the rules was that you do everything on this chart, right?
对
Right.
你完全照做了 对吧
And that you do them exactly as you were told, right?
是的 我一直很守规矩
Yes. I always follow the rules.
那这条呢
What about this one?
B桶是油桶
Bin "B" was the oil bin.
你把猫砂倒进了这里
You put the kitty litter in here.
这是怎么回事
I don't understand.
我是按照表上来的
I-I was following the rules.
我们在电脑上找到了餐厅
We got these charts from the computer at the restaurant
那周失火前的工作表
earlier in the week of the fire.
这里写猫砂应该倒在哪
Where does it say for you to throw away the kitty litter?
将猫砂倒入A桶
A桶
Bin "A."
但失火那晚的表变了
But the night of the fire was different.
我是按照表上来的
I was following the rules.
这不是你的错
It's not your fault.
里奥 一般谁负责工作表
Leo, who used to make up the chore charts?
那是丽塔的活
That -- that was Rita's job.
她也犯错了吗
Did she make a mistake, too?
失火不是意外
The fire wasn't an accident.
是你让里奥把猫砂倒入油桶的
You told Leo to put kitty litter in the oil bin.
工作表是你做的
You made the chore chart.
你知道他不管怎样都会遵守
You knew he'd follow it, no matter what.
不
No.
丽塔很爱里奥
Rita loves Leo.
她不会利用他的
She'd never use him like that.
你知道如果他把猫砂倒入油桶
You knew if he put the kitty litter in the oil bin,
餐厅就会着火
the restaurant would go up in flames.
告诉她不是你干的
Just tell her you didn't do it.
说啊
Do it.
丽塔 告诉她不是你
Rita, tell her you didn't do it.
我没想到有人会死 或是受伤
I had no idea that somebody was gonna die...or get hurt.
我没想到里奥会被抓
I never thought that Leo'd get caught.
餐厅让你费心费神
That restaurant was killing you.
剧集 | 定罪(2016) | 导航列表