剧集 | 定罪(2016) | 导航列表
终止搜索西拉
西拉·梅西被认定被谋杀
Sierra Macy, thought to have been murdered...
和新女友内奥米赖床了吗
Lazy morning in bed with your new girlfriend Naomi?
不 司法部在检查我经手过的所有案子
No, we're both a little busy what with the U.S. Attorney
我和她为此都有点忙碌
going through every case I've ever worked.
你之前说离这只有十个街区了
You said you were 10 blocks away.
百老汇街堵车
Traffic on Broadway.
你还说我来挑案子
You also said I got to pick my own cases.
相信我 你会挑这件案子的
Believe me, you'll pick this one.
你看到早上西拉·梅西的新闻了吗
You see the news this morning about Sierra Macy?
皇后区的女性 失踪十年
Woman from Queens, went missing a decade ago.
被推定死亡
Presumed dead until today
直到今天她在扬克斯拦下一名UPS快递司机
when she flagged down a UPS driver in Yonkers.
-奇迹 -前提真的得是她
- A miracle. - If it's really her.
指纹吻合 就是她
Prints are a match. It's her.
周末失踪可以理解 但十年
I've had my share of lost weekends, but 10 years?
她去哪里了
Where's she been?
被一个名叫彼得·甘瑟的
Apparently held captive by a long-haul trucker
长途卡车司机囚禁了
named Peter Gunther.
他死于心脏病发 西拉逃出来了
He died of a heart attack, Sierra escaped.
你想让定罪调查组重审
You want CIU to review the conviction of the guy
目前在押绑♥架♥谋杀犯的定罪
currently in prison for her kidnap and murder.
乔什·弗莱克 他是她学校的老师
Josh Fleck. He was a teacher at her school.
他应该被释放 显然他没有杀西拉
He should go free. Clearly, he didn't kill Sierra.
但彼得·甘瑟没有绑♥架♥她
But Peter Gunther didn't abduct her.
纽约警方在他家中发现了行程表
NYPD found his trip sheets in the house.
她失踪当晚他在爱荷华跑长途
He was doing a long haul in Iowa the night she went missing.
甘瑟有一名共犯
Gunther had an accomplice.
可能是乔什·弗莱克或者别人
Could've been Josh Fleck or someone else entirely.
对弗莱克的指控有多可靠
How solid is the case against Fleck?
物证表明他去过犯罪现场
Physical evidence connects him to the crime,
他对警方说谎 也认罪了
he lied to the cops, and pled guilty.
可能代表他有罪
Could mean he's guilty,
也可能表示有个咄咄逼人[斗牛犬]的检察官
could mean some bulldog prosecutor
强迫无辜的人签订认罪协议
railroaded an innocent guy into a plea deal.
真的是她吗
Is it really her?
西拉还活着
Is Sierra alive?
没错
Yeah.
海斯 这就是送乔什·弗莱克入狱的斗牛犬
Hayes, meet the bulldog who put Josh Fleck away.
定罪
第一季 第八集
西拉·梅西失踪时在维斯特福特高中读高三
Sierra Macy was a junior at Westford High when she disappeared.
她是出了名的问题少女
She had a reputation for breaking the rules --
逃课 吸大♥麻♥ 离家出走
skipping class, smoking pot, running away from home.
合我胃口
Girl after my own heart.
乔什·弗莱克那年开始在维斯特福特高中教书
Josh Fleck started teaching at Westford that year.
他当年23岁 是个好老师
He was 23, known as the cool teacher,
提供建议 在意学生的私人生活
offering advice, taking an interest in students' personal lives --
或许过于私人了
Maybe too personal an interest.
西拉当晚在火车站给乔什打了电♥话♥
Sierra called Josh from a train station that night,
在警方第一次联♥系♥他的时候 他否认了
which he denied when the cops first contacted him.
你不该在这里
You shouldn't be here.
我依然是小组的一员
I'm still a part of this unit.
乔什撒谎了
Turns out Josh was lying.
他接上西拉 开车带她去附近的餐厅
He picked up Sierra and drove her to a nearby diner.
但你把这人送进监狱了
You put this guy away, though.
这意味着我对这件案子了如指掌
Which means I know this case inside and out.
而且我们只有五天时间
And since we only have five days...
女服务员在晚上10点左右接待了他们
A waitress served them around 10:00 p.m.,
半小时后她说她看到西拉
and a half-hour later, she said she saw Sierra
上了乔什的皮卡
getting into Josh's truck.
你不可能保持客观
There's no way you can be objective about this.
应该回避
You should recuse yourself.
谢谢你的支持
Thanks for the support.
或者你命令他回避吧
Or you should do it for him.
根据传统观念 玛克辛说得对
Maxine's right, according to conventional wisdom.
但我讨厌传统观念 山姆熟悉案子
I hate conventional wisdom. Sam's familiar with the case.
我还想看看他怎么处理面对错误的痛苦
And I want to see how he handles the anguish of facing his mistake.
不成问题 前提是我犯了错
It's not a problem if I made a mistake.
西拉·梅西还活着
Sierra Macy's alive,
而你让乔什承认了绑♥架♥并谋杀她的罪名
and since you got Josh to plead guilty to her kidnap and murder --
因为我和奎恩警探
Because Detective Quinn and I put together
对他的指控天衣无缝
an airtight case against him.
乔什的皮卡副驾门上有西拉的血迹
We had Sierra's blood on the passenger door of Josh's truck
后面还有一把沾有新土的铲子
and a shovel with fresh dirt in the back.
显然他没有用来埋她
Which he obviously didn't use to bury her.
关键在于即使没有尸体
The point is even without a body,
我手里的证据足以判他终身监禁
I had enough for a life sentence.
这次找出真♥相♥就好
This time, just get the truth.
你去重新问询乔什
You can start by re-interviewing Josh.
让你"面对"错误可不是开玩笑的
I wasn't kidding about facing your mistakes.
玛克辛 跟他一起去 确保他保持客观
Maxine, go with him, make sure he stays objective.
弗兰基 去查查乔什和甘瑟有没有联♥系♥
Frankie, see if you can find a link between Josh and Gunther.
泰丝 联♥系♥西拉的母亲
Tess, reach out to Sierra's mom,
看看西拉可不可以跟我们谈谈
see if Sierra's up for talking to us.
这十年你过得怎么样 斯宾塞助理地检
How have the last 10 years been for you, A.D.A. Spencer?
我这十年可是烂透了
'Cause mine have really sucked.
我什么时候能出狱
When am I getting out of here?
你的谋杀定罪已经被推♥翻♥了
Your murder conviction's being overturned,
但绑♥架♥依然成立
but the kidnapping still stands.
如果我们能证明是你绑♥架♥了她
We'll be adding trafficking charges
就会增加一条拐卖♥♥的指控
if we prove you were responsible for her abduction.
所以这次你们会去证明
So this time you'll prove it
而不是逼我签认罪协议
instead of bullying me into a plea?
如果你是无辜的 为什么要接受协议
If you were innocent, why take the deal?
我的律师说陪审团可能会判我终身监禁
My lawyer told me a jury might give me a life sentence.
我想着坐20年的牢 出狱时43岁
Figured 20 years, I'm 43 when I get out.
我的人生还有机会
I still have a shot at a life.
跟我们说说西拉失踪当晚发生了什么事
Tell us what happened the night Sierra disappeared.
我已经跟他说过很多次了
I've already told him plenty of times.
跟我说
Tell me.
签订认罪协议意味着你放弃了上诉机会
Taking a plea means you give up your appeals.
这次复查是你出狱的唯一机会
This review's your only shot of getting out of here.
当时西拉在火车站给我打电♥话♥
Sierra called me from the train station,
说她要出走 想跟我告别
said she was running away, she wanted to say goodbye,
青少年这么说 潜台词就是"请阻止我"
which is teenage speak for "Stop me, please."
所以我去接她了
So I picked her up,
带她去了一家餐厅 这样可以谈谈
took her to the diner where we could talk.
听起来你们好像很亲密
Sounds like you two were really close.
她的学校和家庭生活都很不顺
School was hard for her. Home, too.
对青少年来说 生活中充斥着各种规矩
Being a teenager, your life is like wall-to-wall rules.
西拉需要有人能理解她的感受
Sierra needed somebody who could understand how she felt,
能告诉她一切都会好起来
who could tell her it gets better.
你是她的老师 不是朋友
You were her teacher, not her friend.
我希望两者兼顾
I was trying to do both.
我知道这种做法不太明智
Not the best judgment, I know.
我在餐厅安慰了她
So at the diner, I calmed her down,
至少我认为我做到了
or at least I thought I did.
她说要去洗手间 就再也没回来
She got up to use the bathroom, and she never came back.
我以为她需要更多时间
I figured she needed more time.
故事不错 但有个小瑕疵
It is a nice story, but it leaves out one little detail --
你皮卡车门上有她的血迹
her blood on the door of your truck.
请跟西拉谈谈
Please talk to Sierra.
她会告诉你们我们是朋友
She will tell you we were friends.
我绝不会伤害她
I would never hurt her.
我们会听她怎么说的
We'll see what she has to say.
你开什么玩笑
You're not serious.
让山姆去跟进这个案子
Keeping Sam on the case
肯定会有利益冲突
puts him in complete conflict of interest.
这是看清他本质的好方法
Great way to discover what he's made of.
你的团队你做主
Your team, your call,
剧集 | 定罪(2016) | 导航列表