剧集 | 定罪(2016) | 导航列表
太难以承受了
It -- It was just too much.
持续不断的混乱和尖叫
The constant chaos and screaming.
佩妮的乐观也让我厌烦
Even Penny's optimism wore on me.
她坚信欧文会好起来
She just couldn't stop believing that Owen was gonna get better.
我们跟欧文死去那天你的不在场证人谈过了
We talked to your alibi for the day that Owen died.
他的说辞变了
His story's changed.
艾米丽 你能给客人倒点喝的吗
Emily, can you get our guests something to drink?
每周只能见你母亲几个小时一定很不容易
It must be tough only seeing your mother a couple hours a week.
我们会充分利用每一点时间
We make the most of it.
她帮我完成作业
She helps me with my homework.
有时候我们会玩游戏
Sometimes we play games.
她真的是好妈妈
She's a really good mom.
我能看出来
I can tell.
你觉得你妈妈会不会...
Do you think your mom -- Could she have --
她非常爱欧文
She loved Owen so much.
哪怕他打她 她也从不生气
Even when he hit her, she never got mad.
只是默默承受
Just took it.
欧文控制不了自己
Owen couldn't help it,
但照顾他实在太难了
but he was so hard to take care of.
她尽力了
She was doing everything she could.
这对每个人来说都很艰难
It was a tough situation for everybody.
即便当时情况那么糟 至少我们还是一家人
As bad as it was then, at least we were still a family.
而现在我们只是...
Now we're just --
被卡姆登学院提前录取
Camden College early admission.
恭喜你
Congratulations.
我不准备去
I'm not going.
爸爸需要我 我也不能错过和妈妈周末见面
Dad needs me, and I can't miss a weekend with mom.
欧文被害那天
Look, the day Owen died,
吃完午饭我叫一个哥们帮我打了卡
I had a buddy of mine clock me back in from lunch.
这样你就能溜回家杀你儿子了
So you could slip home and kill your son?
你知道那是什么感觉吗
You have any idea what this has been like?
我在一天之内失去了一半的家人
I lost half my family on one day.
比你自己因谋杀欧文入狱要好
Beats going to prison yourself for murdering Owen.
我没有杀他
I didn't do that.
那你当时去哪了
Then where were you?
肯定不是像你跟警♥察♥说的那样在上班
Not at work, like you told the cops.
我跟个朋友在一起
I was with a friend.
她叫坎迪丝·兰道尔
Her name is Candace Randall.
我们那天下午在一起
We were together that afternoon.
我跟她在派尔维旅馆里
I was with her at the Pelway Inn.
你背着佩妮出轨
You were cheating on Penny?
我和坎迪丝是在工作时认识的
I met Candace at work.
起初只是暧昧 然后...
A-At first, it was just flirtation, and then --
她很有趣
She was fun.
她总是笑盈盈的
She was always laughing.
曾经佩妮和我也是这样 但后来...
Penny and I used to have that, but then --
但你有特殊需求的孩子阻碍了你们
But your special-needs child got in the way.
对于那个家庭 这并没有带来任何了结
There hasn't been any closure for that family.
了结是个谎言
Closure's a lie.
不管是谁杀了欧文
Whoever killed Owen,
普莱斯一家再也回不到从前了
the Prices will never be the same,
尤其是艾米丽
especially Emily.
17岁的女孩不应该担起照顾父亲
A 17-year-old girl shouldn't be taking care of her father
以及维系家庭的重任
and holding the family together.
这不公平
It's not fair.
你要照顾的是谁
Who did you have to take care of?
我们去跟格雷戈的情妇聊聊
Let's go talk to Greg's mistress.
看看她能否证实他的说辞
See if she backs up his story.
格雷戈原本和我非常相爱
Greg and I were so in love.
-很美妙 -但我们并不关心
- That's beautiful. - But we don't care.
欧文死的那天你见过格雷戈吗
Did you see Greg the day Owen died?
见过 那天下午
Yes, that afternoon.
我们每周至少会溜去派尔维旅馆一次
We tried to slip away to the Pelway Inn at least once a week.
-你们什么时候到的 -大约午饭时间
- When did you get there? - Around lunchtime.
派尔维旅馆里的午后欢愉
Afternoon delight at the Pelway Inn.
他的金手指让你潮♥喷♥了吗
Did you spring for the magic fingers?
并非你所想的那样
It wasn't like you think.
格雷戈和我都对他出轨这件事感到很糟糕
Greg and I both felt terrible that he was cheating,
但他过得太惨了
but he was so miserable.
我们俩的时光是他远离家中
Our time together was his only refuge
那团乱麻的避难所
from the hell he was dealing with at home.
什么意思
What do you mean?
他儿子不受控制
Well, his son was out of control.
他老婆没空关心其他人
His -- His wife had no bandwidth for anyone else,
更别提格雷戈了
least of all Greg.
她太忙了 她不是忙着照顾欧文
She was too busy. She was either taking care of Owen
就是在网上独自诉苦
or being the online autism martyr.
欧文死的那天 格雷戈待到多晚
The day Owen died -- How late did Greg stay?
我们通常在旅馆待到下午五点左右
Most days we were at the motel until around 5:00,
但那天我们吵了一架
but, um, that day, we got into a fight.
关于什么
About what?
我很想要个家庭
I really wanted a family.
但是格雷戈觉得他不能和佩妮离婚
But Greg felt that he couldn't divorce Penny
让她独自抚养欧文
and leave her alone with Owen.
那天下午与以往不同的是
The difference was that afternoon,
我告诉他我不想再作为
I told him that I was done being an escape
让他逃避糟心家庭生活的港湾了
from his unhappy home life.
他要么离婚 要么我们就一刀两断
Either he got a divorce, or we were through.
他有什么反应
How'd he react?
他很难过地走了
He took off -- really upset.
那是我们最后一次幽会
That was the last time that Greg and I were ever...together.
欧文死后 一切都变了
After Owen died, things were never the same.
格雷戈什么时候离开的
When did Greg leave?
2点15分左右
Uh, around 2:15.
感谢你的到来
Thank you for coming in. We appreciate it.
格雷戈能拿到胰岛素 也有时间赶回家
Greg had access to insulin, time to get home.
还有个让他抛弃儿子的情妇
And a mistress who all but asked him to bump off his son.
剩余四天
格雷戈·普莱斯不在场证明
格雷戈·普莱斯的情妇推♥翻♥了他的不在场证明
Greg Price's mistress blew his alibi out of the water.
他在2点15分离开旅馆
He left the motel at 2:15.
能够及时回家给欧文注射胰岛素
Could have gotten home in time to inject Owen with the insulin.
爸爸依然有嫌疑
Dad's still alive as a suspect.
你准备相信佩妮是无辜的了吗
You ready to give Penny the benefit of the doubt?
我看见你接受丹·哈里斯的采访的预告了
Hey, I saw the promo for your Dan Harris interview.
你准备好在全国人♥民♥面前认错了吗
Are you ready to eat crow on national TV?
格雷戈或许有时间回家
Sure, Greg could've made it home,
但是悄悄溜进屋里
but getting inside without anyone noticing --
那就是另外一回事了
That's another thing.
普莱斯家在欧文七岁时安装了警报系统
The Prices installed an alarm system when Owen was around 7.
只要大门打开就会响
It chimed whenever an exterior door was opened.
这是为了防止欧文跑出去
To keep Owen from running away.
佩妮在她的播客里提过
Penny mentioned it in her vlog.
控方调取了警报系统日志
The prosecution used the alarm system log
日志显示除了佩妮 欧文 艾米丽
to show that no one came into the house
和家庭护工爱德华多
while Penny, Owen, Emily, and Eduardo,
没有人进入过那间房♥子
the home healthcare aide, were there.
日志显示在救护车抵达他们家后门之前
The log shows only one door opening that afternoon
普莱斯家 警报系统
只有一扇门在当天下午
before the ambulance arrived the back door,
2:36到2:38之间被打开过
from 2:36 to 2:38.
警报系统关闭 门被打开
当时是爱德华多在扔午饭垃圾
That was Eduardo taking out the lunch trash.
可能格雷戈在爱德华多忙的时候从后门溜了进去
Maybe Greg slipped in the back door when Eduardo was busy.
两分钟够他进入房♥子
Would two minutes be enough for Greg to enter,
给欧文注射胰岛素 然后离开吗
inject Owen, and then leave?
只有一种方式能确认
Only one way to find out.
弗兰基和泰丝 你俩去普莱斯家
Frankie and Tess, go to the Price house.
杰克逊给你发了访谈的问题
Jackson send you with interview questions?
我是来听你说有关佩妮·普莱斯的事
I'm here for an update on Penny Price.
我刚和妇女法律协会主席吃过午饭
I just had lunch with the head of the Women's Legal Collective.
她很关注这件案子
She's keeping a close eye on the case.
剧集 | 定罪(2016) | 导航列表